Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure that outside the house, Jeff is probably a really nice guy. I'm just saying that the way he speaks to Jordan is unacceptable in my book. It is the height of arrogance to think you can "fix" someone. Jordan is a sweetheart. I hope she doesn't change.

I can't stand the way he talks. He sounds so uneducated. He needs to try speaking without using the 'f' word in every sentence.

I so agree about the F word. It really takes away from a persons personality.

Whoever said Natalie and Kevin are so much worse than Jeff and Jordan. I wouldn't say that, I'd go as far to say the exact opposite. Nat and Kevin made a lie to further the game and they keep agreeing with Jeff and Jordan and tricking them. Jeff and Jordan seem to be the ones constantly bashing over and over Michelle. They've been doing it for weeks and its pretty terrible. Actually, cross that off, I think they are ALL freaking terrible. Every single one of them are so cruel and talk bad about everybody. I have never talked about anybody the way they have been talking about people behind their backs. I honestly can't stand it. I wish they could all just have some fun and stop being such downers and talking about people who can't defend themselves. I don't ever remember watching a BB season where they just constantly over and over said cruel things about people. Every single person when they rewatch this show will probably think twice about how they act.

Jordan and Jeff have all the disadvantages of being in a relationship without any of the advantages. I like Jordan too. I think beneath her sweet demeanor she is no pushover. No way would they have a romance outside of the house IMO. Also she's very devoted to her family and wouldn't never move to Chicago. Maybe that's why Jeff is not in a relationship because he's too bossy. I don't know many women who are that passive.

What I loved about Jordan was when she said she wanted to be a Dental Hygenist. Sounds like a girl with her own mind. Most people her age want to be actors or singers but Jordan has a very realistic goal.

I am sure that outside the house, Jeff is probably a really nice guy. I'm just saying that the way he speaks to Jordan is unacceptable in my book. It is the height of arrogance to think you can "fix" someone. Jordan is a sweetheart. I hope she doesn't change.

Jeff was telling them what he talked to Julie about. He told them the comment about fixing Jordan and wanting her to be all she can be. Jordan got a really good laugh about it. She gets him

Funny is I get him. He is such a typical Chicago boy and being from Chicago myself I guess I get him more then some people here. I think he is really good to Jordan.

Whoever said Natalie and Kevin are so much worse than Jeff and Jordan. I wouldn't say that, I'd go as far to say the exact opposite. Nat and Kevin made a lie to further the game and they keep agreeing with Jeff and Jordan and tricking them. Jeff and Jordan seem to be the ones constantly bashing over and over Michelle. They've been doing it for weeks and its pretty terrible. Actually, cross that off, I think they are ALL freaking terrible. Every single one of them are so cruel and talk bad about everybody. I have never talked about anybody the way they have been talking about people behind their backs. I honestly can't stand it. I wish they could all just have some fun and stop being such downers and talking about people who can't defend themselves. I don't ever remember watching a BB season where they just constantly over and over said cruel things about people. Every single person when they rewatch this show will probably think twice about how they act.

BB6 was the worst as far as bashing. This year is a close 2nd. J/J have jumped on the bandwagon. Natalie is horrible. Ivette 2.0.

Michele really hasn't bashed anyone's character and I respect that about her. She only bashed Ronnie and that was well deserved. Kevin hasn't been too bad either.

I liked Dan from last season because he never put people down; simply played the game. And that's the way it should be.

Marty I have relatives in Chicago. Maybe that's why I get Jeff too. At least he hasn't verbally abused women like Russ did. BTW, did you hear Jordan telling Jeff she was going to start counting the times he used the F word.

I also agree about the "F" word, don't like it when ANYONE uses it like Jeff has lately and when he gets mad, it's like every other word.................... also think Jordan has set herself up and seems to like playing "dumb" (which was her strategy-I don't get it but whatever)..................thing is, she seems to go in & out of it..........."playing" dumb (nectarines/peaches, really?)

Jeff was telling them what he talked to Julie about. He told them the comment about fixing Jordan and wanting her to be all she can be. Jordan got a really good laugh about it. She gets him

Funny is I get him. He is such a typical Chicago boy and being from Chicago myself I guess I get him more then some people here. I think he is really good to Jordan.

My "ex" husband used to tell me how good I was with understanding people. "You don't have book smarts, and very little common sense, but you really are great with working with other people and understanding their feelings". Its called a back-handed compliment. Building someone up while tearing them down. Implying that he wants whats best for her, while telling her that she is lacking. Maybe Jordan "gets it". I certainly get it too. Maybe THAT is why she doesn't let Jeff get frisky with her. She lets him get away with the insults because she knows that as long as he thinks she's stupid, he will carry her along to the end.

I was ON the DAN train also last year..and really respected his play!

I am getting OFF the JEFF train, first it was his game moves that had me questioning, but it has gone past that..I watched both fights between russell and jeff.. russell was no worse than jeff in either of those fights IMHO. Listening to jeff talking to gnat and kevin tonight sealed the deal for me... Bashing and slashing michelle who has done some crazy stuff..but ultimatly has always had jeff and jordans back. Attributing slurs to russell about kevin he never said to the best of my knowledge. Just saying mean nasty things that really have no game purpose... And this was not durning a heat of the moment argument,so that can't be used as an excuse. All the things he seemed to dislike about other HG's early in the game. I don't respect jeffs game play or lack there of, if he wasn't good in comps he wouldn't have any gameplay!

Jeff seems to have aquired this sense of entitlement ..that everyone needs do what he wants,and only what he wants.... that everyone should lay down and let him and jordan walk to F2! I think between Americas vote for the coup and back to back HOH's made jeff think he was invinceable,and destined to win this game,and anything that got in the way of that crush it no matter what cost...

No offense to jeff fans, but jeff has radically changed since he thought he had a chance to win this game. And IMHO he is not acting any better than all the things he claimed to despise when he was down and out.

I truly find it amazing people that are jeff fans just totally dismiss this about face,and think he is still the best thing since sliced bread!! but hey that is just me!!! Stick a fork in me I am DONE!!!

I respect you opinions of Jeff. The only thing I would disagree with is I really think if Jeff said Russell said those things then I believe him. I don't think that Jeff is like Nat and Kevin and he doesn't fabricate things. We don't hear every word they say as you know we often don't have camera's on people at all times and we often have FOTH.

GSN, you reserve the right to have your own opinions. I too feel bad for Michele. The only way Jeff/Jordan could win big money would be as F2 team. I'm not down on Jeff yet.

Also Jeff's downfall so far has been believing Nat these last two weeks.

Great post, GSN.

I totally agree in every way. I was with Jeff in the beginning, but just cannot take him anymore. He has been on a downward spiral in my book for about two weeks, but his comments about Michelle tonight was the last straw. I just couldn't believe that he would actually say Michelle was not even trying in the HOH competition. Are you kidding me? Maybe he should talk to his lazy "in house" girlfriend about not trying. I seemed to recall she was the one waddling around with her hand on her hip like and 80 year old grandma. She was the one that could have kept him pretty much totally safe this week, but no she spends her time eating candy bars and bitching about Russell, instead of preparing for competitions.

Sorry to see you go, gsn...........but, CHOO< CHOO!!

I get the whole stressed Jeff.............maybe because I have been stressed at times in my life.............and, I also have heard Jeff say how much he's changed, he knows and if this was really him, he wouldn't..........thing is, BB is a game..............you either go in it to win it and be prepared to do what you think you need to do when the time comes..............OR you should stay home.

For those looking for someone to WIN BB and act like they expect the whole time, never gonna happen.

It's ironic, because I jumped OFF the DAN train last year..........did not like the way he USED his Catholic religion (IMO)...........know Jeff is Catholic, prays every night b4 bedtime but have NEVER heard him USE that card..........I respect him for that (and maybe the fact that his personality reminds me a lot of my 3 brothers)................but, certainly understand that his actions look totally different from YOUR perspective.

I'd love to see Michele win POV and J/J on the block together.

I wonder if they'd campaign against each other?

wouldn't have to............Michele would take Jeff off, Kevin would have to put the brat up & Jeff & Mich would vote the brat out............would love it! :2thumbsup:

OK, OK, OK............"maybe" he's not perfect...............but geez.............he's playing a game and has been under scrutiny 24/7 for weeks................can we give the guy a break? When he talks negative, he's wrong, when he talks positive, it's funny and wrong............geez!

I liked it better when this thread was full of love. :wub:

Amen. Give him a break, then bring on the pics we can drool over and have to mop up afterwards. lol

wouldn't have to............Michele would take Jeff off, Kevin would have to put the brat up & Jeff & Mich would vote the brat out............would love it! :2thumbsup:

No because Kev will nominate Jeff & Michele. If Michele wins POV Jordan goes up in her place.

I wonder if Jeff & Jordan will campaign against each other. Jeff would, not sure about Jordan.

Archived