Jeff

CeCiMom

gonna be an interesting week in camelot with both jeff and jordan campaigning against each other

i think jeff goes

they would be idiots to keep both of the strongest comp player there in michelle and jeff another week

Last night on Live Feeds, Jordan was all talk about how she was going to campaign to keep Jeff because he was the only reason she got this far and she wanted him to stay over her!

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I, for one, will probably not be watching the feeds after he leaves...just the CBS shows. I really like Jeff on the show and sure he let the power go to his head but overall he's a good guy!

I'm going to miss him on the show...I can't stand Natalie but now I'm rooting for Jordan to win it all because she needs the money and Jeff is close to her.

And, I hope that the producers DO rig it so that he can stay!!! HAH

I am 100% with you in this! Now all the feeds are going to be is Natalie walking around knowing everything and keeping all the blood off her hands as she plays both Jordan and Kevin/Michelle. Not that this isn't good game play spreading lies and keeping her hands clean, I just don't see how the HG's can stand her attitude, she is always right and won't step down until you agree she is right. :schmoll: <--- Natalie.

Let's hope for a BIG twist. Even if it does make it look like the show is rigged for Jeff. He really is a favorite, and most of America doesn't like to see bad behavior rewarded.

Jeff & Jordan made this season for me. Their quirky and cute little convo's were the best of any season. The way they handled their showmance should be a lesson to all that follow. Once Jeff is evicted, I too won't care to view the feeds or BBAD but will still watch the CS shows until Jordan is gone.

Good luck Jordan.

Thanks Jeff, you proved that weasels, rascals and cockroaches aren't the only ones that can go far in this show.

Monk

I am 100% with you in this! Now all the feeds are going to be is Natalie walking around knowing everything and keeping all the blood off her hands as she plays both Jordan and Kevin/Michelle. Not that this isn't good game play spreading lies and keeping her hands clean, I just don't see how the HG's can stand her attitude, she is always right and won't step down until you agree she is right. :schmoll: <--- Natalie.

Let's hope for a BIG twist. Even if it does make it look like the show is rigged for Jeff. He really is a favorite, and most of America doesn't like to see bad behavior rewarded.

That is an amazing game. How can a game be played any better? You do anything you want and no one blames you. It's perfect.

Still like Jeff and I think he might be part of some future BB shows. Dont think him and Jordan will ever be together, maybe just stay in touch and do some promo gigs. Other than that, he will probably just go back to his regular life. Would rather see him in some commercials than gay mags. He is extremely hot--Playgirl maybe--A girl can dream.

I guess it's safe to say BYUH!

Yeah, I guess Jeff will get his gigs in the gay mags. I'm not into reading those mags, so aside from the finale and any SH sequences I may see it's really BYUH!

Lordy, Ginger. What shall we do? All these people are going to leave if jeff leaves and not watch feeds, etc....I guess that we will have to come here and talk to each other as the HG's who are left continue to play the game. I am certainly going to miss everybody. I guess that for some, it was Jeff or nobody. Take toy. Go home. Interesting.

Oh well.

Although I liked both Jordan and Jeff I knew each time he changed his thinking of who to trust or get out because of Jordan's input it would lead to his downfall.

Jeff carried her to long and I think they both didn't know the game enough to see how people manipulate to further themselves like K/N did. Jordan became BFF to soon and fast with Natalie trusting her over M/R and influenced Jeff enough to cause his eviction.

I'll give you that jordan did have an influence as to how jeff played the game,to a certain extent...but he is a grown man and if he felt the decision to evict lydiot was wrong should have presueded her so... Likewise if he really thought russell was the wrong move,he shouldn"t have done it no matter what jordan said... as to trusting gnat and kevin again he played the entire game with them and saw stuff that should have alerted him that they were not to be trusted....Add the fact that he evicted gnats main puppet jessie,and had a hand in evicting her real BFF chima. To blame the way jeff played the game,and where he is now, because of jordan is looking for a scapegoat. Looking for reasons as to why jeff did some of the dumb things jeff did rather than blame jeff, IMHO.

The way I see it after he used the coup and evicted jessie(which IMHO the DR had a great deal to do with him coming to that decision,which person to put against jessie), was a great move. After that he did not make any good bold moves, they just weren't sound strategy. They were personal off the top of his head moves after confusing himself running the same 5 scenraios through his head,over and over,and over...

The jeff I saw whether it be jordan influencing him or SOMEONE else, was a jeff that really didn't have a great deal of analytical skills, he didn't process and absorb information all that well. To top it off jeff listened only to information he wanted to hear... If it was something that caught his attention he listened,if it didn't he blew it OFF. Rather than listen to every bit of info he could garnner in the game,then decide which was useful keep it, and discard the rest...

Plus at the beginning of the game he was tight lipped,when he got power and thought he was in control,that completely left him...The old adage loose lips sink ships ,comes to mind...

To sum it up in jeffs' own words in the early days..."I'm not very good at this game!"

I think it was Jessie and look where it got him?

Lordy, Ginger. What shall we do? All these people are going to leave if jeff leaves and not watch feeds, etc....I guess that we will have to come here and talk to each other as the HG's who are left continue to play the game. I am certainly going to miss everybody. I guess that for some, it was Jeff or nobody. Take toy. Go home. Interesting.

Oh well.

I'll probably post more now.

I"m not a Jeff fan, but if he wants to stay in this house, he's gotta stop feeling sorry about himself and start making some moves. Everybody was sure Natalie was going home, and she played the game and is still here. I can undersand the loyalty to Jorday, but what does he owe Natalie. He should be throwing Natalie under the bus and tell Kevin everything he needs to in order to get him to turn on Natalie. Call her out on talking about Kevin, tell him that all her friends are in the jury house and he can win against everybody in the house besides Natalie. He has time until the POV ceremony to somehow get Kevin to Turn on Natalie. It's a long shot, but don't go out like a loser and just give up.

I'm still thinking Jordan will ultimately go home because they'll all be scared that she has no real enemies in the house. She got along with all the girls more often than not, only ever had an argument with Russell.

Jeff could stay if he was willing to sell out Jordan, which he won't. He just has to cross his fingers and hope two of the other three are afraid of sitting next to Jordan in the end. They would figure Jeff has too many enemies on the jury now (unbeknownst to them, Jessie and Russell actually respect Jeff's moves against them) and no allies whatsoever. Jeff fought with every person on the jury so far.

I'm still thinking Jordan will ultimately go home because they'll all be scared that she has no real enemies in the house. She got along with all the girls more often than not, only ever had an argument with Russell.

Jeff could stay if he was willing to sell out Jordan, which he won't. He just has to cross his fingers and hope two of the other three are afraid of sitting next to Jordan in the end. They would figure Jeff has too many enemies on the jury now (unbeknownst to them, Jessie and Russell actually respect Jeff's moves against them) and no allies whatsoever. Jeff fought with every person on the jury so far.

I agree, but I think they will take her to final 3 cause they think she will be easier to beat in the competitions.

To sum it up in jeffs' own words in the early days..."I'm not very good at this game!"

So true, I said in the beginning that Jeff was not a good game player. The coup was his ONLY good move and I too think DR gave him some hints on that move. They tried to give him some hints on the N/K lie, but that little blond fly was buzzing in his ear and he made his first of several bad moves.

Thank god, the chances of jeff win has practically dropped to near zero. Unless he can talk Kevin to putting up Nat. If J & J are both on the block, you can bet he'll be selling her out every chance he gets.

Jeff sales pitch to Kevin: "Jordon says she wants me to win over her, so send her the the jury house that way you would be doing want she wants. I'll take you to the final two so that you can win second place. That's better than 3rd place. You really should kept me around so that I'll take you to the final two, that way I'll give you second place. If I get voted out, nobody else will promise you second place. You're just not a first place kind of gay guy. All my life I've been #1 because of my fantastic personality, Extremely good looks, and generosity of allowing gay people such as yourself be a "hi-bye" friend. When I win, I'll even invite you one of my B list friends parties. I'll even let you drink beer for free, and I never let my B list friends drink beer for free, only my A list friends get to drink for free, so you can consider yourself as a temporarily A list friend for the party. On top off all that, I'll even allow you to have your picture taken with me and I'll sign it. You'll be able to sell it on the Internet for thousands after I win.

Archived