• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idk how she got classified as an athlete

she was looking so bad in that comp

i am wondering if she is even trying

she just looked bad like she had on the wrong shoes or something

she will probably be kept around this week since she clearly suck at comps

I was thinking the same thing at the end of the show. Last time I looked at the feeds looked like she was in last place, at best 3rd.

I think the best thing for Michele is to get rid of Natalie this week.

F4 lock.

looks that way lol

it would be dumb for anybody in the house to get rid of nat this week and she knows it. J/J has to get rid of K. M has to get rid of J/J. nat is safe. in the house she has positioned herself as no threat. from outside the house, it still wouldn't make any sense to get rid of her, unless it's personal which it is, for soooooo many people. strategically and personally, it's really time for the golden boy to get to steppin'.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO GNAT!!!!

I'm not sure who came up with the hood rat name but it's perfecto.

KEVIN needs to realize he cannot win against the brat, F2..............put up Jordan & Mich, promising the brat to bd Jeff and when Jeff wins the POV & takes down Jordan, the brat goes up & out............K/M/J/J left. That's my plan.

And WTF did the brat do.................is it really true she was in the olympics? if so, must have been water girl.

I know nobody like's gnat, and she sucks at competitions, but u gotta give it to her, she's playing a good game. She never has to make the tough decisions and always lets somebody else do the dirty work. I guarantee you if Jeff goes up, she will blame it all on Kevin and throw it in everybody's face how she has played a clean honest game and she is the only person in the house that keeps her word, so that next week, when she loses another competition, the target will be on Kevins back.

If these people think Nat is honest and has been that way since day one they are bigger fools then I thought. They are so trusting of her that I hope she gets Kevin to start to take them out.

I found Nat likeable tonight. She made me laugh when she kept falling and losing her cup. I really don't think she's trying to win those comps though. She has no reason to right now. I find myself liking her far more now that her negative peeps aren't influencing her. She doesn't whine or complain nearly as much now.

I know nobody like's gnat, and she sucks at competitions, but u gotta give it to her, she's playing a good game. She never has to make the tough decisions and always lets somebody else do the dirty work. I guarantee you if Jeff goes up, she will blame it all on Kevin and throw it in everybody's face how she has played a clean honest game and she is the only person in the house that keeps her word, so that next week, when she loses another competition, the target will be on Kevins back.

You are absolutely right IMO. I say again that she is playing one helluva game. The best for never having won anything. They are allowing her to control the house.

If I was in the house I would give it all up just to knock the crap out of Natalie first then J/J all who think they are so perfect and can say and do no wrong and everything Michelle does and says is wrong.

(I wish Jordan got thrown out for the chest bump Kevin did it much better)

Archived