Michele - PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish I could understand her when she talks but most of the time I can't. Anyone have this problem?

Yeah sometimes she talks and then gets so low you're like what did she just say and I go back a little and still can't get it.

She has to stop the flirting with Jeff it gets her nowhere and is making her look a little stupid. She's doing good and doesn't need to flirt and answer him with the quiet little voice and giggle.

Jeff calls her a liar because she won't give him a clue (even if she knows it, which I suspect she does). Why the hell should she help him? He's been bashing her terribly and expects her to just give up information. He's got some nerve!!

Michele wins POV.

Alas, another premature ending to my viewing pleasure on another BB season.

Oh, and Michele, for the bitter rejection-motivated crap your spewing now, you've lost any chance of this American vote. You'll always be the sad and pathetic stalker, muttering "Colt-45" to me. Hope you're next.

I love LOVE how Michelle is acting like she knew all along that Kevin and Natalie were on her side. She said that she was crying to appear defeated. She is walking around waaay to high on her horse. She has been swinging back and forth and buddy buddy with whoever was HoH. I don't think she will get to final 2 unless the cards fall in her favor. That's not to say she hasn't played a decent game, I just think she is letting her cart get ahead of her horse. Same with Nat.

Can't wait until next week when she goes. I may have to call out those stupid little dancing icons and rolling smiley face just for her.

She not only sucks, but she's a crazy stalking psycho!

Can we all just join together for a resounding, "Colt-45"?

Can't wait until next week when she goes. I may have to call out those stupid little dancing icons and rolling smiley face just for her.

She not only sucks, but she's a crazy stalking psycho!

Can we all just join together for a resounding, "Colt-45"?

LOL cant see that happening, but ill be more than happy to post some stupid little dancing icons and rolling smiley faces when Jordough is forklifted out the door next week!

Can we all just join together for a cookie dough buffet fest?

ha ha. We'll see. Jordon can always lose weight. Michelle will always be known as the pathetic BB stalker. That's life in the BB house.

LOL yup, we sure will. And Jeff will always be known as the dumbest BB player ever to play the game. He might have to go to Howie for some counseling.

No way is Jeff dumber than Marcellas!

Part of me hopes Michelle does win, so then we can see how she tries to spend the money on Jeff.

Well...youre right about that one. I forgot all about him. Dont think she would splurge on Jeff, but I do think she would screw with Jordan a little and buy her a grandfather clock.

Archived