Michele - PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Michelle's talking was playing the game I don't think she's tried to talk mean about a person just to be mean.

Ditto. I also agree about rockin the pov comp, looking great, and deserving to stay in the game.

E, I didn't know her younger brother recently died. That's very sad. Poor mich!

I don't see any "naughty bits" in that pic. Just some pink undies.

:( Elle... I didn't hear about this either... what happened?

Probably too soon after her brothers death for her to go on BB. I'm sure it's part of the reason she is unstable at times.

Still don't like the fact that she makes fun of the other hg's (in DR) about not being as smart as she is and not even having a clue.

I don't see any "naughty bits" in that pic. Just some pink undies.

:( Elle... I didn't hear about this either... what happened?

Alcohol poisoning was his cause of death as far as I know.

I agree with the posts here. I think Michelle deserves to be in the game as well as Kevin. She has worked hard in every competition and unlike Natalie, hasn't hidden behind someone else to stay.

ita michelle has played a good game

she won pov and saved herself

she won pov and sided with jeff and jordan"s alliance to help bring down the athletes alliance

she won hoh and nominated chima which caused chima to blow up like a sore loser diva and get herself kicked off the show

she didn"t sit around and gloat about being the "swing vote" she chose a the side that was most advantageous for herself

she even had gnat and jessie nervous when she won her pov by just chilling in the room with russell all the while knowing full well they were letting their paranoia get to them

i understand jeff and jordan turning on her in the context of game play but they don"t have to bash her the way they are

jeff said rusell had no class for personally attacking people what does he think his behavior is right now?

at least russell can say he talked about people to their faces not behind their backs

jeff and jordan aren"t even trying to be quiet about it i"m sure michelle can hear them some of the time at least

i hope she wins pov this week and then gets to play and win the hoh next week< then she can watch them all squirm as she secures herself in the final three

The best scenario to me would be J&J on the block.

Michelle wins PoV.

Michelle uses PoV showing she has really been loyal to J&J the whole time while Kev & Gnat were back-stabbers.

Gnat goes up.

Gnat goes home.

Once she's gone, Kevin throws Gnat under the bus claiming it was all her idea since it will be just him vs the original final-3, Michell, J&J.

Whoever becomes the new HoH gets rid of Kevin next (course, J&J might still be ungratefully disloyal and out Michelle for being a strong player which would make them complete pussies in my book)

The real question will be would Michelle use the PoV or not?

Using it shows her loyalty.

Not using it will get the strongest player out.

I'm rooting for either kevin or michelle to win this now... I'll be the first to admit I have called her kinda quirky and weird,and had no idea what she might do,but she has played the game hard and fairly clean compared to most others...

If michelle used the POV on jeff to show her loyalty at this point...someone just NEEDS to slap her up side the head!!! As jeff and jordan are so dense they can't see she has had their backs since the F4 deal was struck weeks ago!!!

Jeff and jordan have done absolutely nothing to deserve her loyalty, just the opposite,they bashed, slashed,attacked, and intended to kick her to the curb as soon as possible, so gnat could fit in her slot!

pity love :lipsrsealed2: I don't think people are rooting for Michele because of game play.

I do feel sorry for her because she is not liked by any of the HG but that is not a reason for me too root for her in the game.

Right now I think Jeff is playing the best game. If Kevin is smart he will get him out but I keep hearing Natalie telling Kevin that Michele needs to go. So it just might have been the right move for Jeff and Jordan to work with her. We can only guess on what was done right or wrong at this point. All we can do now is wait for things to play out.

pity love :lipsrsealed2: I don't think people are rooting for Michele because of game play.

Speak for yourself! I have been rooting for Michele from day 1. She can win comps when the chips are down. And without any real allies, Michele has managed to still be there.

Yes, I do feel sorry for the way she has been treated by everyone in that house but I am waiting for her to kick some butt on this PoV.

I hope she does not win POV because if she does Kevin will be forced to put up J/J and vote one off!

Forced! Jeff won't be able to blame him.

There will never be an aha moment where he realized he had been screwed by kev/gnat

This would be a great scenario for Natalie because J or J would go to the jury house blaming Michelle!

So I definitely don't want that to happen personally.

I hope she does not win POV because if she does Kevin will be forced to put up J/J and vote one off!

Forced! Jeff won't be able to blame him.

There will never be an aha moment where he realized he had been screwed by kev/gnat

This would be a great scenario for Natalie because J or J would go to the jury house blaming Michelle!

So I definitely don't want that to happen personally.

Well ummm........ Michelle's not allowed to save herself in this game anymore?!!!! She must sacrifice herself in order for Jeff and Jordan to walk to the final four and possibly the final two?!!!!! ALLRIGHTY THEN.... I guess it would be Michelle's fault that Jeff broke his alliance with Russell and her and Kevin took him out for a bad game move on his part. Just like it's Michelle's fault for Ronnie leaving, Chima leaving, Jesse leaving, Russell leaving, the bad economy, cancer, starving kids in Africa, etc. :animated_shocking:

What's wrong with Michele's game play? She's been alone since day one and had no one carry her through the game like others have. I don't feel sorry for her becauseI think she knew exactly what to do since day one, unlike the others who remain clueless to a real strategy and only come up with a plan when their back is to the wall.

I have been rooting for Michele from day 1. She can win comps when the chips are down. And without any real allies, Michele has managed to still be there.

Yes, I do feel sorry for the way she has been treated by everyone in that house but I am waiting for her to kick some butt on this PoV.

I've rooted for jeff and michele from day one but not anymore. Now I want Michele to win it all.

Well ummm........ Michelle's not allowed to save herself in this game anymore?!!!! She must sacrifice herself in order for Jeff and Jordan to walk to the final four and possibly the final two?!!!!! ALLRIGHTY THEN.... I guess it would be Michelle's fault that Jeff broke his alliance with Russell and her and Kevin took him out for a bad game move on his part. Just like it's Michelle's fault for Ronnie leaving, Chima leaving, Jesse leaving, Russell leaving, the bad economy, cancer, starving kids in Africa, etc. :animated_shocking:

Hellooooo! That's why I said "I PERSONALLY DIDN'T want that to happen!!!

J/J are not even my favorite I have no favorite!

I did NOT say Michelle didn't have the right to save herself !!!

I said I didn't want her to FOR MY OWN SELFISH REASONS!!!! What she actually does in the game is her own business but I know the results I want and that is what I am rooting for, just like everyone else on this board wants what they want to happen! Sheesh!

I to think Michelle's done pretty good for herself in the game and didn't depend on someone to carry her like some others did.

I do feel bad only because she doesn't do well when confronted and doesn't like confrontation. They made up sh!t then called her out knowing she'd make herself look bad. If she comes back to Jersey I'll show her how to handle confrontation so she can eat these people alive.

Archived