Michele - PoV

CeCiMom

Off to bed for me but I wanted to say that I thought Michele looked to be in good shape tonight. She looked toned and healthy. Nothing much above the neck but much with which to work. That limp hair needs to go and she needs to play up those remarkable eyes . CHOW!

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michelle who has spent how many years in a classroom and Natalie who is a Olympic Bronze Medal winner and younger always comes in last or next to last place.

Go Michelle win pov and help get one of the J's out this week.

I think Michelle's talking was playing the game I don't think she's tried to talk mean about a person just to be mean.

These 3 not so much Kevin are saying things just to be mean and it's not High School and they are supposed to be grown up and should act that way. The act like bullies at times.

I hate that Michele is all alone in this game right now. Best case scenario for me would be Jordan/Michele on block, Jeff wins POV and takes Jordan off so Kevin has to put up Nat. Then they would vote to keep Michele. But that probably wouldn't happen.

I think they ALL get caught up in the moment..............you would have to be an angel not to.............geez, posters get angry & say things they would never say outside of HERE (lol)........not me, of course :angel_not:

Natalie telling Kevin she wants Michele to go home. Natalie says she might beat her in memory. She said vindication for Chima.

Kevin didn't confirm so I think he will do what he wants.

Doesnt matter what he wants. If Michelle doesnt win POV she is gone!

Well, there is still time but, I think over the last 24 hours Natalie has decided that Michele needs to go before Jeff. Not sure if Kevin can stand his ground and get rid of Jeff 1st. (I think he'd like to align with Michele, if he has to at some point.)

What would put J/J back in my good graces though is if Kevin wins HoH (which he probably will) he puts up two of J/J/M whoever doesn't get put up wins PoV takes one of them off block and Nat goes up and the other two vote Nat out.

I WOULD LOVE THAT!

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!!!!! :giggle: I'd be thinking like Kevin... this is feeling good like the best sex ever!!! To see that little punks smirk gone!! Alas though, Kevin doesn't have the gonads.....I'd be shocked but very happy!!

Michelle has been treated like dirt by everyone in this game ..it bothers me a lot because she reminds me so much of my son..he has aspergers..it's a form of autism..it's sometimes called the proffesor"s autism..my son has a genious I.Q. and has always earned all A's in school .he's just socially awkward..he's come a long way with that though because we have worked with him about how to "read" signals or social cues..Michelle is very bright but gets so nervous and doesn't know how to bullshit people..that and the fact that her young brother died recently..I think she's held up well considering how rotten they treat her..she has fought for every HOH and POV never holding back and she's been all alone..Gnat has sat on her big ass and done NOTHING but stir up shit..I wanted to strangle that skank tonight when she started bashing Michelle as soon as the cameras came back..and of all the people to say Michelle stinks ..GNAT?????? The queen of nasty has showered maybe 5 times the whole time they have been there..I would love for Michelle to get that mouthy , nasty , ugly , waste of space out! :giljotiini:

Edie, now that you mention the Aspberger's , I see it too. My son also has it and it is the social situations that he really struggles with. Michelle could very well have a mild form of it. I'm rooting for her now that J/J turned stupid over Gnat.

I have called her weird but being around those people would probably weird me, too. At this point, Kevin and Michele are the least obnoxious people in the house. I would like to see Michele win it because I think she has suffered the most and works as hard as anyone to win via competitions. They don't hand PhD's out on street corners. She's a worker.

She's a neuroscientist who competes against people in China, she must be at a genius IQ level. A lot of highly intelligent people are socially awkward. I feel so badly for her, especially last night. I'm tired of them making fun of her the way that they do, its just mean. I hope she wins POV and saves herself this week. I'm rooting for her to win now, but I don't know if she'll make it.

I agree with the posts here. I think Michelle deserves to be in the game as well as Kevin. She has worked hard in every competition and unlike Natalie, hasn't hidden behind someone else to stay.

Archived