Michele - PoV

CeCiMom

I don't know why Michele has never sat down with J&J and told them that she never, ever went to Natalie and the others in the green room to try to get Ronnie to stay in the game. If she could get them to understand that the lie was all Natalie and that Natalie used it over and over to try to destroy any alliance Michele tried to make and to make her look like the worst backstabber, maybe they could begin to see Nat as she really is.

I think she's tried but she just isn't articulate. She bumbles thru conversations, and doesn't remember, and that all sounds weird to the others. I'm very disappointed in Jeff and Jordan for treating Michele badly (recently). Thought Michele made all sorts of sense when she talked to Jeff about fighting to stay in. Seems like Jeff didn't buy it tho.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So true, LenRay and gsn. What made it even worse is the domino effect it had on the other HG's AND the insane possibility that Kevin and Natalie could actually win the two top prizes. That blows my mind. Jeff was my favorite and it just destroyed me that he did that.

As far as I know Jeff (?) would be evicted thursday. After that there will be four HG and two weeks left. I will look around for the remaining schedule and let you (and me) know for sure!!!

Thanks Len.

I think she's tried but she just isn't articulate. She bumbles thru conversations, and doesn't remember, and that all sounds weird to the others. I'm very disappointed in Jeff and Jordan for treating Michele badly (recently). Thought Michele made all sorts of sense when she talked to Jeff about fighting to stay in. Seems like Jeff didn't buy it tho.

ITA, Shipp. Well said.

I think that Michele is nervous. You know, I didn't come to Michele being my favorite overnight. She has had her moments, too, but at this point she is the best of the lot if that makes any sense. Definitely Michele-Jordan for me at this point if Jeff goes home. I would be fine with Jeff-Michele-Jordan winning. I would like the other two to win a kick in the ass from select viewers.

Slim one comment out of the whole entire game, destroyed their game....

Lydiot calling jordan a FAT HO!!!

I'm not sure they were up to making it to end strategically ,but any hope of that was thrown out the window with that eviction IMHO!

I have a question or more like a little survey! Goodness forbid, but what if Nat and Kevin make final two - who would you vote for in the Jury house to get the America's Choice money?

I am going to vote for Michelle. J/J were my favorites, but the way they have been nasty lately and the awful move to believe Nat/Kev has really turned me against them.

Who would you vote for?

I'm sorry i've been misunderstood - hey it happens! I meant for America's Choice for the 25000.00 jury house prize.

I would like to see Michelle win - I really felt bad for her this week when everyone was just bashing her and she was all alone. Hopefully though she won't be a contender for the 25000 in the jury house and will get it together for F2!

I'm sorry i've been misunderstood - hey it happens! I meant for America's Choice for the 25000.00 jury house prize.

I would like to see Michelle win - I really felt bad for her this week when everyone was just bashing her and she was all alone. Hopefully though she won't be a contender for the 25000 in the jury house and will get it together for F2!

Oh okay - Hmmm who would I vote for........ Depends who's there but definately Jeff, Michele, or if they made final 2 I'd vote for Jordan (a sympathy vote, because she hasn't done chit, but the girls had a tough life money wise).

I have a TV love/hate for Michele. Overall, I want to see her get to the F2. I LOVED when she found Kevin and Natalie's calendar, looked at it and then switched a few pieces around. I am hoping she was switching right ones around so they were then wrong, and not the other way around. Although it would be HUGE for her to use the veto on Jeff, I hope she realizes Kevin won't put Natalie up and Jordan going up would = Michele going home :( She is playing this game hard! Much better than Natalie's way of playing. (N can't do/win anything so she spreads lies and tries to control whoever is HoH.)

I sound like a broken record but as much as I've tried to like Michele, I can't.

She turned me off from the very beginning of the show and since has done nothing to make me like her.

Michele never intended to use the veto on Jeff (imo). She said that to insure Jeff and Jordan's vote in the jury house. She gets their votes and Russel's and america votes for her as well. Done deal.

I would hate to see someone like Michele walk away with the big money but don't want Nat or Kevin to get it either.

I agree I have hated and repsected Michele during BB this season. I would much rather Michele walk away with money, then either Nat or KEvin, have no respect for the game they played. Especiall Nat she did nothing but bash people the whoe time, and never won anything.

social game sucks

but just like janelle if you can brute force comp wins together

you will stay in the game

as comp player i always knew she was better then jeff in comps

russell was no way in hell stronger then michelle in comps

unlike janelle i still think she will make final two unlike thirdplacenelle

but easily in her alliance of jeff/ jordan she was miles and away the smartest of the bunch

if jordan beats her in the end it would be a travesty to the game of bb

Ya know that Nat is going to win the next comp.... ya know :lol:

You got it wrong Marty... didn't you hear, "she's winning both HoH and PoV next week!" Get it right gf. :P

on second thought the HOH is not important (she will say when she loses) because the POV is all that matters.

Besides if she won HOH she would have to come up with a picture of her boyfriend... if she has one.

One of the reasons I appreciate and root for Michele more each day is that I think she's had it harder than any previous hg. (Other than Will/Boogie team during All-stars... Will had to lie, manuever, align and back-stab all the way to the end. With big ol' targets on their backs.)

She's had no-one this entire game that was truly loyal to her. But, she was smart enough to work with the best options she had available and that meant teaming back up with Russell even after he betrayed her week 3. She's known for a couple weeks now that J/J were not going to be loyal to her BUT they were far and away better than her other option of Natalie.

I too believe the whole, "I'll take Jeff off the block" was just to see how everyone would react and she gathered information from that. She got (hopefully) some jury votes from J/J AND she showed once again that she was loyal to Jeff and therefore, Jordon (hopefully) would realize that and if she happens to win PoV next week. She'll keep Michele around.

At this point she's doing everything she can to get in the best position she can... will it all work out... who knows but, at least she's being proactive.

Archived