Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No but Jordan shouldn't be so self-righteous and pretend she's so innocent in this game. I can't stand the high and mighty attitude.

And I also can't stand her fakeness to Kev/Nat. She would've nom'd them had she won HOH and now she is kissing their butts.

I thought people said Jordan did not have the ability to deceive :animated_rotfl:

No but Jordan shouldn't be so self-righteous and pretend she's so innocent in this game. I can't stand the high and mighty attitude.

And I also can't stand her fakeness to Kev/Nat. She would've nom'd them had she won HOH and now she is kissing their butts.

As opposed to Kev/Gnats fakeness to J/J?

I guess Jeff and Jordan have to live by much higher standards then any of the other houseguests? geeez

Not at all. I just think they're hypocritical in that they claim they're playing an honest game when in fact they're not. At least Nat/Kev are honest about it.

I also think it was hypocritical of Jeff to bash Russ for making F2 deal with Michele when he himself has F2 with Jordan. Does he think only he's entitled to F2 deals?

I'm just sick of J/J's high and mighty attitude. They can lie, backstab, cheat, etc. But at least own up to it and stop trying to act all innocent.

And is Jordan the only one lying and throwing anyone under the bus? I don't think so but because people want Michele to win they are hating on Jeff and Jordan because they talked smack about her.

Nope shes not the only one. But its hilarious that when Michele (or anybody else for that matter) was accused of doing it ppl didnt mind spewing out their hate left and right. Looks like Jordough is getting close to the cash so her true colors are beginning to shine.

Actually, if anyone hasn't figured out that Jordan's "strategy" is to "play dumb", you wouldn't get it.

It was a perfect fit for her because having a LD going in she knew she could "use" it to her advantage which was quite smart.

As far as her relationships with people................ J/J were the only ones who would talk to the HGs who were being booted ny Jess & crew in the beginning................. even though it put them in jeopardy (how easy you forget!)..............I would think J/J were awful if they did NOT talk to those being evicted or those they wanted to evict...............just common curtesy.............would be so much better if everyone remembered it's a game AND, guess what---I cannot win unless YOU lose!

I guess the problem with J/J is that they should say that every morning? I would think it was understood among adults.

I also think it was hypocritical of Jeff to bash Russ for making F2 deal with Michele when he himself has F2 with Jordan. Does he think only he's entitled to F2 deals?

LOL that was the highlight of the night for me. The idiot doesnt know simple math and cant understand how a F4 comes before a F2.

And is Jordan the only one lying and throwing anyone under the bus? I don't think so but because people want Michele to win they are hating on Jeff and Jordan because they talked smack about her.

Oooohhh....Oooooh, who wants Michele to win???? Just my 2 cents but would be #1 Jeff #2 Kevin. Last AND certainly LEAST would be gnat, then Michele, then Jordan. :figment:

I don't think she's playing dumb for strategy. I think when we see her not knowing pretty basic information, like the meaning of reign ("how did you enjoy your reign as HOH"), she really doesn't know.

I don't think she's playing dumb for strategy. I think when we see her not knowing pretty basic information, like the meaning of reign ("how did you enjoy your reign as HOH"), she really doesn't know.

Like Michelle with a phd thinks a nectarine is a tangerine :animated_rotfl:

Geez.............I cannot keep up!..........must have missed that.............I was just going to post that it's much easier to be confused over peach/nectarine.................than nectarine/tangerine

Jordan just pulled a Marcelis, she just promised jeff she wouldn't use POV if she was on the block and won it, so they couldn't BD jeff if they intended too!!! :animated_rotfl:

I think the debate as to Jordon being the sharpest crayon in the box is finally over. She might be the only crayon in the box! :shocking:

Don't believe anything a HG says about what they would do in any situation. Russ told everyone the same thing, and do you honestly believe he would have not used it on himself? When it comes down to it, Jordan might turn on Jeff and leave him to fend for himself.

Jordan told Jeff she wouldn't use veto if he would go up instead of her. Jordan did NOT tell Kevin or Nat. So that's just pillow talk. Jordan and Jeff won't turn on each other. Nor will they become a couple when show is over. Kevin and Nat, if both up after veto, would be a different story.

I don't know if being an airhead is an act with jordan or not. Nor do I care, other than it got old fast with me. Nontheless, I would rather see jordan not jeff reach F2; though for a fact she wouldn't be there had he not helped her. That's life, and it usually works both ways. Besides, that would prove his plan to make her better worked. The only problem with "making someone better," in one area is that it usually spills over into "making them better," in other areas. It is what it is and she better beware. Good luck, Jordan.

Archived