Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but that is not something I saw or heard. That is my very own opinion. It just came to me. It makes perfect sense. Jordan is really the most expendable one right now. If Jeff works at it, she will go. He can get rid of natalie for kevin, etc.....

Jeff wants to win and it is true that he has carried her and so I see her going home and not jeff.

I think that Jordan will go home Thursday night. Jeff doesn't care. He knows she is dead weight BUT NICE! It makes sense. Jeff stays and Jordan goes. Natalie will be pissed at Kevin but he will wring his hands and make those rubberized expressions and fling his legs back and forth and talk in tongue and it'll pass. Goodbye, Jordan.

Kevin ain't gonna keep Jeff . Nat won't let him and she does not believe Michelle ;)

Kevin is Nats little bitch :)

I have to agree with Slim... Now that Kevin knows about Nat's "true colors", I think he may have second thoughts about taking Jeff to F2, cause Nat hasn't made anyone in the jury house mad at her, except Jordan...

How many women can they drag through that BB house that fall into the male trap / showmance? I thought I was going to upchuck when I heard Jordan say she would rather Jeff stay than her. Because really? Who needs a half million after all? Echoes of Diane here....... only difference is Diane did the carrying of that lame ass Drew. This time Jordan got carried -- but still, she would sacrifice her own chances for a man.

I have to agree with Slim... Now that Kevin knows about Nat's "true colors", I think he may have second thoughts about taking Jeff to F2, cause Nat hasn't made anyone in the jury house mad at her, except Jordan...

I hope y'all are right and I am wrong . It would be a kodak moment sure enought to see Nat yell out to Kevin

Et tu, Brute? :animated_rotfl:

I would love it if Kevin evicted Jordan instead of Jeff. Gnat's head would exploded. THEN I hope the HOH involves bugs!!

I think Natalie will be nice to jordan until - and if - the two of them make it to F2 and then will decimate Jordan in front of the world. Jordan will be so overcome and embarrassed that it will leave her speechless. On the other hand, I suppose that could work in Jordan's favor with the jury being awed at Natalie's meanness. I think Jordan will go home. She'll be fine. She is young and pretty and sweet and has her life ahead of her. If she wants to be involved with Playboy they will probably accept her and groom her. I know. I know. To be in Playboy, though, she'll have to lose a few. I remember my older brother had (and probably still has) a copy of Playboy with a girl from Texas - blonde hair to her waist. She was front page or whatever they do. Playboy of the Year maybe. Dunno. Similar looks to Jordan if I remember. I called him. ROFLMAO, he remembers her name. Debra Jo Fondren from Beaumont, Texas. She was a waitress at a Gallagher's when she went to Playboy. Funny.

I googled her. Jordan could look like that. Wow. she was beautiful.

One can hope that sadly we see Jordan exit tomorrow night. I would like the misery to end for her tomorrow as it is only going to get worse. The remaining three are going to bounce her around like a ping pong ball. :animated_bouncy:

I think Jordans banking on that. 50k is better than no k

It's really silly for anyone to definitively say a contestant can or can't win the game. We have a lot of time left with new jury members entering sequester. With the next several likely full of not so nice stories about Kevin and Natalie.

At this point, it's a crapshoot. Say that Jordan was to go on a bit of a run. Win the next HOH on her own merits and then the veto. That just might be enough to put her over. It isn't like Natalie has won anything or Kevin was a powerhouse before his HOH win.

Anyone of them could, in theory, win. Depending on the final makeup of the jury and what lobbying/talk is going on now that we're not seeing in sequester.

Archived