Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking the same thing Wynn.

But, then it occurred to me when the were all on LD (except Jordan in DR) that maybe the reason she's been getting called in there so much is she's asked them if she could quit and go to SH so, that Jeff could stay. And, BB's producers/legal team are figuring that out. Not sure they had this situation before and therefore a clear cut answer. I bet we find out Thursday though... when Jordon stands up and says she's bowing out and there doesn't need to be a vote. :animated_scratchchin::)

You know, if they start declaring competitions null and void because somebody wants to take somebody off and go in their place then they might as well just all pack up and go home. You can't cheat people of what they've won fairly and squarely and start over just because one person wants - in the end of the game - to write new rules. What would be the point of it all if that were possible? Talk about opening a Pandora's Box and setting precedence. Again, class action in no time flat.

It is not the end of the world or the game that Jeff is being evicted. It happens each week. He is no better than anyone else and neither is Jordan. If she wants to go home; adios, Jordan, you won't get paid. Goodbye. But, don't penalize people left in the game and don't cater to participants.

Slimcruz, you know I like Jeff because he's funny and all that but he lost the comp he leaves. He got rid of the wrong person: Russell over Kevin. His mistake. If Nat/Kevin had won more comps I might have more respect for them. Michele should win. I'm glad she didn't stupidly throw herself under the bus for Jeff. Even if she has a crush on the guy, she is a happily married lady.

I don't think for second jordan didn't really mean she wanted to go to the JH, instead of jeff....

She wants to find a way to fall on her SWORD for him,as she thinks he has played the game GREAT and it's totally UNFAIR he is leaving this week..and he has a much better chance of winning than her...

Little does she know unless both kevin and gnat take each other to F2 ..she is pretty much a lock on 2nd place and 50 grand!!!

To be truthful, when Jordan talks about money/family, I am kind of, wow, girl, maybe you need to put all else aside and work to win that BB money. Else, why did you leave a paying job and let your brother make your car payments, etc...while you are lounging around in a house in California doing little from where I sit to win. For every sob story, there are worse. You know how you drive through really poor streets and expensive new cars are in the driveway and comcast service trucks parked by the curb?

Let me rephrase that.......I find it interesting that Jordan talks on a national television network about her family having financial problems - in depth - and on that same network, Jordan tells the world that she has new breast implants.

That speaks to me of skewed values. This is a wonderful opportunity for Jordan. She needs to buck-up and get busy and do her best to win and see Jeff later.

Jeff has told Jordan to "go after Kevin". With Nat in the middle, could this be the chance Nat needs to get rid of Kevin and of course, blame Jordan or Michelle if he leaves? Of course, Jeff also told her to bond with Michelle...then said to play both sides. Jordan thinks Nat is her BFF and she doesn't like Michelle...highly unlikely she will bond with Michelle since she thinks Nat has never manipulated her!!!

I was thinking the same thing Wynn.

But, then it occurred to me when the were all on LD (except Jordan in DR) that maybe the reason she's been getting called in there so much is she's asked them if she could quit and go to SH so, that Jeff could stay. And, BB's producers/legal team are figuring that out. Not sure they had this situation before and therefore a clear cut answer. I bet we find out Thursday though... when Jordon stands up and says she's bowing out and there doesn't need to be a vote. :animated_scratchchin::)

LOL ... she can't do that ... she has to be voted out like everyone else ... She do have the option of quitting the game and forfeiting the money ... But if she did that I would see that as cheating and Jeff should be evicted as well ...

I know... I was just thrown some s*&t up there and seeing if it would stick. :lol:

I'm glad she didn't quit and I'm glad that Natalie spoke with her honestly about the regrets Jordan would have later if she quit so Jeff could "play to win". Personally, Jordan stands a much better chance of making it to the F2 than Jeff does. Not saying she would win, but Jeff would have a HUGE target on his back.

I have to admit as a fairly intelligent person I really have enjoyed having Jordan in the house. This season would really stink if all the HG were the same. I still think that her relationship with Jeff has shown a lot of smarts and maturity that she did not take it to a level that so many like Chelsia have done in the past. Please BB I hope you throw in a Jordan every season and please no more Natalies.

I agree Marty. If it takes a hillbilly as some have called her to have enough class and self respect not to give a guy a hand job, or BJ, or have sex on BB for all the world to see, then I'll take a hillbilly like Jordan anytime!

Actually, I think a normal woman would not consider having sex on national tv. Lots of women are on tv shows similar to BB and don't screw like rabbits. It doesn't matter where they are from. East, West, South, North. Most women have too much self-respect to do that and would never consider it. I think the term for someone who does that is trash. I can also think of a few other terms for loose women but what's the point, you get my drift. The same applies to men. Most men wouldn't do that on tv. Men have self-respect for themselves and the woman they are with and respect for their families just as women do. Romance is private to me and mine.

I have to say that I think Big Brother has gotten a bit too trashy for my taste. I think BB11 will close it out for me.

Yeah. That is what I mean. It is tacky. I don't want to see people like lydia demean themselves further - I find her sad enough, already. Accepting that kind of behaviour isn't in my game plan. remember that army ranger guy on BB? Good looking but just a mess.

Jordan screwed Jeff by telling him she trusts Natalie over Russell and they back door Russell now Jeff says stick with Michelle and she still wants to be with Natalie. Why does she think she knows better then Jeff I mean she hasn't done much in the game and she believes more lies then truth. Poor Jeff he must get do frustrated at times with her.

Let me rephrase that.......I find it interesting that Jordan talks on a national television network about her family having financial problems - in depth - and on that same network, Jordan tells the world that she has new breast implants.

That speaks to me of skewed values. This is a wonderful opportunity for Jordan. She needs to buck-up and get busy and do her best to win and see Jeff later.

IA100% but Jordan lovers don't want to HEAR that. But it's OK to say Natalie or any of the others are without morals and so forth. Blinded by the blind. While family is nice, remember where she's from everyone stays within 10 miles of home forever. Not exactly worldly people. I'm surprised she doesn't jump on a guy like Jeff who could pull her out of the holler.

Maybe it can be mentioned again that Jordan's breast job is not paid for yet. It was put on her credit card. Is it really is HER money that is being used for her breasts.

It is her family she would like to help with any winnings. She is not saying she wants to win money to go buy HERSELF a new house or a place to live. She wanted to help her family because they lost their home in forecloser.

How selfish of Jordan. :wacko:

Archived