Jordan

CeCiMom

I don't think there is any inside information on the "twist" only speculation. First Julie said we would find out Sunday and now they say Tuesday. I would think the HG there will know before the show. I would think.

It will probably be a big dud and they all collect the money and the viewers will be pissed.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

broken record here marty sorry...but even jordan is admitting it was a mistake to vote lydiot out NOW!!

I bet she wished she could take back that PERSONAL, rather than STRATEGIC decision to send Lydiot packing!!!

But she still can't see who the REAL threat is GNAT!!

^^ It will be something like this. Had Kevin not used the mystery door - this or that would have happened. We will never know what the real meaning of the twist was.

Looks like that twist thing was a red herring designed to boost viewership for Sunday and Tuesday broadcasts...cheap shot. If Nat/Kev are F2 I don't know how much of them I will watch. None on BBAD. FFwd thru much of Finale except for reunion part. On feeds last night someone asked Nat if her "boyfriend" will be there...lying bitch said, "I hope so but his sister is being married on that day so he may be a no-show..." Oh, really?????? So next year people like Nat/Kevin will be trying out in droves for BB12?????

broken record here marty sorry...but even Jordan is admitting it was a mistake to vote lydiot out NOW!!

I bet she wished she could take back that PERSONAL, rather than STRATEGIC decision to send Lydiot packing!!!

Good , I guess that was today as I don't get live feeds? Maybe Jordan will be aware she needs to bluff Nat now that she is analyzing things .

I have fatih she ain't that dumb and will team with Michelle .

I don't think there is any inside information on the "twist" only speculation. First Julie said we would find out Sunday and now they say Tuesday. I would think the HG there will know before the show. I would think.

It will probably be a big dud and they all collect the money and the viewers will be pissed.

Hey Marty ,what have you heard about the so called diamond veto ?

arrow I'm really not sure she is analyzing things, that may be going a bit to far!!! ;)

She just realizes that Kevin put jeff up this week,and Kevin is the reason jeff is going home...and she probably feels like michelle is even partly responsible because she won the veto and took herself off... So I will be really surprised if jordan doesn't side with gnat ,especically after jeff leaves?

Jordan still doesn't realize that the real threat is gnat!!! Although it might not matter which way she goes as it might be gnats intention to also take jordan to F2 if she can?

I haven't heard anything except people posting their speculations from what they have read at other forums.

I honestly think they are still trying to tweak the twist. They don't want people to get mad at a dud and they don't want people to get mad if it gives Jeff another "save."

week 8 and still clueless as ever

i still chuckle as i read back the numerous post earlier in the season that said she had a good read on things in the game and she was smart

"i trust natalie" :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

her and jeff stupidity alone made me cancel my feeds

i dont even care to see how final four and beyond plays out

enough is enough

bb really goes out of there way to cast idiots

is it to keep us amused as fan or what :animated_rotfl:

is it a federal law that reality show must have at least one idiot on the cast

yeah i said it :animated_wave:

sunday shows had me like wtf when she said kevin would put up michelle and jordan to bd jeff

gtfoh why would he be so dumb to do that when if jeff won pov all three of them could be safe

ITA ^^^^ 100% And there are those who'd rather die than admit how utterly lacking in brains she is. You know Jeff's friends are yelling at the TV how stupid she is and he should've cut her loose ages ago. I don't mind simple people but she's the whole package of being dumb, twangy baby child voice, I don't have a clue expressions and hair twirling.

Don't insult us BB. At least Cowboy was amusing.

I have to admit as a fairly intelligent person I really have enjoyed having Jordan in the house. This season would really stink if all the HG were the same. I still think that her relationship with Jeff has shown a lot of smarts and maturity that she did not take it to a level that so many like Chelsia have done in the past. Please BB I hope you throw in a Jordan every season and please no more Natalies.

NO MORE NATALIES!!!!!!! I hate to hear her speak, she only breaths in and never out, she clasped her hands like a man does, she holds her head up high like she is looking over something and she moves her head and eyes around like Ray Charles. What is wrong with this girl!?! I would have liked to have seem Kevin be aligned with different people other than Lydiot, Gnat and Screama.

Michele will do what will further her in the game. She is smart in the fact, she's played only for herself.

Jeff brought this on himself. If he was determined to carry Jordan, he should have aligned with someone - Michele was available - since Jordan was dead weight, she didn't understand concepts, they were beyond her scope - and told jordan to be quiet and not talk to natalie and kevin or to hit the bricks. Of course, he fell for their chit, too, so in reality that is what caused his downfall. That and evicting lydia instead of natalie and then not getting on board with russell and Michele. I still believe that russell would have kept Jeff if he said he would. Mistake for Jeff. Personal.

IMO, natalie and kevin winning BB11 is not going to be good. I know many won't agree with me but it is how I feel. I will never get involved with this show again if those two win, despite my feeling that they have expertly played the game. It is my choice. I think they are both just mean and I am sick of mean.

Lastly, I am glad that Michele used the POV. I am glad that Jeff did not get the chance to hurt her. Whether he would have or not will never be known but it was too big a chance to take and I would have been soooooo disappointed if he had done it.

I hope Jordan will stand by Michele and not harangue her anymore. Maybe they can get rid of kevin and natalie. Tough but it can be done.

I don't know how much clearer I can be... stop baiting/attacking posters for their opinions.

Archived