Kevin - HoH

CeCiMom

I would not want to go to F2 with Natalie or Kevin. Too risky. Jeff is the perfect F2 partner because he talks some chit and doesn't know when to be quiet. They all know that nice Jeff was yesterday.

i would want to go to final 2 with jordan

easy win any of them

jeff looks like he may get jessie vote if he is against anyone but natalie

jeff already has america votes

he would get michelle and jordan vote along with americas he has 3 already

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only thing is like Jessie said tonight... Jeff makes it to the F2 he might have to vote for him to win it. Also, you have to think of Jessie and Russell ego's here... they're only going to want to be "got" by the best player so, if Jeff is at F2... might not be good for the person standing next to him. (Other than Nat... she wins over everyone else.)

Jeff was my fav, now its Kevin. Best case, he wins tonight, puts up Jordan and Jeff and says during NC that Jeff was a big old bozo to think him and Nat would keep him around. Jeff shouldnt get Americas vote anymore either, his play is bad. Kevin will beat anyone but Nat.

kevin should put up jeff and michelle

smartest nominations

Kevin will put up Michelle, and Natalie as a pawn. If anyone but Michelle or Nat wins POV, those will be the candidates. Jeff and Jordan will be the only voters and they'll oust Michelle. Done deal.

F4--J/J/N/K. F2-J/J. And Jesse said tonight he might vote for Jeff for playing it well. Jeff will win 4-3, counting America's vote for him.

OR, none of that will happen.....

As of today though... Nat thinks Michele is the biggest threat. So, it's going to be a matter of how long Kevin plans on being hood rat's ornament.

okay now that was funny

welcome to the site!!!

kevin should put up jeff and michelle

smartest nominations

I bet Kev will put them up, and so it won't be uncomfortable, tell Jeff he is a pawn.

If Jeff goes I bet he will be surprised at the last minute.

IMHO I don't think Kev wants to be attacked all week.

I don't believe he will now say "HAHA Jeff you are gone!"

I bet he'll be sneaky about it!

Donald, I am SO glad you qualified that because I was about to hunt you down and find out what the rest of my life would be :animated_rotfl:

you sounded SO dam sure!

welcome!

*****Yeah........I've never been really convinced Kevin would put Jeff up

I totally agree. Kevin is such the nervous man. I don't think he would take well to confrontation especially by a big guy like jeff. Kevin would no doubt swoon.

You are right!

It would be funny if he did turn around and say "HAHA Jeff I played you!" and it would cause a nice ruckus, and then J/J would kill themselves for the VETO, so it would be exciting...but no way, like we said he would faint first! Too bad, could have been a good BBAD

smartest thing is to put Michele/Jeff up (like someone said... the chances of Pordjo winning PoV are slim) but, the easiest/non-confrontational nominees are Michele/Jordan. I think he's played both smart and a lay low style game so not sure what he'll do. Probably what hood rat wants him to do... Jeff/Michele???

I would agree regarding the "safe" move, except for one thing...

Both Kevin and Natalie have been talking about "making big moves". He will nominate Michelle/Jeff in a "big move". Kevin isn't a scared/nervous person. He's been cautious in the game because he knows that people who get confrontational leave the house quicker. Kevin (IMNSHO) has been playing an intelligent game to this point.

Natalie is already telling Kevin what he should do. Natalie wants Michele to go. She said she is smart and might beat her at memory.

Kevin said Jeff is a double threat. I think he is going along with the Michele option so far.

Archived