Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Survivor: Samoa

Shambo outed herself at the beginning of this episode.

Did Jaison really think that Monica wouldn't figure that out.....

No I meant, she outed herself to Jason? in the beginning of the episode regardless.

Jason would have told his tribe.

Whoops, John. Lol.

No I meant, she outed herself to Jason? in the beginning of the episode regardless.

Jason would have told his tribe.

she outed herself to Jon and if he has told anyone they haven't shown it.... but it was stupid of Jaison and Mick to give up who they had on their side from galu... it's one thing to out yourself but for the guys who she helped last week it was a nasty thing to do

Ah. I wasn't paying attention to what he said. But I think he'd obviously tell his tribe if he thought Shambo would jump to the other side. They just misinform her who the vote is on and they vote out someone else. Sounds like it'll work to me.

5 - 4 - 1 vote.

Ah. I wasn't paying attention to what he said. But I think he'd obviously tell his tribe if he thought Shambo would jump to the other side. They just misinform her who the vote is on and they vote out someone else. Sounds like it'll work to me.

5 - 4 - 1 vote.

That isn't my point... John said he wouldn't tell... if he does that is 100% on Shambo for telling him.... BUT for Jaison and Mick to tell Monica was a crappy move......

I see what you mean. Yeah I wouldn't call it "nasty" more so dumb.

By the way. this was one of the worst immunity challenges I've ever seen.

OMG is anyone else cracking up at the smile on Shambo's face at the prospect of getting rid of laura... now lets just hope it happens

There's one flaw that I can see in Russ' game. They all know he's carrying them, should all Foa Foa get into the final 4, Russ is screwed. They'd vote him out in a heart beat. Galu can see he's playing the best game.

I hope not. I hope they realize a greater threat in challenges is Brett or John. Plus, I don't know why, but I can't hate Laura. I think she's done a great job.

There's one flaw that I can see in Russ' game. They all know he's carrying them, should all Foa Foa get into the final 4, Russ is screwed. They'd vote him out in a heart beat. Galu can see he's playing the best game.

I think that is the beauty of his plan... he'll get foa foa to the end and they will cut him loose... happens to the best players ALL the time LOL

5 - 4 - 1 vote.

Not gonna happen - Shambo will vote with the Foa's not the Galu's, so it doesn't matter what they tell her.

I'm afraid Galu is going to vote Shambo out.... they aren't even going to try to get russell out tonight... blech

Okay nevermind, John is pretty sick, lol.

Not gonna happen - Shambo will vote with the Foa's not the Galu's, so it doesn't matter what they tell her.

I just realized that too.

I forgot it would be 5-5. I thought she'd still try and put a facade up.