Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Survivor: Samoa

Lol. He found it again. With no clue again.

Seems like a set up to me. Now there is 3 of them? He finds 2 with no clues? He is not that smart. Feels like they are giving it to him because they think he is so awesome.

Lol. He found it again. With no clue again.

Seems like a set up to me. Now there is 3 of them? He finds 2 with no clues? He is not that smart. Feels like they are giving it to him because they think he is so awesome.

I hate Russell but that was a beautiful thing!!! Just wish it had been Monica they sent home HAHHAHa

OMG that was the best tribal council ever!!! And God help me, I found myself rooting for Russell tonight. I never thought I'd see the day, but I f-ing hate Galu and Russell is playing the game like it has rarely ever been played. Holy crap, that was amazing! And Erik was loving it - and not hiding his contempt for his former tribemates one bit. Guess if anyone from Foa makes it to the end, they can count on his vote big time! :animated_rotfl::party_smilie:

I love how everyone in the next episode just search for that Idol.

I dunno - technically, it's a gameshow, and if they did that they could be in huge trouble with the powers that regulate that sort of thing. I just think he is a student of the game - he knows the patterns of how they pick hiding places - near something etc.

Wow. Didn't expect that one.

Neither did she LMFAO..... or anyone else on her tribe

The only thing I will say about the Idol's is when people are finding them that easily maybe it is time to give them a break

OMG that was the best tribal council ever!!! And God help me, I found myself rooting for Russell tonight. I never thought I'd see the day, but I f-ing hate Galu and Russell is playing the game like it has rarely ever been played. Holy crap, that was amazing! And Erik was loving it - and not hiding his contempt for his former tribemates one bit. Guess if anyone from Foa makes it to the end, they can count on his vote big time! :animated_rotfl::party_smilie:

Bada-Boom- Bada- BINGO Sugar. I'm supposed to hate this buttwipe but I found myself rooting for Russell as well.

2 Things:

1: I'm getting drunk tonight.

2: KingORealityTV is probably having a orgasm right about now!

What an episode!

At first, I thought it set up for Russell to find another idol. BUT I would done same thing - look under the bridge. Russ knew it won't be in trees.

Erik stared at Galu members in tribal council. He's pissed big time! Dave & Brett were really uncomfortable.

I like Natalie.

Perfect epsodide with the

backdooring of Kelly

they did not see that coming, Russel is playing the best game.

The previews showed Laura and the creepy one following Russell around while he is looking for it. Not like they could find it on their own! :animated_rotfl:

KingORealityTV is probably having a orgasm right about now!

Steve, you could not have called this better, lolol, and for once I agree with King. I was laughing my ass off at Laura, she was sooo smug, and I needed to have Ne Ne(from housewives) there to say "who checked you Boo",lololol

Good show. I laughed my but off at the shock on the faces when Russell broke out the II.

I just had a feeling that Laura would get Immunity and that Russell would find another II. Sometimes you have to think that some of the show is partly scripted.

Something I did see tonight that did not make sense. During one of the commercials viewers could register for a chance to attend the finale IN SAMOA!!!

If so that will be one expensive episode. All the cast members plus the lucky winner will fly to Samoa the the finale show. Quite a departure from the shows shot in L.A. or in N.Y.

That is definately a first.

Now I'm confused (no surprize)

In Jeff's blog on episode 9 we are told the finale will be held on 12/20/09 in the states.

I swear I heard a commercial for the above.

Did anyone else remember that commercial or have I been drinking too much????????????????????