Thursday, August 27th

gsn

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My daughter and I both mentioned tonight how hot Michele is looking.

LORD PLEASE HELP ME BE WRONG BUT HERE'S MY PREDICTION:

Natalie conviently loses again and Kevin wins.

Kevin puts up J/J, thus does Natalie's dirty work, putting blood on his hands.

Jeff wins POV and Michelle goes up.

Final four is K/N/J/J

LORD PLEASE HELP ME BE WRONG BUT HERE'S MY PREDICTION:

Natalie conviently loses again and Kevin wins.

Kevin puts up J/J, thus does Natalie's dirty work, putting blood on his hands.

Jeff wins POV and Michelle goes up.

Final four is K/N/J/J

Nope. Kev will put up Michele & Jeff. Michele wins POV and Jeff is evicted.

I predict this best case scenario will happen, assuming this new "twist" doesn't affect the game.

Nope. Kev will put up Michele & Jeff. Michele wins POV and Jeff is evicted.

I predict this best case scenario will happen, assuming this new "twist" doesn't affect the game.

I see said the blind man. The challange is on...............

gNat is campaigning HARD with Kevin that Michele needs to go this week. Actually, she's right, if you listen to her logic. SHe says next week won't be endurance because the part one of the final three HOH is always endurance, so next week will probably be questions, and that is Michele's strong suit.

I see said the blind man.

I love this expression!!

I think Kevin's best bet is to put J/J up together. Michele is a swing vote for N/K. J or J will not swing for N/K and will keep Michele over Natalie, IMO.

N/K need to tell Michele about their F4 deal with J/J to show her J/J lied to her about F4 and F3.

gNat is campaigning HARD with Kevin that Michele needs to go this week. Actually, she's right, if you listen to her logic. SHe says next week won't be endurance because the part one of the final three HOH is always endurance, so next week will probably be questions, and that is Michele's strong suit.

If Kevin was smart he would know that wouldnt make a difference. The little unwashed rat has been useless in everything shes competed for so far, so it doesnt make a difference who she is up against.

I hope Kevin leaves Michelle alone.

I think BB hg's need to be tested on the game before being selected to play. People who don't know the game can end up screwing it up for those who do know it.

think BB hg's need to be tested on the game before being selected to play. People who don't know the game can end up screwing it up for those who do know it.

HUH? So if you "know" the game, you should have an advantage? Why even bother to play?............maybe the posters should just tell those HGs who don't KNOW the game as well as they seem to think they do, how to play.............what moves to make..........I'm sure that would create a "perfect" BB player!

I'm sorry, jerseygirl...........maybe what you meant, wasn't what you posted............I just get SO tired of reading how whatever someone does on BB because they think it is good for them, get ragged on by posters, like, OMG, we know so much better............every season is DIFFERENT...........every twist makes things DIFFERENT.......if there's a "right & wrong" BB rule book, they should cancel the show.

Archived