Jeff - Part 2

JP2009

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeff was a complete arse he said more bad crap to Russ than Russ did. Jeff is a arogant person cant wait to see him out. AMERICA what did we do??

Oh please! Jeff starts acting somewhat similiar to how the others have been acting the whole damn game and you decide to turn on him?

Oh please! Jeff starts acting somewhat similiar to how the others have been acting the whole damn game and you decide to turn on him?

I guess the house is very corrupting, I would have never thought Jeff would have said stuff like that is all. The house is a scary place! It turns people!

I couldn't agree with you more. Jeff's kept his cool under some pretty harsh conditions. Heaven's forbid he make a mistake and lose his cool just once. Give the guy a break people. Did you ever really like him or what?

I'm seriously wondering if the Jeff love was fake because people just wanted Jessie and his peeps out. Well most of them are gone (let's not forget though that Russell WAS one of Jessie's crew who still voted to keep Jessie in after Jeff saved him).

Jeff's odds haven't been good this entire game. It's not like 2 weeks of power is suddenly going to change that. There's only so much he can do in that short amount of time. Regardless of who goes home this week, he's still going to have to fight for his life next week...and the week after that... etc.

I guess the house is very corrupting, I would have never thought Jeff would have said stuff like that is all. The house is a scary place! It turns people!

Never thought Jeff would stoop to making such violent threats. Stab Russell in the neck? C'mon thats scary talk!!

I don't think all this hate for Jeff comes from him back dooring Russell as much as it has him just being an idiot. The whole believing Natalie and Kevin, we all loved them for being funny, cute, kinda dumb, but NOT dumber than dirt.

I think everyone is jumping ship because people know what he just did lost his game and they won't feel the pain of still being on the Jeff ship next week when it completely goes under.

I think Jeff made enemies in the house on his own prior to now. Although, Jessie did comment that he understood or something to that effect. Jeff was their enemy maybe because he was the best looking, the coolest, the quietest, relatively soft-spoken, etc....I said it many, many, times...."what's not to like about Jeff?" Well, some people don't like that and I understand it and though I don't agree with Jeff not keeping Russell and the Natalie thing, I have to say Jeff is there and I'm not. I will also say that Jeff would be gone had it not been for his untested alliance with Jordan so that street goes both ways. I wanted russell and jeff to duke it out in the final.

I hope Jeff doesn't get too cocky. That suit doesn't fit him well.

I personally think Nat and Kevin did him a favour. If that's what it took for him to vote out his equal, then by all means go for it. But really, if Russell hadn't have broken Jeff's trust in the past, he wouldn't have believed Natalie and Kevin so easily. Russell gave Jeff every reason in the world to believe them. Simple as that.

It's Michelle who caused all of this. Had she not confimed what Nat and Kevin said, he would not have been so quick to believe it and Russell not denying it, finished the deal.

I think Jeff's downfall is protecting Jordan at all costs and Jordan is so concerned about being put on the block she's had Jeff rethink his decisions and doing the wrong thing instead of the right one. When Jeff was possibly doubting Natalie's honesty Jordan told him how she trusted Natalie so Jeff went with the backdoor option and maybe sealed his fate.

Personally he never had me. He's been on a pedal stool by some and his saying stuff like they accuse Russell of knocks him down.

I don't think all this hate for Jeff comes from him back dooring Russell as much as it has him just being an idiot. The whole believing Natalie and Kevin, we all loved them for being funny, cute, kinda dumb, but NOT dumber than dirt.

I think everyone is jumping ship because people know what he just did lost his game and they won't feel the pain of still being on the Jeff ship next week when it completely goes under.

ITA however it wasn't just him dumping russell.... it goes back to last week and jordans HOH they had a choice between kevin/gnat /lydiot... They vote out Lydiot,WTF???

I firmly beleive this was personal because lydiot called jordan a fat ho? Who was jordan fed up with this week?russell,she said she couldn't stand to be around him any more,so just maybe the last two evictions were based more on personal issues rather than strategy, however I'll give you russ is a strong competitor??? jeff beleiving that gnat and kevin will actually honour the deal they made...hell even if they didn't have a grudge against jeff for his previous actions..honouring that deal would be suicide for one of them.. It is really about Jeff not playing a smart strategic game, for me anyway!!!

ITA, gsn. I forgot about that. Voting Lydia out was not clever. Not to me and even though people tried to explain it away, it was a senseless move and stupid. I think that it was personal. I think jordan's downfall might be that she is reacting and it affects Jeff for sure. That is the downside to a showmance, sometimes.

Archived