Jeff - Part 2

JP2009

I'm thinking Jeff could get away with just about anything with some fans. I am trying to remember if I've felt that way about anybody on BB....most likely Will - will was one of those people who just had a lot of class and was patient and kind while he led them to slaughter. I found him kind of funny to watch. Jeff's different to me than before and miles from will in class and temperament. I liked BB3 the best. Danielle is still my favorite ever and I guess I would also excuse her much because I just liked her.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last night Jeff proved why is so dayum loveable. Yes, he was trash talking w/ N & K in HoH. Later on tho, reflecting on his behavior, he was SORRY for it & said as much. I can't recall Jessie, Nat, Chima or Ronnie apologizing for their behavior becasue they realized it was wrong.

Was that before or after Michelle left the HOH room, and he called michelle everything but the worst human being in the world,stopping just short of RONNIES tirade??just sayin!!!

It was BEFORE just in case you missed it!!! The michelle rant came after him being SORRY durning the N/K disscussion!!! ;)

I like the hug that Russell gave Jeff and I don't for a minute think the goodbye speech will affect anything. I also like how Jessie said if Jeff goes to the end he just might have to vote for him.

Archived