Jeff - Part 2

JP2009

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Chima was Epic...I sorta think Russell has been doing a poor DICK (evel) immitation.

GSN, early this morning it was beginning to dawn on J/J that N/K will probably put one of them up. Best case scenario for J/J would be if Nat is HOH, puts up J/J then Michele wins veto and takes J or J off block...Nat could only put up Kevin...J and Mich would vote to save the other J and Kev would be gone. But that is far fetched. Nat probably should put up J/J from her game standpoint.

In a way I don't want Jeff to be the only guy left. Yes Kevin is still there but he's not "man of the house" type macho guy.

I do like Jeff, I don't think he's perfect and I wouldn't want him to be. Can't idolize the fellow because he acts no less than I expect any man (or woman) to act towards life - trying to do the best in an imperfect situation, loosing his cool occasionally and being a good example in others. I do fear what's going to happen here when Jeff is the only 'guy' in the house and he starts to get a little more 'manly' about the place and the backlash that's going to happen on the boards. "Jeff used to be so nice now he's talking down to everyone", "Jeff thinks he's such a big shot..." blah blah blah. Jeff always has been just as balanced of a nice guy and a jerk as we are seeing him right now, he's just less jerky than some of the others so it wasn't as noticeable. Now that it'll be in the spotlight and I fear for the Jeff fans.... stay strong and remember that everyone loves to watch the fall of a hero, it's like watching an accident, everyone's got to rubberneck to say they saw it coming! :cookie:

The downfall started 2 weeks ago for me...didn't take him being the only male left in the house,and acting all macho and manly for me.....just sayin

He has been on an EGO/POWER trip since jordan won HOH!!!

And for the record I was a BIG jeff/jordan fan from week 1!

i have to say that i too was a huge jeff & jordan fan from the very beginning, but since they have been in power the last two weeks, i really dont think that i would have liked either of them had they not been on the bottom for so long. i remember a while back jeff sd that you see someones true character when they are on the bottom, but i think that we are just now seeing jeff & jordans true character now that they are on the top. and i am really disappointed.

ooh, and will someone please explain to me why jeff was so irate when he found out russell and michelle had a final two deal, did he honestly think that noone in the house should have a final two deal other than he and jordan?

Here is what I really don't get.... Jeff is banking on michelle winning HOH this week and had better save his butt with it if she does....

But as soon as Michelle leaves the room he says great we can get kevin out next week, then Michelle out, stab her in the back like russell(his words) the following week.

Why on gods green earth does he expect her to show loyalty to him with HOH this week,when he is already planning to kick her to the curb and take gnat to F3 if everything works out like he wants???I just don't get it.... His thinking these last two weeks is everyone left in the game should roll over and GIVE him and jordan the 500 grand WTF???

I knoooow... I know. It just so darn frustrating to watch someone I was rooting for be such a big ashhole.

(Thanks for another yummy pic though jammer. :D )

I really don't think J or J would be surprised if Nat puts one of them up but, they do expect it to be against Michele. They are counting on Nat and Michele to keep their words that they will be putting each other up if they win HoH. What will surprise J/J is when they find out Nat wants Jeff gone and not Michele.

Contrary, I think they will be surprised if Kevin nom. both J/J.

Jeff was in HOH telling Michelle that she should have never befriended Russ after he called her crazy and fussed her out so bad ... He said that he would have never wanted to be around someone like that .... Then he asks her if she was friends with him to secure that angle in the house... Michelle says "No" but at the same time Jeff is like u don't have to answer that ... Then he goes on to and basically says he needed to break them up because of their F2 deal and he needs to secure his safety and Jordans safety ...

I really hated seeing Jeff talk to Michelle like that, IDK who he thinks he is or why he expects anyone to save his butt if they are all there to win $500K ... And Michelle just sat there a agreed with Jeff the whole time ...

Michele tried telling Jordan last night about J/J going up. Jordan said that is would be Mic/Jor going up not Jef. Michele said I don't know about that. She said Nat said there was a bigger fish than her. Jordan just couldn't or wouldn't accept that they would go back on their word. They promised Jef. She really thinks Nat or Kev would put the other up and not Jeff.

And Michelle just sat there a agreed with Jeff the whole time ...

Does anyone besides me think that Michelle probably secretly thinks Jeff is a major asshole? :animated_rotfl: I know she thinks he's hot but the way he talks to her (and Jordan) sometimes, I can see her thinking "STFU you asshole"

I am just now watching the after dark form last night, and it is painful, what is the point in just sitting around and bad mouthing Michelle?? For what?? I think it really is unbecoming of Jeff and I would expect it from Natalie and maybe Kevin, but the Jeff I liked soo much in earlier weeks?? Nope, total change of who I thought he was, I hate the way he was bad mouthing her, and stating that his is just an intense person does not give Jeff the right to talk so horrible about others. I know it is BB, but I think someof the things he was sayin were abouve and beyond, and I know mochelle is a tad differen, kinda nerdy, but also Natalie had some balls talkin about Michelle not showering, and even saying it made it ok that she didn't shower cause she stayed in bed, what the hell ever, I am sooo sick to death of these ppl right now.

Jeff was in HOH telling Michelle that she should have never befriended Russ after he called her crazy and fussed her out so bad ... He said that he would have never wanted to be around someone like that .... Then he asks her if she was friends with him to secure that angle in the house... Michelle says "No" but at the same time Jeff is like u don't have to answer that ... Then he goes on to and basically says he needed to break them up because of their F2 deal and he needs to secure his safety and Jordans safety ...

I really hated seeing Jeff talk to Michelle like that, IDK who he thinks he is or why he expects anyone to save his butt if they are all there to win $500K ... And Michelle just sat there a agreed with Jeff the whole time ...

Michele's expression last night when Jeff was talking like this mostly about keeping him and Jor safe, Michele had this look on her face. "like I'm going to remember this" I think she is going to use this information and return it to him when she nom's him or if it is F3, why she's taking Jor and not him.

I know right?? I been askin myself that same question for a cpl days now,lololol

I feel that way many times about many people in my life.LOL Never hit anyone though, not even my little kids.

Last night Jeff proved why is so dayum loveable. Yes, he was trash talking w/ N & K in HoH. Later on tho, reflecting on his behavior, he was SORRY for it & said as much. I can't recall Jessie, Nat, Chima or Ronnie apologizing for their behavior becasue they realized it was wrong.

Archived