Jeff - Part 2

JP2009

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously?

How? In what way? Because in all I have viewed & read, I have not seen or heard of anything that puts Jeff's ego in the same solar system as Jessies'. Have I missed something major somewhere?

Jeff says if michelle doesnt want to play by his f'ing rules then she can go!. Jeff and Jordan were upset that people were mad at them for voting the way the wanted the first week and say Michelle better not vote for Russ to stay. The thought Michelle was upse that Russ was put on the block today and that ticked them off. If Michelle had won POV this week they planned to threaten her if she didnt use it so they could put Russ up.

Jeff justifies putting Russ up because he says he broke the final four deal first because he made a final two deal with Michelle :inquisitive: Plus Jessie never threatened to Kill anyone

It's Michelle who caused all of this. Had she not confimed what Nat and Kevin said, he would not have been so quick to believe it and Russell not denying it, finished the deal.

She did not confirm it. jeff did by telling her HE heard it. If he would have called a meeting with the alliance right after it happened all of it could have been avoided

Unbelievable. He's gone.

You know I was so proud of him for getting Jessie out of the house, even though that was kind of a duh! move, but then I was proud of him for standing his ground with all those stupid girls who were messing with his crap, and I was proud of him for giving Jordan HOH and I just felt like he was gonna make it but WHAT! WHY in the WORLD would he lose the numbers, and does he HONESTLY really believe that Natalie has his back!?

I just hope I find out this is some sort of stupid joke, and really they ARE going to vote out Natalie. But I don't think I care anymore. Russel's going on Thursday (my favorite HG personally) then it will be Jeff, Jordan can't really win crap, then Michelle or Kevin. But basically, in the end, Natalie is going to win, and it sickens me.

Honestly. I cannot think of a single BB person or alliance that didn't come from behind, against all odds, and enjoy the headiness of the moments and say chit that would have been better left unsaid. Russell was my semi-fav but I ALWAYS appreciated Jeff and even tho he is casting out my little man it is a no-brainer that I recognize he played better and it is his right to cast out whomever he wishes. I don't like his poochy smoochy business with natalie and kevin - they are making a fool of him and that is going to smart and I blame jordan for much of that so piss off jordan but Jeff is so much the better of the lot. We voted for him so let's not wish him bad luck. He is a nice, regular guy. Don't know him but I would bet on it being that way. It would be great for a good looking, normal, Chicago guy to take the money home.

Me too.

Me three. I was rooting for him since the beginning, and then last week when he and Jordan were going to the dark side I started liking him less and less.

After this week I can't stand the dude. He has turned into Jessie 2.0 with his huge ego and little sidekick Jordan. He took his threats to Russ too far.

It's not so much the fact that he backstabbed Russ, but the way in which he did it. I can't stand watching him try to be buddies with Nat/Kev, who have been gunning for him since day 1.

Personally I'd love to see him walk out the door next week. Karma is a b-i-t-c-h.

I dunno why he keeps throwing that Russell and Michelle have a final two deal in place and that broke the deal. Michelle would be crazy to think that J/J would actually take her to the final 2 over each other. I honestly think Jeff would take Jordan to the final 2 even if he didn't think he could beat her.I would have more respect for him if he just said Russell, I don't think I can beat you in the competitions later on so this is the best time to get you out.

Good move Jeff!!! If you are voted out before F2, at least you played the best game you could, based on what you knew. Should have taken out Kevin vs. Lydia last week, but as you are in the game & not on the outside looking in, you don't realize that yet.

I am still waiting to view something from Jeff that makes him worse than Jessie. I have a long memory & Jeff has yet to be the prick Jessie & his crew were during their reign of terror & that included Rusell. If Jeff hadn't played the coup, Russell would have been gone 2 weeks ago. Did Jeff chase Russell around the house, threatening him? Did he scream in his face everytime he saw him? Did he ignore Russell, even as he sat on the same couch as him? Did Jeff hold court in HoH, allowing only HIS crew to make themselves at home? Did Jeff flip from one alliance to another, to another, to another throughout this game? Jeff is making a move that will help HIS game & Russell said he would do the same thing to Jeff...if he had the opportuntiy. Jeff has not ever been one to start drama, lies or create friction in the house. Matter of fact, he has done his damndest to keep the peace. Yeah, he has said things in anger he didn't mean. Haven't we all?? I believe Rusell is pissed now(shocker) but when he cools down, he will man up & accept that for JEFF, this was a smart move.

Team Jeff & Jordan all the way!! :)

I dunno why he keeps throwing that Russell and Michelle have a final two deal in place and that broke the deal. Michelle would be crazy to think that J/J would actually take her to the final 2 over each other. I honestly think Jeff would take Jordan to the final 2 even if he didn't think he could beat her.I would have more respect for him if he just said Russell, I don't think I can beat you in the competitions later on so this is the best time to get you out.

Exactly... I don't get why Jeff is more intimidated by Russ/Michelle right now than Natalie/Kevin. Natalie and Kevin have alllllll the jury house votes right now anyway!

Yes it was a Good move on Jeffs part.. Its the Way he has handled it is what has bothered me. No way am i team Jeff after what I just saw today. Jesse is all about Jesse but jeff is violent and he keeps running around begging jordan for Vaj jay jay.

Sorry I dont care who wins at this point.

I've never doubted Jeff would do everything in his power to take Jordan to the F2. She was his ONLY friend in week 1, when his own alliance kicked him to the curb. She has been loyal to him throughout this entire game...even when it looked like neither of them would make it past week 2 or 3. She never abandoned their alliance during her multiple weeks of nomination. I believe Jeff feels that so long it is he & Jordan in the F2, he has won.

When has Jeff been violent??? Has he broken anything in the house during a fit of rage? Has he chased HG's around the house, harassing them? He DEFENDS himself & yes, makes inappropriate comments in the heat of the moment. But WE ALL DO. We are human. The difference with Jeff is that he ADMITS when he is wrong, UNDERSTANDS when someone is pissed & is willing to APOLOGIZE & move on. All 3 of those capitalized words were never displayed be Jessie in this game.

Obviously, some will think he is a dumbass, if they think only in terms of money. This is a game, it only last for a few more weeks, the friendship he has created with Jordan will last long past that. If having compassion makes him a dumbass, so be it. I will happily support this 'dumbass'! Not everyone makes decisions based on dollars. I relate to Jeffs' decision, b/c I would probably do the exact same thing. If I knew my best friend in the game truly needed the money, more than I, I would gladly take them the F2, even if I knew I would lose the big money. Shoot, all of them have made some serious dough already, just being in the game this long! Guess I am a dumbass too, but that's ok, I can live with that! LOL

Archived