Wednesday, August 26th

erinjs

I was so wishing she'd go up there too but on the other hand, I can't blame her for staying in the SS room. With his attitude last night if I were her I'd ignore him. I didn't see much of what went on between them that led up to her sleeping in the SS room so if it's her fault then I can't place the blame on him. I only saw her go to bed and him saying "pfft whatever," or something like that. He was a little short with her while playing cards too.

She told Michelle she was going to give him some alone time, that they've been bickering a lot lately being around each other so much. I think he embarassed her/hurt her feelings while they were playing cards. She didn't know the suits or something. She told Michelle I'm not a card player. She went to bed long before Jeff I believe.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Michele going up to HOH to sleep in bed with Jeff she is hoping to cause trouble between Jeff and Jordan.

I don't think Jordan is worried about Michele or that she is jealous. I do think that J&J should pretend like they are not together and they might find out a lot more about the evil twins Nat and Kevin and learn more about what is in the heads of the other HG.

Awww....I feel bad for Jordan in that case. Thanks for the update, Meg.

I was shocked to see Jeff plucking his eyebrows! I never knew men did that. (I know, call me sheltered)

Did I hear Russ say that Jeff was a model at one point last night? If that's the case then I can understand him fixing himself up like that.....I guess you can't look that good without working at it.

Why didn't she go to the splish splash room? She is one weird bitch. Poor Jeff. He can't stand the sight of her.

Yeah, she's a weird one. He went downstairs to change his batteries...I'm assuming she asked if she could sleep up there. Jeff won't say anything because he needs her this week.

Why didn't she go to the splish splash room? She is one weird bitch. Poor Jeff. He can't stand the sight of her.

Jeff could've said no or gave an excuse why she couldn't go up there to sleep.

>>>>>>I do think that J&J should pretend like they are not together and they might find out a lot more about the evil twins Nat and Kevin<<<<<

And Marty, I was going to say this last week when they made the comment that when you're HOH everyone puts things into your head. Thing is though, and this is just the way I am, I would question why peeps would tell me stuff when I made HOH as opposed to when I'm not HOH but could possibly become HOH. Know what I mean? I'd have kept close contact with the ones I did before I was HOH and not tend to believe the ones who blow smoke up my a$$ as HOH. To me that's so logical but with people like J/J, evidently it isn't. *shrug*

I think Michele going up to HOH to sleep in bed with Jeff she is hoping to cause trouble between Jeff and Jordan.

That's the way I see it too. I mean, she's been sleeping in the SS room (after wake up call) all week until now. Hmmm...

Just curious as to where or why you you think that Jeff cannot stand the sight of Jordan, I doubt that wholeheartedly, they have been couped up for 2 months and I think anyone would be snipping after bein couped up for so long.

oh ok, now I see where you said she is one wierd bitch, I shoulda known youwere talkin about Michelle, my bad,lol. I sure would not like it if I was Jordan and saw Michelle sleepin in the same bed with Jeff, but I am sure Jordan would not say anything.

oh ok, now I see where you said she is one wierd bitch, I shoulda known youwere talkin about Michelle, my bad,lol. I sure would not like it if I was Jordan and saw Michelle sleepin in the same bed with Jeff, but I am sure Jordan would not say anything.

No Jordan is not the least bit jealous of Michelle, that's for sure. lol

My imagined script for Jeff/Jordan's fake fight:

Jordan: Jeff you're just a big knucklehead.

Jeff: Oh yeah? Well I'm not taking you to Hawaii, so there.

Jordan: Well now I'm so mad at you. Natalie & Kevin, you're my new best friends. Do you want to go into the red room and tell me your plans to get rid of Jeff? Because I won't tell him, I promise. Let me just go poop and change my tampon first.

My imagined script for Jeff/Jordan's fake fight:

Jordan: Jeff you're just a big knucklehead.

Jeff: Oh yeah? Well I'm not taking you to Hawaii, so there.

Jordan: Well now I'm so mad at you. Natalie & Kevin, you're my new best friends. Do you want to go into the red room and tell me your plans to get rid of Jeff? Because I won't tell him, I promise. Let me just go poop and change my tampon first.

OMG I was sitting at my desk eating my lunch and and almost sprayed my spaghetti.

That is so true. One thing I love about them is they don't know how to think of devious things. They really were not made for the game of BB though. I am still rooting for them just because I like them.

OH. MY GOD.

Michelle is cooking her goose. She just asked Jeff if he 100% trusted Jordan, he said yes. And then goes on to ask him if her and Jordan were on the block together and he won POV...who would he take off. IS SHE NUTS?

OH. MY GOD.

Michelle is cooking her goose. She just asked Jeff if he 100% trusted Jordan, he said yes. And then goes on to ask him if her and Jordan were on the block together and he won POV...who would he take off. IS SHE NUTS?

I think her queefs have backed up in her brain and caused brain damage.

Archived