Beau on MTV made

starr13

Guest Kissienay

I've been waiting to get on the boards for an hour now! My computer was in use! I was so excited when we saw him, and I wanted to let everyone know! lol! too slow!!!!

I just emailed my chat room about Beau...i have to agree with the girl he was trying to help be made and she was right...the clothes are ugly

Also, whats up with his dog??

I think bb picked people that have been on tv before to be on this show...typical, no normal people on the show!

:shock:

Guest nanie716

i was just gonna post about seeing beau on MADE! haha wen i saw the preview before the commercial me and my sister looked at each other and were like "IS THAT BEAU?!" so we waited till they showed the scene and it WAS beau haha.

Guest wolf530

Beau was also on E!'s "20 Hottest Hotspots" (or something like that...)

He was in a club dancing in a booth with a girl.

Here is the info about additional airings of Beau's ep of Made:

"Prom Queen", Episode #605.

A punk girl wants to become prom queen.

Original Airdate: July 27, 2005.

Future Airings:

Made, MTV Jul 28 03:00pm

Made, MTV Jul 29 09:00pm

Made, MTV Jul 30 01:00pm

Made, MTV Aug 07 10:00am

Guest dawminatrix

hahaha, i watched that episode last night....layin in bed..."OMG that's Beau from BB!!!"

i don't think i'd want him for my personal shopper, those dresses were not nice....and being that the shop is in south beach...they prolly cost a few thousand a piece.

i was just watching and Beau and peanut(his dog i guess) were on there helping a girl named Brittany. I dont know if someone already posted this but i figured i would

*Bee*

I was flipping through the channels today and I saw a familar BB6 face! It was Beau and his dog peanut. They were on MTVs show MADE helping a goth girl become homecoming queen! They stated that Beau was a personal shopper as we already know and he was sitting there saying how this girl was starting to bug him because she didnt like anything. Anyways I thought I'd share this bit of info with you guys that Beau is not a tv virgin!LOL!

Brandi :roll:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name