Monday, August 24th

CeCiMom

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russ is a jerk, but in an ED kind of way. He antagonizes. And maybe it is a North vs South thing in speech that I don't get, but threatening to beat someone's a$$ is totally different than threatening to cut someone and gauge their eyes out in my Southern book.

Question ... is it *possible* that this is an act on their part to make Gnat and Kevin feel safe, then they're going to flip the table and vote Gnat out?!? :dots:

Russ is a jerk, but in an ED kind of way. He antagonizes. And maybe it is a North vs South thing in speech that I don't get, but threatening to beat someone's a$$ is totally different than threatening to cut someone and gauge their eyes out in my Southern book.

Question ... is it *possible* that this is an act on their part to make Gnat and Kevin feel safe, then they're going to flip the table and vote Gnat out?!? :dots:

I WISH but not likely

That wasn't what I was saying. What I was saying was plenty of people who LOVED Jeff now hate him. I admitted I had a man crush on him awhile back but now his behavior has made me find him utterly distasteful.

Janelle's fans are STILL Janelle's fans (I am one of them too). Lots of Jeff's fans, however, have bailed because he has turned into what he claimed to hate so much earlier in the season.

Xal, you're not the only one. Jeff has become Jessie 2.0 with his little sidekick Jordan. I used to root for him; now I'm rooting for him to lose.

I never thought I would say this, but I would even prefer Natalie win over Jeff (and deservedly so, because she duped him and his lapdog Jordan).

I'm still backing Jeff although I am disappointed at some of his comments in the fight with Russ............I agree that if someone threatens to come after you physically, you don't take it to the next level & threaten with a knife/gun whatever.

That being said, even Russ has said on last night's show in the DR and again today that this was the best move, strategically, that Jeff could make. Which means to me he was planning to do the same thing and, since I'm not there, I'm going to believe that both Russ & Jeff have a better handle on the inside game than the posters.

K/N can PLAN to "dupe" J/J all they want..........they have to WIN & make it happen b4 it means anything.

Russell made good points to Kevin and if Kevin is smart and wants to win this game he will get with Michelle and team up with Russell. This would be a huge move on his part and advance him in the game with a stronger alliance then just Natalie. We all know Jeff is only using them to get Russell and Michelle out. Natalie is only using Kevin anyway and she will blame Kevin and Lydia for things so J/J keep her the longest.

Russ is obviously trying to get Kevin's vote. While I would LOVE this, I seriously don't think Kevin will turn on Natalie.

What is everyone else's opinion?

ETA: Russ just walked inside and Kevin mumbles to himself: 'Do you think I'm stupid?' Guess Kevin won't consider Russ at all.

Wow ... the Jeff thread really is turning to hate. Just for the record, I am NOT hating on him and Jordan ... I'm just upset with the way he's "fighting" with Russell and the things he's saying. I still hope it's J/J final two. :animated_bouncy: But I wouldn't be upset if Russell made it to F2, just sayin'! :lol:

Russell is still playing the game as I knew he would. I'm not a Russell fan so won't mind if he goes this week. Kevin will listen but he knows if he votes Natalie out, he'd have no chance with the jury.

Jeff made a good move and I back him 100%.

I was dissapointed with J/J this last week because I can't stand Gnatalie and she should be the one going but I don't mind the things Jeff said. All the guys I knew growing up talked shit when they were fighting. It's nothing new under the sun.

Natalie or Michele or Kevin might see that now Jeff is hated by both sides. They have a much better chance at F2 with Jeff then they do with any of the other HG.

(of course you never know with the Jury but I doubt the would give him 1st ever because of the coup)

I don't agree with how Jeff handled the "fight", either..........he's obviously done some "street fighting" in the past and he went into the gutter for no reason. When someone feels threatened or cornered, that's what they usually do because it's what they know.........DOES NOT make it right.

As far as game play, J/J are doing what they think is best...........Russ should do what he thinks is best.............K/N/M should do what they think is best.........I don't get all the hate talk against someone who's trying to win a game. And I really don't get all the "admiration" for the brat...........people have her winning BB when she hasn't even made it through this week...........amazing how many people still believe her smack talk when she's said week after week after week "I will win" and never has!

Me and slimcruz going final 2! We don't need any part of that F4 BS, we goin straight for the money. wud up!

We'll take you on with our 20,000+ posts combined, versus your 1000+ posts combined... WUD UP, LOL...

Archived