Monday, August 24th

CeCiMom

I think Jeff and Russ should have talked in private and Jeff tell Russ the truth about Kev and Nat starting all the bs and Michelle added to it. I think they maybe could have worked their final 4 deal out instead of believing every word K/N have told J/J. If J/J go to JH Jesse wins but his little puppy dog Nat getting revenge for Jeff getting Jesse out.

The final 2 excuse of R/M is lame Jeff knows or should see it's J/J K/N and M/R if Jeff wanted F2 with Russ or someone else he should say so. I think he is playing stupid and talking stupid he brought up going after families and now the stabbing cutting thoats is just lame. I really liked Jeff but he's starting to lose my respect as a player and it seems he may see the JH soon. I just hope Nat goes to JH to and not in the finals.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff just gave the game to Nat or kevin I was hoping he would see thru them but they played him good. Unless jordan wins hoh he is going on the block by any of them. Everyone of them has already said he needs to go and he will then it will be the girls alliance like michele wanted, plus kevin. Jordans only hope is to stick with michele because they all hate her, hopefully she will see thru nat and kevin before it is too late for her.

Jordans only hope is to stick with michele because they all hate her, hopefully she will see thru nat and kevin before it is too late for her.

that ship has already sailed....jordan boarded the SS gnat,and isn't looking back toward shore!!!!!!! :animated_rotfl:

I feel good about this week.. and next week. If Jeff gets nom'ed I think he'll have a good shot at winning pov. I'm not nearly as worried as other Jeff fans seem to be. I just don't believe in counting people out until they're actually out. Or maybe I still have his naked @ss on my mind...

I feel good about this week.. and next week. If Jeff gets nom'ed I think he'll have a good shot at winning pov. I'm not nearly as worried as other Jeff fans seem to be. I just don't believe in counting people out until they're actually out. Or maybe I still have his naked @ss on my mind...

I was thinking that too and almost wrote it here, but then I thought Jordan will go up if Jeff saves himself., depending on who hoh is.

Thanks OmegaBetaZeta ! :animated_wave:

Even if he saves himself and stays...he has to start thinking about jury votes. They keep talking about the JH but not the votes. I don't see him getting any of them yet. I mean Jeff. LOL

I want Natalie or Kevin to win HoH SO freaking bad this Thursday...worse than when I wanted Jesse out. I want Jeff gone so bad and it will be the highlight of my season to see that hypocritical douche leave because he chose to trust two people who have been gunning for him almost the entire game.

Quite often you don't see someone's true character until they have power...because absolute power corrupts absolutely. Jeff has been corrupted.

I'd love to see Russel follow through on his threat and knock that pretty boy out.

You know the more I think about this Russell and Michelle NEED to flip the script on jeff and jordan... evict gnat this week and keep russell!

It is the smart move for all 3 russell/michelle/kevin. It would make it 3 to 2 with actual people playing for HOH next 3 to 1, as jeff can't play for HOH, it would only be jordan playing for them...

Michelle after what just happened should see that jeff and jordan can't be relied on to take her to F3, they didn't tell her what they were going to do..but told gnat and kevin the same day jeff won HOH,plus she has to see how close gnat and jordan have goten.. Kevin has to realize he is low man on the totem pole in a kevin/gnat/ jeff/jordan alliance... add the fact that if they keep michelle he is going to be the next one to go... he is in a better postion with russ and michelle,than aligning with jeff/jordan now.. Gnat hasn't really done anything for kevin...

So even for kevin this a win win deal... Someone needs to try and sell this to the 3 of them, one of the 3 needs to step up and at least propose it!!!

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever seen a house guest (or player from another reality show) go from so loved to so hated by so many people in such a short time?

Maybe it's not as much here but if you go to other boards like SS or even the official CBS boards the Jeff hate is absolutely seething.

I've watched Survivor since the first season, every Hells Kitchen, almost every BB...and I can't remember a time when someone went from 1st to worst so fast.

This is the craziest season EVER.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever seen a house guest (or player from another reality show) go from so loved to so hated by so many people in such a short time?

Maybe it's not as much here but if you go to other boards like SS or even the official CBS boards the Jeff hate is absolutely seething.

I've watched Survivor since the first season, every Hells Kitchen, almost every BB...and I can't remember a time when someone went from 1st to worst so fast.

This is the craziest season EVER.

That always exists depending on whos aroung at the time.

Lots of people loved Jannelle and when she was doing well the people that lked her were out in force.

Wehn she did poorly those that didn't like her were out in force.

There are people that don't like Jeff.

I agree GSN but for the the opposite intended purposes. This is a great move by Jeff although not very popular. How is putting Russell on the block a bad move? Russel is a strong competitor and he would be gunning for Jeff whom he perceives to be the biggest threat in the house if he were to stay. Even if he says Kevin this week, I am almost certain that Russ would be tempted to change his mind if he stays until next week. Someone would have had to go up with Kev/Gnat next week if Kev/Gnat were to be voted off next week. Russ/Michele knowing that they would have the votes would vote against Jeff in any scenario, with the exception of Jordo being HOH.

At least this way Jeff has a fighting chance of both J/J not being nominated together. Michele will need an ally and she would not think to find comfort in Gnat/Kev, so most likely she will be aligned with J/J. Plus she will assume that she would be a target of Gnat/Kev if she paranoids herself into thinking Final 4 might be J/J/K/Gnat. That being said, then Jeff has only two threats, which in an even HOH competition, would be much better off than if he kept Russ. If he kept Russ, it would likely be 3 vs 1

I agree GSN but for the the opposite intended purposes. This is a great move by Jeff although not very popular. How is putting Russell on the block a bad move? Russel is a strong competitor and he would be gunning for Jeff whom he perceives to be the biggest threat in the house if he were to stay. Even if he says Kevin this week, I am almost certain that Russ would be tempted to change his mind if he stays until next week. Someone would have had to go up with Kev/Gnat next week if Kev/Gnat were to be voted off next week. Russ/Michele knowing that they would have the votes would vote against Jeff in any scenario, with the exception of Jordo being HOH.

At least this way Jeff has a fighting chance of both J/J not being nominated together. Michele will need an ally and she would not think to find comfort in Gnat/Kev, so most likely she will be aligned with J/J. Plus she will assume that she would be a target of Gnat/Kev if she paranoids herself into thinking Final 4 might be J/J/K/Gnat. That being said, then Jeff has only two threats, which in an even HOH competition, would be much better off than if he kept Russ. If he kept Russ, it would likely be 3 vs 1

Yup, and Russell voted to keep Jessie in the house.

That always exists depending on whos aroung at the time.

Lots of people loved Jannelle and when she was doing well the people that lked her were out in force.

Wehn she did poorly those that didn't like her were out in force.

There are people that don't like Jeff.

That wasn't what I was saying. What I was saying was plenty of people who LOVED Jeff now hate him. I admitted I had a man crush on him awhile back but now his behavior has made me find him utterly distasteful.

Janelle's fans are STILL Janelle's fans (I am one of them too). Lots of Jeff's fans, however, have bailed because he has turned into what he claimed to hate so much earlier in the season.

That wasn't what I was saying. What I was saying was plenty of people who LOVED Jeff now hate him. I admitted I had a man crush on him awhile back but now his behavior has made me find him utterly distasteful.

Janelle's fans are STILL Janelle's fans (I am one of them too). Lots of Jeff's fans, however, have bailed because he has turned into what he claimed to hate so much earlier in the season.

What did he do?

Nominate Russell who would have gone after him next week and claimed to be on Jeff's side while voting to keep Jessie?

Ruseell is a jerk. I never liked him. He picks on weaker people and is nothing but a complete coward. I never liked or respected people like Russell in real life.

As HGs I didn't like Chima or Ronnie but I never thought they deserved the way Russell treated them. Russell sucks.

What did he do?

Nominate Russell who would have gone after him next week and claimed to be on Jeff's side while voting to keep Jessie?

Ruseell is a jerk. I never liked him. He picks on weaker people and is nothing but a complete coward. I never liked or respected people like Russell in real life.

As HGs I didn't like Chima or Ronnie but I never thought they deserved the way Russell treated them. Russell sucks.

Jeff has been threatening Michelle to vote how he wants her to vote or she's going home this week. He told Russel he'd cut his throat. He has been very rude since he won HoH, constantly bad mouthing Russel and Michelle behind their backs while CLAIMING to hate it when other people did it. He has been lording his HoH reign over everyone and that's something he hated Jesse for. Power has corrupted him and turned him into someone he was NOT the first 7 weeks. He has been acting as if people don't do what he wants or kiss his ass this week he's going to get rid of them...of course he forgets he can only get one person out at a time.

On top of that him and Jordan think Natalie is SO precious and sweet...so innocent and would NEVER lie to them.

/rolls eyes

Helen Keller would have known Natalie is up to no good.

Archived