Monday, August 24th

CeCiMom

12:20 BBT

Card playing.....complete with happy Russell.....

Nothing new other than that.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK unless I missed it, J/J still think Gnat is 18 right? M/R should go to J?J right now and say Gnat would never lie to you right? She's not 18 and she will deny deny deny and so will Kevin. Then have J/J call a house meeting and sandbag her a**.

When did Michele and Russell find out Nat was 24???

It's too bad no one has asked her questions like what is the age difference between you and your younger siblings, what kinds of car do your younger siblings drive, when are they supposed to graduate high school, etc. Someone in the house has to be smart enough to do the math and figure out that Natalie isn't 18. And why haven't they called her out for drinking alcohol - simply because they're in the BB house?

I don't think I've seen anyone else this season listen to their CD as much as Jeff has

You go on Jeff. Get your Bob Marley on!!!

Too bad he doesn't strip to his music. Man, that would be some good feed watching! I think I'd break the rules as a camera person and encourage him to do a little dance and show us some skin :P

Weirdo Michelle just went up to the HOH room and has laid down on the round chair, J&J still asleep. How funny would it be if they woke up and started talking game without seeing her? LMAO!

Too bad he doesn't strip to his music. Man, that would be some good feed watching! I think I'd break the rules as a camera person and encourage him to do a little dance and show us some skin

I would pay DOUBLE for my feeds to see that! :animated_bouncy:

I can't believe Jordan wouldn't want a piece of that? Now that I've heard someone call her "Ellie May" (to which I almost spewed my drink on my monitor laughing!) I can't get the visual out of my head (of the hillbillies) and the more and more I think about it, I think Jeff is going to get his heart broken by her. I just don't think she "gets it." He's def. hot though.

Now that I've heard someone call her "Ellie May"

I've thought that too. I really like Jordan, the only thing I can not stand about her is her constantly touching/stroking her hair. It annoys me almost as much as Michelle's giggling.

LOL Jammer! I haven't paid that much attention to her stroking her hair but now it will be unavoidable. *hehe* But you know, if she can't tell now Gnat and Kev are playing her I doubt she'd be able to tell that Jeff really loves her and what a great guy he really is, and he'll slip right through her hands.

I just hope they wake up before the POV ceremony and get rid of that Gnat.

Now that I've heard someone call her "Ellie May"

I've thought that too. I really like Jordan, the only thing I can not stand about her is her constantly touching/stroking her hair. It annoys me almost as much as Michelle's giggling.

ITA

haven't paid that much attention to her stroking her hair but now it will be unavoidable.

Well let me warn you right now...it will drive you effing nuts! And sometimes she gets this blank look on her face when she's doing it. Hilarious!!

haven't paid that much attention to her stroking her hair but now it will be unavoidable.

Well let me warn you right now...it will drive you effing nuts! And sometimes she gets this blank look on her face when she's doing it. Hilarious!!

I've noticed that too. And what's with the one long strip of bangs that she just about covers her left eye with? Why can't she put up all of her hair when she puts it up? She is always straightening those long bangs.

I can't believe Jordan wouldn't want a piece of that? Now that I've heard someone call her "Ellie May" (to which I almost spewed my drink on my monitor laughing!) I can't get the visual out of my head (of the hillbillies) and the more and more I think about it, I think Jeff is going to get his heart broken by her. I just don't think she "gets it." He's def. hot though.

I wonder if its the age difference that is putting her off. She is very young and might think he is too old! Just thinking out loud.....

I wonder if its the age difference that is putting her off. She is very young and might think he is too old! Just thinking out loud.....

I have thought about that too Saucy, and then I was thinking about when they interviewed her Mother that she said Jordan has had her heart broken recently and so I figured maybe that was her problem. I would tend to think that if it's the age difference, she wouldn't be so close to him and sleep in the same bed and kiss him, etc. I would think if she's going to be doing that kind of stuff with him, then the age difference would be a non-issue. Although, when I was that age I thought 31 was old and I wouldn't even have considered kissing him. But that's just me.

And Elle, I'm with you. Most def. rule #1 = NO CLOTHES! LOL!!!!

As much as we want them to be a couple, and I hope they do when this ends... I think there are a lot of signs that they won't be too.

1st, the first thing jordan was noted for saying in the first episode was that she promised her family/friends that she wouldn't have sex on tv. Or whatever her stupid nickname is for it. As we've gotten to know her, she really doesn't want to be seen doing anything naughty on tv due to her family ...and I'm sure morals.

2nd, I just don't know too many "couples" that spend so much time not "overly" flirting, trying to sit next to one another while at least one body part is touching (foot to foot, leg to leg when sitting, etc). ...at least in that beginning stage when they both have established interest, but are waiting on the other person to take it to the next level.

3rd, personally I was so excited to see them kiss, but again... they don't even do it daily which seems weird for a "new couple."

4th, as belittling as he seems to be at times to her, I don't see them lasting long anyway if they took it to the next level. He isn't the brightest tool in the box either, but I think age will ultimately play a role in what separates them (and fame).

jmo!

Archived