130 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Be in the Final 2?

• Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Michele
    • Natalie
    • Russell
  2. 2. Who Do You WANT to be in the Final 2?

• Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Michele
    • Natalie
    • Russell

I don't think that's true...Remember the Maggie year? The June year? Both had horrible final 2 people. they (cbs) did not keep around the favorites.

for most part in those season bb producers stayed out of game

after bb6 and clearly in bb8 they got involved to keep their projects in the game

they did it will cj and that bs box

remember they told eric he couldnt use pov to put up daniele etc.....

jeff isnt a bad comp player so it wont be hard to keep him in the game if they really wanted to

The way the power is falling since the Coup d'tat, it looks like it'll be Jordan and Jeff, but it would be a whole lot more interesting to see Natalie and Michelle duke it out for the dollars. :lol:

omg i don't know why I never thought about that final 2, that would be the funniest final 2 ever. I guess my brain never wanted to imagine such a horrid final 2, but im all for that now. it would be wonderful to see.

I think :

Michelle/Kevin

Want:

Michelle/Russ

I highly doubt final 2 will be Jeff and Jordan since Russ is on the way out, leaving nat/kevin who will def put those two up. Actually Michelle may be part of the group that will nom J/J since the act of putting up Russ bascially tells her all deals are off. I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Kevin was a floater by choice and except for when he protected himself from the Coup d'tat by not saving Lydia, he played an emotional rather than a strategic game.

Michelle, on the other hand, got forced into that role. Even Ronnie from her own clique turned his back on her early on in the game so she started making strategic moves on her own - like pretending that Russell lied when Chima called Russell and her out in the HOH. That took guts because Russell goes ballistic, yet she sat there acting all dumbfounded and innocent. Where most other HGs would try to spin what they said, she flat out denied it right in front of Russell, who knew damn well she had said Chima was after him.

i think

michelle/Natalie

i want

michelle/Jordan

either way i want michelle to win but she probably wont against Natalie. She should win against Jordan.

Jeff has made too many home stretch mistakes. He's toast.

Jordan is guilty by association.

Nat will never make it.

Russ is gone this week.

Michele and Kevin will fly right to F2. Kevin, because people trust him, and Michele because there is always a bigger threat than her.

Gahh!

I voted wrong.

I thought both sections were choice#1 and choice#2, not two different questions. :blush:

(I voted only Michelle by mistake for the first one and only Gnat by mistake for the second one) :wacko:

Who do I think will be F2 - Gnat/Michelle

Who do I want to be F2 - Jordan/Michelle (Jeff has lost my vote because of his stupid mouth)

Archived