130 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Be in the Final 2?

• Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Michele
    • Natalie
    • Russell
  2. 2. Who Do You WANT to be in the Final 2?

• Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Michele
    • Natalie
    • Russell

Think F2: Kevin & Michele

Want F2: Russell :( & Michele

I think it will be Kevin and Michelle...I want it to be Kevin and Michelle.

I used to pull for Jeff and Jordan but after what they've done and how they've acted this week I'm done with them. Jeff has totally destroyed any chance he has of getting to the final 2 (as has Jordan) unless, barring some miracle that Jordan and Jeff win out the final HoH's and vetos.

I couldn't vote. I am totally clueless now, it seems. I don't even know who I want to be in the final two. The only thing I know for sure (and it's kind of irrational) is that I DO NOT want anyone who was on "Jesse's Side" to win. I don't want him to get the satisfaction.

I guess I would want Jeff to win because he did the right thing and got him out.

i have an idea

but first i want to know why jury sequester thread is being archive and others threads arent

wtf gives

i think final two will be some combination of michelle and j/j one of them

Not Jeff!

he wins comps

he has a great shot

He has to win pov or he's gone. So we'll see.

michelle will win pov and save him'

she likes him

i dont think producers will let him go anyway

he is their project

you have a two hour finale they want him there @ end

Lol your probably right, they already gave him a power that set up his reign of destruction. America needs to Jeff to keep viewers happy I suppose. I never watch Michelle on feeds cause I don't like her, she really likes Jeff enough to save him? That's something and she most be pretty dumb if that's true.

Lol your probably right, they already gave him a power that set up his reign of destruction. America needs to Jeff to keep viewers happy I suppose. I never watch Michelle on feeds cause I don't like her, she really likes Jeff enough to save him? That's something and she most be pretty dumb if that's true.

I don't think that's true...Remember the Maggie year? The June year? Both had horrible final 2 people. they (cbs) did not keep around the favorites.

Archived