Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Rebecca... May contain show night spoilers...

Rebecca: Status: Active Age: 25 Height: 5'6" Hometown: Des Moines, IA Occupation: Student/Nanny...

rebecca.png

Starting weight: 279

Week one loss: 18 Week one final weight: 261 Week one percentage weight loss: 6%

Week two loss: 6 Week two final weight: 255

Week three loss: 7 Week three final weight: 248

Bio: Rebecca grew up the "baby" of four, a role that has made her the sassy yet sweet girl she is today. Rebecca had struggled every day for the last 14 years with her weight, being the heaviest in her family. At the age of 17 she starved herself and lost close to 80 pounds, but four years later and out of high school, she gained all the weight back, plus an extra 50 pounds. Rebecca was active in sports and R.O.T.C. in school and had planned on a career in the military, but could never reach the weight limit. Rebecca wants to lead a healthy life more than anything and for the first time she believes that she deserves, wants and needs this opportunity. She plans on being a good sport all while winning one challenge after the other!

Elle.. what you talking about Ms. Sassy!

JK.

I think she will do descent.. I mean, of course everybody always does really well.. But I dont think she will win.

I really hope she's one of the people that goes home tonight. She has been bugging the crap out of me for weeks!

Ok, I didn't get my wish last week...so can she please go home this week? :( I don't know how much more I can take of her. lol

Daniel seems like such a sweet boy, how the hell can he date her?!

Ok, I didn't get my wish last week...so can she please go home this week? :( I don't know how much more I can take of her. lol

He's dating her?? seriously?? ugh

I heard it..... I'll see if I can find the link

Apparently it is on both of their facebook pages... but I don't have access to them

He's dating her?? seriously?? ugh

wha? They are dating?

I know, right? I couldn't believe it when I heard.

Huh? I hadn't heard that one either. Source please?

I read it on vevmo and twop, I believe. I'll see if I can find a link to the posts.

Hate to admit it, but yeah, she does! I do still wish she'd stop the happy dance stomp and scream thing though.

Well.... let's think about that that question for a moment and see what comes to mind as the #1 reason why he might be interested in her. :stirthepot:

Has there ever been a showmance on the BL before? Yana should should know, she seems to know everything :animated_bouncy:

Well.... let's think about that that question for a moment and see what comes to mind as the #1 reason why he might be interested in her. :stirthepot:

I thought about it for a few minutes and I still couldn't come up with a good reason. :lol: Imo he's way too good for her, even after the weight loss she's still got that stank personality. I think he could do way better.

Wait...was this another one of your conspiracy theories? Like they're dating because the show told them to or something? It seems like they could have put her with Antoine instead of Alexandria, her and Daniel is just weird.

Here's a link to Rebecca talking about "being in love with Daniel":

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b154277_bi..._love_with.html

Not only has there been a few showmances on the show before, there have been a couple of marriages come from the show... Matt and Suzy met on the show and were in the final 3 together (I think) in season 2 and married matt_hoover.jpg

Season 3 finalist Marty and Amy are married...

marty_wolff.jpg

I know those two couples both have children now, and I don't remember if there are any more that have come out of the show or not... Maybe someone else will know, cause LOL Echo ;), I don't know everything!!! I am a big fan of reality TV and do watch a lot of it, and with doing the interviews, and now a radio show with MadMarty, I do try to keep up with what is going on with people from the most popular shows at least...

Apparently, many of you who've watched the show don't like Rebecca and are glad to see her gone. I saw her on tv this morning and she looks really good. She has beautiful eyes and hair. Very animated. I don't like or dislike her but am always very glad to see those persons from the show who maintain and keep working at getting healthy after they've left. I think even more than the show, Rebecca today gives hope to people.

Rebecca used to so some irritating things like her happy dance. I did sorta like her at the end and she did a great interview with Jay Leno. She looked really beautiful too.

I did want her gone, I'm glad she is gone, BUT I am equally glad that she has done so well and I think she looks awesome. I still can't get over her dating Daniel - I just didn't see that one coming.

Thanks Yana.... That was before my time. I can't remember what season I started watching, but I know I missed the first two seasons.