Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Liz... May contain show night spoilers...

Liz: Status: Active Age: 49 Height: 5'7" Hometown: Lewisburg, TN Occupation: Comfort Consultant...

liz.png

Starting weight: 267

Week one loss: 10 Week one final weight: 257 Week one percentage of weight loss: 4%

Week two loss: 10 Week two final weight: 247

Week three loss: 4 Week three final weight: 243

Bio: Liz is an enthusiastic grandma who loves to eat. Having lived on a country farm most of her adult life, she loves to cook hearty meals for her husband and family. Liz and her family grew up being quite fit. When she had her first child she went from 127 pounds to 350 pounds and has never been able to keep the weight off. She went as far as having a tummy tuck to shed some of the excess weight and skin. After her husband had bypass surgery, she realized she really needed to get serious about losing the weight.

Liz's grandkids are the light of her life, but she just cannot muster the energy to play with them as much as she would like. After working out and (attempting to) eat right for an entire year, she saw no change in her weight. Liz's frustration has led her to believe that "The Biggest Loser" is her only answer!

I wonder if Liz is looking to adopt anymore grandchildren? I always wanted a happy grandma who loved making meals.

She seems nice. How could we not like a grandma??

She looks older then 49.

I know how frustrating it is to work so hard dieting and exercising and not see the pounds come off.

Me too Marty... In fact I am going to go on and admit it now... I have the same problem with my thyroid my mom does, and with other health issues, and my back and knee problems, can't work out and exercise like others can, my doctor put me on all kinds of weight loss plans, pills, and even tried hypnosis on me, and none of it worked... I am going to go next month to start the process to have weight loss surgery... In the past 6 years I have gained 100 pounds... There it's out there, it's said and I don't care what people think any more... I am a good person, and my weight doesn't change that... If I do meet up with people from here, they are going to know anyways... At least it's to the point now, I can do something about it, before now my insurance wouldn't approve the surgery...

She looks way older than me..........yeah, I'm 49, for now.

Liz is definitely becoming one of my favorites on this show. She got pissed and fired up after Tracey switched everyone up and her little spunky, Southern girl attitude is hilarious!

That was really sweet of her to give up her family video so that Danny could see his family. It's nice to see that a little thing like being on different teams hasn't changed their friendship at all.

Eh... I like the spunk, but she needs to work hard for herself, not as a vengeance kick. If Liz gets rid of Tracey, then Allen, Rudy, and Rebecca will get rid of Liz next. Tracey kept her on a team that she tried to stack in their favor. Duh.

I like Liz! I thought it was a little crazy how she was practically killing herself to get Tracey out, but I still like her a lot.

I didn't much notice her until this week, but I did kinda like her this week. It was really nice what she did for Danny.

Ok here goes.... I hated her this week :hide:

Crying like her best friend died because Danny, who she has known for 4 WEEKS, has to train with Jillian on the other side of the gym..... and she gives up her video for him?! I'd disown her if she was a member of my family LOL

It's like the funeral the 3 widows had for Jesse on BB.... I just didn't get it.... it's not even like he got voted out.... they just aren't on the same team right now.... I didn't get all tears and angst about it

JMHO

It's not like we have it every season when people have to switch trainers after all ;)... No really it does happen every season, either somebody gets upset they aren't with their trainer anymore, or thier "friend" is leaving... I don't see what she is doing as any different as any other season... JMHO...

I liked how Liz worked her ass off and seemed to be on a mission. She is older so I would like to see her do well.

ya the Drama was a little crazy to me because she is not on the same team as her partner. waaaah waaaah

Yes Yana it happens every season.... so she should have known... just because the drama happens doesn't mean I have to think it's cute

No you sure don't Pinkie... You are as entitled to not think it's cute... I don't think it's cute, I just have gotten over it in all these shows is all...

It wasn't just Liz though - most of them seemed pretty upset over losing their team member. I think alot of it was pure frustration that it was Tracey who did it to them, because frankly, as someone else said earlier, most of them would have broken up the "teams" too. Leaving the teams together, sets up voting blocks, in a way. She was the only one that gave away her video (although the pink chick tried to give hers to Dina), but I think they all boo hooed and carried on.

See, I agree. It isn't like these were teams created of people who have known each other forever. Liz's mission of anger/vengeance was just a waste to me. Though I prefer lively Liz to dull/boring Liz, its still for a ridiculous reason.

I agree it's rediculous... I am saying that we should be used to it is all... It happens on all the shows... I personally think it's become the norm is all...

Wow this woman sure is a spiteful B*tch.

Wow this woman sure is a spiteful B*tch.

I agree Marty, was very disappointed that she spoke the way she did. I just kept thinking about Karma as she talked.

I have to agree... I was very disappointed in her reactions to the black team having to vote someone off... I don't think they would've voted Danny this week anyway...

She seems to be working hard to lose weight for vengeance if it is her own teammate Tracey or for her hate of the black team especially Daniel. She needs to lose weight for herself. She really doesn't look like the has that much to lose. She never looked like 267 when she started.

Spending too much time around Tracey has turned her into a Jr. Psycho B!tch! I wanted to smack her this week. STFU Liz!

I like Liz again. lol She was definitely crazy that week with Tracey, but I liked her before that and I went back to liking her right after. :P I thought her speech tonight was great, she sounded so natural and like she was really speaking from her heart; I bet a lot of women can relate to what she way saying. I'd love to see her, Rudy and Danny go to the end.

She seems sullen to me. It might be that she is so much older than the rest of them and perhaps a bit awkward because of it. I don't like all that crying. Enough, already. This is a GREAT opportunity whether they win or not. It would cost a fortune to do this in a private regimen.

I don't have a favorite of anyone that is left. I am just looking forward to seeing all the final results.