Saturday, August 22nd

gsn

Jeff needs to make sure that Jordan doesn't tell Gnat and Kevin his plan to backdoor Russ..let them sweat it and they will throw each other under the bus...I DESPISE GNAT..THE LITTLE WITCH THINKS SHE'S ALL THAT! No wonder Jessie likes her so much ..they're exactly alike in the EGO department :furious:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeff needs to make sure that Jordan doesn't tell Gnat and Kevin his plan to backdoor Russ..let them sweat it and they will throw each other under the bus...I DESPISE GNAT..THE LITTLE WITCH THINKS SHE'S ALL THAT! No wonder Jessie likes her so much ..they're exactly alike in the EGO department :furious:

I know and she/he is so ugly, brutish-looking, and doesn't win a damn thing!

I wouldn't listen to Russell either. He's screwed Jeff over too often for Jeff to give a sweet sht.

Michelle lies so often how can they trust her?

Jordan laying there not saying a word.

And he will tell her about it later too. He almost her her crying earlier today.

I wouldn't listen to Russell either. He's screwed Jeff over too often for Jeff to give a sweet sht.

Michelle lies so often how can they trust her?

And that's what sucks the most....because when they do FINALLY tell the truth, nobody believes them. It's so frustrating.

I think this may start him to thinking about Natalie and her all of a sudden about face loyalty.

***Crosses fingers**

Jesus, now K&N are going to start messing with R&M for the rest of the week?? And J&J are taking up for them?

I so hope that Kevin or Natalie win HOH next week because I CAN NOT wait to see the looks on their faces when they get put up. Looks like I'll be laying off of the feeds for a while...I will not watch this bullshit.

Jesus, now K&N are going to start messing with R&M for the rest of the week?? And J&J are taking up for them?

I so hope that Kevin or Natalie win HOH next week because I CAN NOT wait to see the looks on their faces when they get put up. Looks like I'll be laying off of the feeds for a while...I will not watch this bullshit.

Did you see what happened? Is it how michelle portrayed it or n/k portrayed it?

Did you see what happened? Is it how michelle portrayed it or n/k portrayed it?

I only saw afterwards. Michelle dramatizes everything but Natalie & Kevin tried to act all innocent in front of J&J. They were laughing about it afterwards in the red room. They are f***ing evil.

Get Jordan a MUZZLE! Jeff told her NOT TO TELL K/N anything! He wanted them to "beg" to come off the block.........now she is sitting there telling them EVERYTHING. STFU!

I hope he finds out...he will so go off on her.

I'm sorry, I just can't believe how Jordan is acting and she can't blame PMS any more...........I wanted to shake her through the screen :wacko: Is she really that needy for these two to be her friends now?

If she keeps talking, I'll be rooting for Jeff to bd her this week. :(

ohhh thanks

kevin and nat sitting by the hot tub and jeff and russell playing pool so couldn't hear them. They came over the speakers 2 or 3 times and said "Stop that". Jeff asked them what and that is when they started changing it to pig latin and told jeff it was pig latin. Then they both got called to the DR together and threatened expulsion if they didn't stop.

I am so ticked off at Jeff and Jordan right now they sure are cocky and think they have this game in the bag. First of all sending Russell home this week would be an uber mistake. Whatever happened to all the love talk between these 4 and how they would be sick if Kevin, Natalie, or Lydia/Chima who were still in the house at the time won.

Jeff and Jordan look like they are going to really open the door for this to happen. So sick right now Jeff and Jordan are also F'ed next week unless Jordan wins HOH.

I can't believe they are stupid enough to think Natalie and Kevin are going to go after Michele. Also stupid enough to think Michele is going to go after Kevin and Natalie. If they backdoor Russell I totally see Michele going after Jordan and Jeff next week.

kevin and nat sitting by the hot tub and jeff and russell playing pool so couldn't hear them. They came over the speakers 2 or 3 times and said "Stop that". Jeff asked them what and that is when they started changing it to pig latin and told jeff it was pig latin. Then they both got called to the DR together and threatened expulsion if they didn't stop.

Good expel Kevin and Nat now so I can get my dream final 4.

:omg: Jordan & Jeff have treated everyone in the house with respect and have gone out of their way to accommodate other people and to respect other's feelings..........they have NOTHING in common with the turd and the brat.

I love Jeff and Jordan but DAMN why in God's name would they trust Gnat? I so do not want Gnat to win! At this point I wouldn't be upset if anyone but Gnat wins. Every damn year the houseguests do this ..make a plan and then change it..just stick to the plan for once..it ALWAYS comes back to bite them in the ass :brood:

Archived