Saturday, August 22nd

gsn

If kevin told jeff and jordan that it is a set-up, I honestly don't think the two of them could comprehend the ramifications of it and would likely just not believe him because it would be easier. Anybody with good analytical skills re: BB game-playing would not have fallen for the story laid on them by Natalie. She engineered it. They fell for it. The least threatening player in the game was evicted. Natalie could move to the other side with ease with lydia gone. Kevin, too. You figure it out. Natalie did. Natalie is easily the best player in the game thus far.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Russell has done nothing to prove his disloyalty to them! He has been true to his word while they have not!

Russ has talked to Mich about trying to boot out Jeff b4 F4. HE was disloyal to Jeff with his vote for Jesse to stay.

Jeff has talked about booting out Russ b4 F4.

So far (except for the Jesse vote), the "disloyalty" on both sides has been mostly talk because they both get paranoid about each other---usually inflamed by Michele.

How was he not Loyal to Jeff by voting for Jesse to stay? Russ didnt know Jeff had the Coup and he promised Jesse he would vote for him if he got put up. I would see it diferently had Jesse been up already and he changed on Jeff and voted different.

I think Russ has shown Loyalty to Jeff, Jesse, Laura, and Casey by doing what he said..

ITA lala............after Jeff saved him and AFTER him telling Jeff "I would vote Jesse out if he was UP", Russ chose to vote to save Jesse..............I have a slightly different take because I think a little that Russ wanted a strong men's team...............he just never could get Jeff/Jesse away from the females..........but I have no doubt Russ was more loyal to Jesse than Jeff.

Russ has talked to Mich about trying to boot out Jeff b4 F4.

Why shouldn't Russ talk about getting Jeff out, with the vibes he is getting from Jeff and Jordan (especially)? He is on the defensive!!! It's killed or be killed! They sure are talking about getting him out!

Of course Russ was more loyal to Jessie than Jeff....that was his original alliance...Jeff wasn't part of it. He became loyal to Jeff after Jessie was gone....which all I am saying is that once Russ finds an ally he is loyal.

russell was trying to rally the boys against what he thought would become a STRONG girl alliance..but I also beleive he voted for jessie for other reasons than the girl alliance.. if jessie was still in the game he thought that would give him more options,he could continue to play jessie and jeff aginst each other and not choose a side until later...

On that, gsn, ITA

*I also agree that when Russ finds an ally, he's loyal.........the only problem I have is that it's hard to keep track of all his finds, seems to be different every day.

Are you kidding me? J/J have got my head spinning!!! It's different every minute!!! I found Russ loyal to Jessie then Jeff and since he knows he hasn't got a shot for F2 with J/J or N/K he might as well hook up with Michelle. But for F4 since the coup he has been loyal to J/J

Not kidding, saucy :animated_wave:

Maybe we're watching at different times............I've heard Russ make deals with Jess/Jeff/Casey/Ronnie & Mich.

He was with Jess.........then Jeff............then back to Jess...........then back to Jeff.........with outside deals with Casey & Ronnie in between those switches.............and since the F4, as far as whether "he might as well" or not, he did talk to Mich about dumping Jeff b4 the F4..............I don't consider that being "loyal".

J/J have not DONE anything disloyal TO Russ............yes, they've discussed it but most of that doubt got there by Russ' vote for Jesse & Michele's telling them what Russ was saying.

I don't think either side has been acting like :angel:

I wish someone in the DR would point out to Jeff that he might not want to make more enemies if he wants a half mil.

J & J have been buddy-ing up to Kevin & Gnat for that reason...they want Russ and/or Michele out with J & J after...and it was Jeff who put them on the block...now he can take one of them down..I just hope he's smart enough not to take Gnat down...

If Jeff does decide to put up Russell and take down Nat or Kevin, do you guys think it would be better if Michelle and whomever is taken off keep Russ in the game. I mean the guy will be going on a rampage to get out Jeff/Jordan and only Jordan will be competing for the HOH that week.

That is what I would at least try to do if I was russell ..probably won't work..but I would try to pull michelle and whoever jeff takes off..he only needs 2 votes!!!

He would probably have more luck pulling kevin than gnat at this point, but who knows how deep gnats rage runs to get jeff out???

I'd get rid of Michelle this week.

I asked this on another thread but why is russell still so buddy-buddy with michelle after the BY blow-out the other night where michelle threw him under the bus right and left? He found out michelle was running and telling J&J everything he said so why didn't he have a talk with J&J and tell them what michelle has been saying? And then J&J would've told him how michelle was pushing for him to be backdoored last week.

Archived