Friday, Aug 21st

StephenV

jeff/jordan in HOH on BBAD ..I don't think I can take 6 more days of indecsion and FLIP FLOPPING!!!! geesh!!! these are the most indecisive two people I have ever seen..I'm sorry I just can't help saying that ..it is really unbeleviable ..jeff trying to figure out a sure fire way to be absolutely safe next week... It is NOT possible already!! For a second there I thought they were going to turn on each other,they weren't even trusting each other at one point!!! :o

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but really isn't a week of indecision, flip flopping and paranoia better than the HOH/alliance in control making a decision on who is leaving, and it stays that way all week and there is zero scheming that takes place all week? I like this a whole lot better!

No, I rather watch the people I like in control making a decision on who is leaving and it stays that week, that way I know the people I like are still in the game. The flip flopping is annoying, especially when they are considering making the dumbest mistake in the history of BB

Archived