Natalie

CeCiMom

I read that they took her competition gloves and her birth control pills to hide them. I guess the DR stopped them.

well I sure hope they got on her, from her talkin back to the production ppl, to her general mouthiness, to goin thru ppls stuff, eek, I just want to wring her little neck, if I ever caught the beotch in my stuff there would be hell to pay, or even if I got wind of it,lol

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twice in the last half hour the little chihuahua has gone to Jeff and Jordan and tried yap yap about Michele is going to do this or that. Jeff said who cares and brushed her and Kevin off.

Natalie went to Jordan alone and tried to yap yap about Michele again and Jordan said Do you think I am stupid and changed the subject.

I love it.

I know, how rude is that? They called her in the DR afterwards, wonder if she was reprimanded?

Damn she is really a Hood rat :animated_rotfl:

BB should have least put her on slop that is a lot worse then Jeff taking a sip of gatorade even though he was on slop.

She told Russ that if she or kevin win hoh they'll nominate Jordan and Michelle which would technically show they honored the deal with Jeff, and at the same time backdooring him.

What they haven't thought about though is that if Jordan and Michelle are noms, and Jeff wins pov, takes Jordan down, Natalie will have to nominate Kevin. Jordan and Jeff then have control over who to evict and it all points to evicting Kevin/or Natalie. If she /or Kevin want to get rid of Jeff they have to straight up nominate J/J at the same time.

gnat will get it right if she wins HOH.... What is the point of technically honouring the deal at this point. Anyway it wouldn't really be honouring the deal,as I thought the deal was NEITHER jeff or jordan went UP.. Which jeff should have known making it, that it was asking way to much and wouldn't be honoured,even if she was trustworthy,which she isn't!!just sayin

She told Russ that if she or kevin win hoh they'll nominate Jordan and Michelle which would technically show they honored the deal with Jeff, and at the same time backdooring him.

What they haven't thought about though is that if Jordan and Michelle are noms, and Jeff wins pov, takes Jordan down, Natalie will have to nominate Kevin. Jordan and Jeff then have control over who to evict and it all points to evicting Kevin/or Natalie. If she /or Kevin want to get rid of Jeff they have to straight up nominate J/J at the same time.

I hope they would evict Kevin/Natilie if this would happen but they way they (J/J) have been thinking they could very well evict Michelle....I think I'd throw my shoe at the TV if that would happen (J/J evicting Michelle over Nat/Kev

Did Natalie not say last night that she can't wait to win HOH and nom J/J?

And she is due for a win.

Like they say about blind squirrels and nuts...dogs and days...Gnats and bathtubs, I mean wins...

Just a thought--Would J/J have a better chance at F2 with Natalie in F3---Michelle has proven herself to be able to win HOH/VETO---Natalie has won 0

Of course I don't want to see this happen, I'd like to see Jeff/Michelle F2

Nasty always says she is going to win but I notice she never says anything to Kevin like, you always come so close to winning, if you push a little harder, you could win, which would be great too! She treats him like he is just there to listen to her and do what she wants. I would love to see her voted out tonight. The look on her face would be priceless. But I know its just wishful thinking.

Apparently, natalie and kevin dont have to win comps. They'll concoct some bizarre novella and entice Jeff to get rid of Michele, then Jordan, then himself. Then, Natalie will perform her chihuahua voodoo ritual on Kevin and he won't know what hit him. He will plead for the jury to reward natalie with the 500K. And they will.

and the they voted to evict Lydiot last week instead of gnat !!! :animated_rotfl:

Hell, I was one of the few people on here who thought they should have evicted Natalie over Jesse when they had the chance.

Natalie has been stirring the pot in this house and the catalyst to most of the turmoil since day one.

Apparently, natalie and kevin dont have to win comps. They'll concoct some bizarre novella and entice Jeff to get rid of Michele, then Jordan, then himself. Then, Natalie will perform her chihuahua voodoo ritual on Kevin and he won't know what hit him. He will plead for the jury to reward natalie with the 500K. And they will.

LMAO!

I can just see Nat telling J/J "You have to get each other out, it's your only shot to win". Then J/J scratch their heads "Nat wouldn't lie to us would she?"

Archived