Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree I wish Natalie was leaving this week!!! I hate that Jeff and Jordan have gotten really ugly lately....but every house guest at some point said nasty things(which doesn't make it right)....but until I have been in the Big Brother house and have dealt with the stress in the house i don't think I should judge any of the houseguests....Just my opinion...everyone is entitled to their own....I still hope Jeff wins....besides his ugliness this week his game play has been good!

I want Natalie and Kevin on the block so bad. So so so so so bad. They don't win the POV and one goes home. Probably should be Kevin. Natalie won't have anyone to scheme with but that does not mean she won't be webbing tales and fabricating.

I'm not torn...I really want to see Nat win Hoh and send Jeff or Jordan to JH. It wouldn't be as sweet to see Kevin win and do it (but I'd take it just the same)...but I think he has a better shot a winning an Hoh comp than she does...I guess it depends on the type of Hoh comp they are setting up. It just doesn't seem like the right week for physical/endurance type of Hoh comp though because they just did the physical can drop Hoh and banana Pov...yet they are on indoor lockdown and a lot of construction is happening in BY...who knows???

I know it's completely wishfull thinking because Nat really sucks at comps...however she did manage to win the 1st Hoh comp that brought Jessie back in the house...so maybe she can pull out an endurance...put her tai kwon do training to good use.

Seeing her and Kevin going through Michelle's personal stuff last night was horrible. Messing with her birth control pills and touching them. OMG, I hope dr said something to them. I use to like Kevin so much but now he is just as bad as Natalie.

Seeing her and Kevin going through Michelle's personal stuff last night was horrible. Messing with her birth control pills and touching them. OMG, I hope dr said something to them. I use to like Kevin so much but now he is just as bad as Natalie.

I was sad to see that as well because Kevin was so cute in the DR the other day!

He is the first one to tell the others that he NEVER messes with people's things!

Don't mess with people's medicine! Strategize but don't try to screw with them with something that could have devestating effects.

Gnat's behavior last night just shows what kind of low life skanky scumbag she really is. People say they do things in the house they would not normally do outside the house. Me thinks NOT. Kevin has not behaved in that manner while in the house nor do I think he would outside the house. It says alot about Gnatalie's charater both in and out of the house.

SKANK. I hope her boyfriend see's all this.

she is a HOOD RAT through and through... RATS live in the sewers.....need anything more said???

But it would be funny to see the look on jeff and jordans face if she won HOH,and put them on the block.I just wonder if jeff is still going to think this is just a game and congradulate gnat because she got him... he GOT ..GOT!!!

:laugh4:

I'd love to see him go all "Russ" on her! Nothing would please me more than to call him out as more of a hypocrite than he's already been during the past few weeks (I don't think too highly of him at all), but sadly I think he'll take more of the high road approach. Sure...choice words will probably be said in the process...but if/when he goes out the door, he'll take it graciously. Jordan, the pitbull, however...will go totally ballistic....get all "sassy"!

Dislike of water and hairy legs aside the girl is still young. She's annoying and mouthy and brash but she's a tomboy. She acts like young boy, that's what she knows. She's sneaky and spiteful and she's currently kicking butt in that house. I have no idea how it happened or why (okay I do know how) but I have to give her props for it.

I'd like to call Cesar Milan into the house and get him to train the puppy (and the rest of the HG's) in the lessons of leadership and using calm, assertive energy to get what you want. Tee Hee.

It's this kinda behavior that makes me actually hate her (him too now) and have zero respect for the troll.

I want her gone so bad it hurts.

Even though Kevin is her little sheep and does the same underhanded shit she does, she's the one who always comes up with the idea and he just follows like the sad little bitch he is.

Without Gnat, Kev would have no gameplan.

If K or N win HoH, no matter which two they put up, the third needs to win PoV and take one down so they can kill off their duo.

Nasty Natalie has nerve saying Michelle is stinky when she walks around half the time with her hair a mess and doesn't try to fix herself up any. I think Jesse said she smelled to when she was a have not.

everyone said she smelled! [bb did a segment on it!] she wore the same clothing for 4 days-w/ her period. and michele told nat last nite that she showered cold 3 times-but she worked out! nat is a lying pig.

THESE are all the reasons I would hate if the brat won............she has shown herself to be a LIAR and a CHEATER in this game. Even gamblers HATE cheaters!

(edited to reflect gamelay and not personl traits, lol)

I've been waiting for this girl to win...something? Anything? :animated_rotfl: Doesn't she say every single week that she's "going to win this HOH or POV"??

Love it, what a loser. But maybe my opinion would change if she WON SOMETHING!

After she doesn't win HOH tonight, we'll have next Tuesday to look forward to when she says she's going to win the POV. It's like a vicious cycle! Isn't that just like the characteristics of a chihuahua? LOL!

Then she'll pee on the HOH carpet, just like a chihuahua should!!! Maybe give Jordon a leg hump just for the hell of it!!!

Archived