Kevin

CeCiMom

Because Natalie is only 18.LMAO

That's just crazy. She's the one that thought up the plan to hide shit and took part in hiding it. From what I read Kevin was pissed and saying something like....that was stupid, I could have been expelled.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Kevin's best move is to stick with Nat. Russ would take Michelle over him in the end. Plus he is less likely to beat Russ in comps then he is Nat. Also it would go against his floater mentality. His whole goal this season was to never be someones target. If he "backstabs" J/J and leaves Russ in the game, he does get a bigger target on him. I think he also is feeling more confident with the faux J/J alliance because they saved him and not Nat. He might be thinking they would take him to F3...

Everyone needs a good wing man! I'd want Kevin on my side. We could nap all day, he could make me food to eat, help me pick out outfits, tell me how none of this is my fault..... LOL He seems like the perfect BFF.

And he's super cool in this outfit:

:cheshire:

i don't think I dislike kevin anymore. he's not a bad guy at all.

without Lydia he is a better player. plus his DR sessions seem to be more honest. maybe he just gets more airtime now that he's in the middle of things.

i find his "talk to the hand" type attitude in the DR amusing. i used dislike it.

(usually HG's get on my nerves as the game moves forward but kevin has actually become more likeable to me)

IMO, Kevin can't get enough votes to win in the end if he's with the brat...........Jess will convince his minions to vote for the brat because she's more "worthy" and Russ will still be holding a grudge that Kev didn't try to keep him.

Did Kevin ever actually say he wouldn't nominate Jeff? The clip they showed just had Kevin nodding his head and saying "absolutely", but never did I hear, "Jeff, I won't put you up."

I like Kevin and right when I get to the point where I wouldn't mind if he won, he goes and screws with Michele's stuff. FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN GNAT SAID TO DO IT.

i never got the hiding of the personal items gameplay

i didnt get it in ed season and still dont get it this season

I hope that kevin doesn't try and blame anything on anyone. Nobody held a gun to his head. Those people he aligned himself with were pretty bad, all told. One after the other. If he wins, more power to him. It would be interesting to see him come out swinging. Thus far, he has not been all that interesting except for bright moments.

Kevin made me LMAO when he stood up to Ronnie .I had to give him a thumbs up :)

^^that was great!! Love to see him do the same thing to Natalie.

Archived