Kevin

CeCiMom

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if russ or mich go this week, then kevin compete's against jor, nat, & mich or russ for hoh. depending on type of comp he has a good chance of winning. if he stays 2 more weeks he has a good shot at a hoh. kev seems to be a decent guy but hasn't done anything in the game other than win a pov. sure don't wanna see him in the final 2 & would hate to see him take out jeff or jor.

Really dislike Kevin but would want him to win over Michelle and Russell should Jeff and Jordan not make it to the final 2.

If Kevin would put his thinking cap on, he'd go to Jeff and Jordan and tell them that Nat plans on putting Jeff up should she win HOH. It's worth a try.

kevin shouldn't say anything to jeff until after the POV is played...then decide if he wants to out gnat, and the LIE!!!!I'm not sure they would beleive him anyway though since gnat is their new BFF,especially Jordan!!!

definitely wait until pov is played. There will only be three votes. If Kevin/Nat remain on the block, Russ will definitely vote Kevin out, so will Jordan. Michele would be Kevin's only vote to stay.

definitely wait until pov is played. There will only be three votes. If Kevin/Nat remain on the block, Russ will definitely vote Kevin out, so will Jordan. Michele would be Kevin's only vote to stay.

Exactly!!

unfortunately I don't see jordan turning her vote to keep kevin,no matter what kevin does... She said no less than 4 different times last night she wanted F4 to be, her/jeff/michelle/and gnat the HOOD RAT!

If this comes down to a he said she said..I have little doubt at this point jordan would beleive her new bff gnat!!just sayin

This guy (?) is going to glide right into F4 and at point I don't think I'd mind if he did because based on some of the game play lately he may actually deserve to take it out from under the others. I think in a Final 2 up against anyone at this point he will get the votes to win.

Apparently Jordan is the type of girl who loves being BFFs with other girls. Compared to Michele, Nat is the closest thing to a girl left in the BB house.

ITA with you. She is missing her girlfriends very much and at this point, Natalie sadly fits the bill.

honestly, Kevin is one of the HG i'd rather see win it at this point. I like Jeff/Jordan but I'd rather see Russell or Michelle win. It looks like Jeff/Jordan will ditch Russell and screw themselves. Being a strong couple either way they'll have a huge target on their back no matter who is HOH

Kevin seems to continue in his sitting pretty spot with little to no effort. He went seamlessly from lydia to natalie in BFF status and no doubt was glad to see lydia go creating more time to devote to dream state while natalie plots for them to win. I wonder who would vote against Kevin and why although perhaps it is still early to worry about the vote. I dunno. I also wonder if all of a sudden, kevin will employ some master ability and win comps right and left; now when it counts so much? That would be interesting.

IMO, Kevin has been playing smater than the brat............he's the one they picked to deliver the lie because HE'S the one who the other side would believe...........the brat manipulates & lies but the truth is everyone KNOWS she's a manipulator & a liar.............if she were good at it, it wouldn't be so obvious. Kevin delivers.

IMO, Kevin has been playing smater than the brat............he's the one they picked to deliver the lie because HE'S the one who the other side would believe...........the brat manipulates & lies but the truth is everyone KNOWS she's a manipulator & a liar.............if she were good at it, it wouldn't be so obvious. Kevin delivers.

Jordan obviously doesn't know IT..and Jordan seems to be doing a pretty good job convincing jeff that she is NOT a manipulator & a liar!

You are correct gnat decided kevin should deliver it,partly because jeff would beleive him probably more...but also gave her the ability to deny any involvment if the plan went south!!!

I seem to remember that Natalie had to work to convince Kevin to tell the lie. If it came from Kevin's mouth and not hers, then deny-deny-deny is always an option. ITA that natalie has hoodwinked Jordan and even though they might suspect that she manipulates/lies, etc...they are listening to her. That's how I see it. Might be wrong. Me.

Jordan just told Michele at the pool she doesn't trust R/ K or N and knows that K/N are doing what they need to do because they are the only ones left...........it's deciding the lessor of 3 evils R/K/N.

Archived