Russell

CeCiMom

I don't think it's a big deal either gsn but, I think it's a way for other hg's that haven't won money to point fingers at those that have in order to maybe push the target onto them.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who haven't seen the Jeff/Russell fights from the past few days, clipser.com has them up. (shhhhhh....) :animated_rotfl: Russell looks/sounds like such a tool but Jeff acts like an idiot in the first fight too. :rolleyes:

Poor Russell. The man is a hot head. He's got to let it all build up and then let it all out in a terrible fit. It's like he's an overtired 6 year old. Yeah he's said some nasty stuff, yeah he's ruined his chances, yeah to a lot of stuff. I know, he's a terrible awful horrendous villain that people love to hate but no matter what, he's still one of my best liked HG's. I can see past the petulance and don't actually think he'd hurt a fly outside of fighting professionally.

I think of him like a Russell Ruxpin - the latest character on the Island of Misfit toys. He's actually a sweet bear but has a defective internal box that instead of making him sing happy friendly songs goes into fits when activated. LOL. He's all bluff and bluster. I"m now going to sit back and take my lumps for sort of defending the guy :bigcry: ....

ZuZu, I sorta feel the same and after listening to Jeff dog horrendiously on Michelle last night I put him right up there with Russell they just act out in different ways, and I will say that Jeff has a wicked tongue, and knows what buttons to push, he is not innocent. I also do not think either Jeff or Russell would hurt a fly, but while everyone is bashin on Russell, it takes two to tango so to speak, Jeff was dancn pretty good if you ask me. I have not disliked Russell in this game, not like I do Natalie, or say Lydia and Ronnie oh and lest I forget Jesse the pinhead,lol so youare not alone.

stomps feet... I vote to evict Russell because he won a massage. :lol:

i heard about him winning a lot of money in prizes

i didnt keep count of how much he had won

well he shouldnt be too upset if he won that amount of money plus his salary from bb / cbs for being a hg

funny how he helped jeff win hoh only to have jeff evicted him :lol:

he should have been smarter after how jeff confronted him the week before

he should have known his time was coming soon and try to make a deal with other side

poor game awareness of his positioning in his alliance

reminds me of renny last season not knowing if pushed came to shove she would be first out of 4

Russell became my favorite but IMO was ill-suited for BB. It was impossible for him to keep his mouth shut and some of the invective that poured from that mouth was unconscionable. Survivor would have been more of a challenge. I also did not like his hat. He lives in a great town in a fabulous area and will be recognized. Russell will like that.

Russell to Natalie- AYE! I DIDN'T TAKE THAT TRIP AWAY FROM YOU FOR YOU! THIS IS FOR MY PARENTS!

Jeff - Um sorry Russell, I'm taking the trip, for me. So me and Jordan can bang! Yeaaaaaaaa!

Russell- Well, thats okay I guess :::sad face:::

Jeff - Man I'm so close to winning this HOH if ONLY I had something to stop kevin!

Russell - Oh its okay man, I'll use my gold can for you. I sure hope this helps in your quest to winning HOH.

Jeff- Thanks Russell! Couldn't have won HOH without you! By the way, I'm sending you home, you don't know that yet but I'm a moron, well, you know the moron part. If only I had a brain the size of a fish I would know I have to keep you happy or there is no way I can win the game. Well, it doesn't matter to me anyways, I'm good looking, who needs money when your this good looking, people just like you for it. It's kinda weird actually.

:::Michelle walks up to Jeff::: Congrats Jeff!

Jeff - Listen bitch, you either vote my way or I'm using another mystery power next week and your ass is gone.

Michelle - Deal.

stomps feet... I vote to evict Russell because he won a massage. :lol:

ha ha! :animated_rotfl:

Jordan wanted money to pay for second boob job in nine years when she's due again. And she wanted the private massage for her boobs because her hands are tired from doing it herself.

Russell cooking up with Kevin that he should throw the hinky vote. Russell said he will set up Michele in his good-bye speech. Russell is acting like a lunitic. Kevin said he would think about it.

eq5zec.jpg

Well, I'm not surprised he didn't pull a Chima or Ronnie but, I was positive it would be a Casey speech. I don't mind being wrong... a classy Russ is nice too.

Kudos to Russell for being a class act on his way out. If only he had been more of a class act during the past few days, I really think he might have turned the tide & saved himself. Ahh well, what's done is done. Good for him & shame on Julie for making him pause, thinkin he might be safe!!

I was impressed with his exit too!

He was smart not to hit Jordan back when she pushed him. She was the one who looked bad when she did that. He looked all the more manly for ignoring her actions as if they were done by a little fly.

Good luck Russel!

Julie's snarky bit of calling Nat's name first, just to make Russ look foolish, was outrageous. It's enough that she asked the lovebirds all her cozy cutesy questions to make them look darling--"now why didn't you let Jeff kiss, you, Jordan? Jeff, what did you think?" Giggles and smiles all around. And then the two of them left nasty mean and false messages for the ousted Russell, for the world to see. Not a clue that Jeff has been a thug and a**hole the entire week, bashing Michelle and Russell behind their backs. No, it's pretty clear who BB wants us to love! I ain't playing that game!

Archived