Jordan

CeCiMom

It's funny how posters get their panties all in a bunch when words like "negro" are used or physical characteristics are used to describe HGs that are seen as racial and offensive... yet weight can transcend any race or sexual preference.

You've got to be PC when describing "african americans" or "homosexuals" but hey, go right ahead and call someone a fatty, porker, or lard ass. Jordan's mentioned several times that she's had weight problems growing up. We see her exercising on a regular basis, yet she still packs on the pounds. Well holy f*ck, stop the presses. At least she's trying. Clearly there's an underlying thyroid issue because it's not for lack of trying.

It also sucks that people still continue to make fun of her because she "isn't bright". Well holy hell, she's mentioned being in "special classes" and having a brother with a learning disability. Why is it alright to make fun of ppl with learning disabilities who are chubby, but not someone else based on race or gender? She didn't choose to have a learning disability, nor did she choose to still gain weight despite her efforts otherwise.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess it's true what they say.........people love ya when you're down and just can't wait to knock you when you're up.

Jordan's knocked up??? When did this happen???

And yes, I agree, Jordan is very attractive!!! NOT A PORKER!!!

I just really don't get some of you guys with the fatty comments about someone who's put on a few out of boredom.

She's nowhere near fat and will return to her normal self once she gets back to her normal life outside the house.

Even with the few pounds she's put on lately, Jordo is still so much sexier than the typical 12-year old boy bodies most people here seem to like on girls.

Just my opinion. :closedeyes:

Jordan is far from fat but she's also far from perfect. I just don't get what the big deal is if she's gained some weight after being locked in a house for 2 months. If a guy gained weight while being in the house, I highly doubt people would be calling him a porker. It's like a girl isn't allowed to gain weight and if she does, she's crucified and scrutinized for it.

ETA: I'm editting my post because I'm not comfortable with some slurs I used to make a point. I'd rather not make a point than offend someone with filth.

"Gnatalie looks like she crawled out from under a rock!"

lol, hehehehe, :animated_bouncy:

and pissed off about it!

I would have liked to have seen Jessica make it onto the show, compared to Jordon, Jessica would have seemed like quite the adult. And Jordon may be the diva of Mitchell, NC;&that's why she's kinda stand-offish with Jeff. (As of 2000, Mitchell County only had a population of 15K.)

I just really don't get some of you guys with the fatty comments about someone who's put on a few out of boredom.

She's nowhere near fat and will return to her normal self once she gets back to her normal life outside the house.

Even with the few pounds she's put on lately, Jordo is still so much sexier than the typical 12-year old boy bodies most people here seem to like on girls.

Just my opinion. :closedeyes:

She's still much sexier than any of the women that are or were in the house. Like Laura said, once her and Jordan are gone there won't be any pretty girls in the house. So true.

Jordan is far from fat but she's also far from perfect. I just don't get what the big deal is if she's gained some weight after being locked in a house for 2 months. If a guy gained weight while being in the house, I highly doubt people would be calling him a porker. It's like a girl isn't allowed to gain weight and if she does, she's crucified and scrutinized for it.

ETA: I'm editting my post because I'm not comfortable with some slurs I used to make a point. I'd rather not make a point than offend someone with filth.

Hi Elle. I respect your opinion but I dont agree with it. Ryan was chastized just as bad on BB9 for his eating binges (I remember on the SS boards they had a daily calorie count for what he consumed) and this season theres a few who still talk about Ronnie's gut, so its not by any means a sex issue. It just seems people get all up in arms whenever someone attacks the generic fav around these boards. Ive seen comments about Michele's nose, Chima's lips, and Natalie as an "ugly mixed breed" (take that however you wanna take it)...and thats just this season. So if none of these characteristics are off limits, why should we exclude weight? The porker comment wasnt really that big a deal to me, I could really care less if she weighed 100 lbs or 200, she's still an overrated ditz who has become intolerable since the coup was used.

i just don't want her to take phentermine to lose weight outside the house [last nite she said she will]. it's no good!

That stuff can kill you! Don't listen to anyone because you are a size 6 instead of 2 now Jordan you look great!

That stuff can kill you! Don't listen to anyone because you are a size 6 instead of 2 now Jordan you look great!

I remember when I was a size 6!! Jordan looks great!!

Gnat has the face only a mother could love (a blind mom that is) :D with a body like a 12 year old boy..not to mention how completely masculine she is! No wonder Jessie liked her ...he likes tiny little boys ugggggggg I can't help it she makes me sick..the smug little arrogant prick... :censored:

Gnat has the face only a mother could love (a blind mom that is) :D with a body like a 12 year old boy..not to mention how completely masculine she is! No wonder Jessie liked her ...he likes tiny little boys ugggggggg I can't help it she makes me sick..the smug little arrogant prick... :censored:

That's cold to say about someone who didn't grow up with their mother. Seriously.

That's cold to say about someone who didn't grow up with their mother. Seriously.

lighten up..I had no idea she grew up without her mom but it explains why she's so masculine..lots of girls grew up without a mom and they didn't turn out to be smug , arrogant , bitches...just sayin.. :rolleyes:

i think nat has pretty features[ducking flying tomatoes!]...on the outside- but she's so boyish and dirty-seeming. it was funny-last nite jo/mich were walking together-and they're basically the same size-yet j is 'fat' but mich 'looks great'? strange, that.

Archived