Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope never happened! She NEVER said Russ was said he was coming after jeff next (this) week.

It is sad that Jordan went to my fav to my least fave in just over a week :(

Well at least you've seen the light, its never too late :) For me, the "look at me, im dumb but cute!" persona wore off the minute this idiot blabbed her fat mouth to Ronnie about him being the rat (during his HOH, mind you) and got Laura evicted.

I still like Jeff, but Jordan has been wearin on my, from giving explicit sexual info to in the next breath sayin she would only maybe kiss or cuddle Jeff if he took her to Hawaii, to her baby voice, to the goofy remarks that make no sense, to the blabbing every damn thing to the opposition, and the big one to TRUSTING NATALIE. Cannot hang any longer with this girl, and because Jeff is sweet on her he is blinded, and then both of them have not acted great this week, full of paranoia, doubt, and when Jordan was sayin about M either could do their rules or she could go, I was like, "Well alrighty then", guess you got it all planned out. Sorry. She is a nice girl, but a tad tooo nice if you ask me.JMHO

I guess russell was my fave but even he wasn't; sometimes. This season I had more unfaves than faves which isn't to say that I didn't like some of the people just didn't have an outstanding fave that I rooted-for start to finish. I predicted Jordan to win and still believe that if she makes it to F2, she has a great chance, over anyone, to take the big check home. I find her somewhat innocuous and that could possibly be to her credit in the long-run.

Nope never happened! She NEVER said Russ was said he was coming after jeff next (this) week.

It is sad that Jordan went to my fav to my least fave in just over a week :(

And she didn't deny it either. She said "I don't remember" and to russ, "You've said a lot of things" implying he did say it. Everyone knows that when michelle says "I don't remember" that she is lying.

Yeah it is sad that jordan would be your least fave out of nasty nat, turd floating kevin, psycho bitch michelle and paranoid russell.

I'm not looking at this season in terms of fav HGs so much as I am fav moments. This has been an action packed, drama filled, explosive, unpredictable season. I don't even care who wins at this point because I just had so much fun gasping, screaming, cheering, and laughing at things that have happened. I've loved the journey... I don't care how it ends at this point. Either way, I've had fun.

let jeff bd the person that keeps archiving jury sequester thread :2thumbsup:

I know how everybody loves the Jordan/Jeff duo, but I kinda wish she would have been in the house without Jeff. Seems like she checks with him on everything. I'd like to have seen her make her own moves and see where she ended up, and who's side she ended up on.

I know how everybody loves the Jordan/Jeff duo, but I kinda wish she would have been in the house without Jeff. Seems like she checks with him on everything. I'd like to have seen her make her own moves and see where she ended up, and who's side she ended up on.

I agree, would have been really interesting.

Archived