Jordan

CeCiMom

Yeah. I think this is going to be a life lesson for Jordan and Jeff. Possibly big bucks will cushion the blow.

Unless you're someone like Nat why would you even apply to be on a show like this? Jordan was approached though wasn't she? Did Jeff apply?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It pains me to say this but Natalie is perfect for this game. I still love J/J but if Nat wins HOH and puts them up it will be gut check time for Americia's cutest couple.

I loved the floating turd comment!!!!!!!!!!

I want to know to because Jordan said she did not watch BB. I think it's better when the hg's know the game and can really play it well. This is the season of no secrets, repeating what is heard and calling people out is stupid to a degree.

Jordan just told Jeff that she thinks that N/K are going to come after them once they get out Michelle. Duh who does she think will be in the house to come after.

I am still a J/J fan. I do feel they made a bad move last week and will pay for it. Keeping Lydia in the game would have been a great move. Who the heck would vote for her, what Kevin maybe?

I refuse to jump off of the J/J train because it seems to have derailed. Even if they get the boot I still like them. I don't think power has gotten to their heads I think this game has. They kept low for so long and now can no longer hold it in.

There are plenty of men out there who just might be that dumb. And she's a damn idiot for chest bumping a guy short fusing.

What does being single have to do with making smart choices? :rolleyes:

I disagree. I think she did it to provoke him regardless of if it meant she might take a hit. I don't get the impression that Russell would snap on a woman. I also do feel he was really heated. We have watched him pick fights before. He might have been a little worked up but I doubt to the point of hitting. He seems to have good self control with women, uh physically I mean not mouth wise.

Russell seemed to have a main point he wanted to get across to the others and by getting J/J heated he probably felt it would get Michele and Kevin to thinking that maybe keeping him is a better option to get rid of Jeff. Problem is Michele, Kevin and GNat already know that they need to remove Jeff from the game and they can do it without Russell.

I do agree that the rules are not being up held and should be no matter who does it.

by the way all this getting boob job not geting a boob job, fat not fat, stupid not stupid, pretty not pretty, is childish and imature and has absolutely nothing to do with the game IMHO.

I understand people saying that was a stupid decision or a stupid move, or that was a dumb move, or a smart move, or he or she knows how to play the game, or these people have no idea how to play the game,but...............all this other stuff,as jessie would say is "OBSOLETE"

just my 2 cents

ITA! Jordan getting a boob job and then talking about a family money situation is really only her concern. I have no clue how her being fat or skinny would have anything to do with the game. IMO she is not fat.

Her boobs and weight have zero to do with the game.

This is from Fansofrealitytv.com - posted 7-01-2009 - separate posts

My daughter called me this morning to tell me that Jordan is the sister of one of her coworkers. She said that Jordan was at a night club in Charlotte, NC and that someone from BB approached her to see if she would like to be on BB this summer. I think what they liked about her is that she is cute and very perky (whatever that means!!!). So Jordan did not apply, but was recruited. That is pretty much all I know about her. It will be interesting to see what kind of person she really is and how long she will last. Love BB and hope it's not too lame this year!

This girl is known around the club scene in Charlotte. I work part time as a bartender at some of the clubs downtown and she used to come in all the time. Not a lot up in the brain department.

How true this is I do not know. SC

Yes she should have stayed out of it but in real life this is how people act too

Thankfully I've never felt the urge to act like a brawling barfly or put myself in such a stupid position.

Can't say I agree with they're too nice for this game. Sorry. I've heard what comes out of their minds and mouths. It's as bad as the other HG's everyone hates on.

I'm anxious to watch how poor little Jordan acts when her boyfriend goes out the door.

Can't say I agree with they're too nice for this game.

What I mean is Jordan trusts people and believes them more then distrusting. If Russell talked to her alone playing it up and apologizing (without Jeff in her ear) she'd forgive him and be friends. Like Natalie's her friend now and thinks she's just an 18yr old kid. She forgot Nat and her alliance did a lot to J/J and the others who are gone now.

I think Jeff by her side this long is partly the cause for the way she's acting. If Jeff wasn't there she'd fall for a lot of BS and probably feel bad sending someone home.

Thankfully I've never felt the urge to act like a brawling barfly or put myself in such a stupid position.

Can't say I agree with they're too nice for this game. Sorry. I've heard what comes out of their minds and mouths. It's as bad as the other HG's everyone hates on.

I'm anxious to watch how poor little Jordan acts when her boyfriend goes out the door.

Yeah, the best was when Jordan said she wants her family to murder Russel when they get out of the house.

I've 35 years old. I've never once wished to murder anyone or have anyone murdered and I have been in quite a few fights in my day.

This is not something that comes out of a normal person's mouth.

Even the sweetest person in the world has a pushing edge. Just because she might go clubs means nothing. A little screaming at Russell means nothing to me. He found her pushing edge. To add in a stereo type here: Southern women are known for being sweet as sugar and then cut throat. I have family in SC and those women scare me, I never know when I might step over that fine line. Their family has deep roots in the south and love their southern ways. I love the accent.

Sometimes I say I want to murder my boss...

just sayin

People can say all kinds of things. Saying and doing are two different things. People only want to pick fights and start things when it works in their interest to twist the words.

Don't worry Marty I have had a few that make me think bad thoughts.

The difference is Jordan isn't screaming in R's face that she is gonna have her family murder him when he leaves the house. She is venting, privately(well, as privately as you can in the BB house! lol). I believe all of us have said horrible things while venting about someone that we would NEVER say to their face, because, deep down, you know you don't really mean it.

I look forward to jordan getting a clue that she trusted the wrong people. She is going to hear it a lot unless she wins something. We never really get much of that, though. Once BB is over BB people head 'em up, move 'em out and that's that. They become old news except for the people who try and make it their life's work because that's all they have going. I don't think Jordan and Jeff will be a twosome very long, if at all, because Jordan clearly is too young for Jeff in more ways than one. Jeff might wish it but Jordan doesn't.

Jordan and Jeff don't trust K/N ... They said that last night ... they just think they have a better chance of beating them in competitions is why they needed Russell out ... Jordan was paranoid that if its physical then Russell would beat her and Michelle in HOH ...

J/J/M knows that its only logical for N/K to want Jeff out ... However Jordan is a little weary of Michelle because she can't understand why Michelle isn't thinking the same way ... She didn't openly say this but she did tell Jeff that Michelle is stressing her out because she doesnt know weather to believe her or not ...

haha I would be stressed too to think someone (Michelle) is looking out for Jordan and Jeff at this point in the game and they all came their to win $500K ... Sad to say but it does seem like Michelle is there to help J/J win ...

The ONLY reason they beleive gnat and kevin want them out..is because Michelle seemed to finally convince them of that last night, otherwise they would still be living in LA LA land!!!just sayin

Although they really aren't sure it is TRUE!!! :animated_rotfl:

Sweet Jordan.

In 5 years we'll look her up and see she's a doting mother, loving wife and balancing a job she loves.

Adorable lady with a little tiger inside. She needs to get out of the house - the stress is getting to her too. A little bit of princess syndrome is starting to appear but it's obviously more from frustration than anything else. Who wouldn't start to get snappy and moody? (yes, she's not the brightest bulb, she is far from fat and she really isn't very good a BB from a strategy point of view - your point? LOL)

Archived