Jordan

CeCiMom

Stevea, I don't want to throw salt in your wounds (especially not your penis wound because man, salt in that would hurt like a son of a b*tch), but there's also a surgery women can have to make their vagina's tighter. Yes, really....

As for your "package", use what the good Lord gave you!

I agree with you 100% Elle. Why can't women follow that same rule.

I'm really tempted to go to a bar one night in tight pants with a sock stuffed down there and see if I get the same reaction as women who pump them up to 40 p.s.i do~~~~

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me too,lololol

I put this same post in the Michelle thread,but thought it appropriate here also:

here is a really good reason jordan should have not gone all "gnat" in the fight between russell and jeff

"Jordan explains that the plan was known by Kevin because the plan was to backdoor him. She says, "You have a final two deal with Michelle!" Russell trying to explain the math. It's final 4 then 2 jeesh. Jeff tells Jordan to "STFU already. Honestly, enoughs enough. Be quiet this isn't even your problem." He's been trying to get her to stop yelling at Russell."

If Michelle was paying attention to this and picked up on what jordan said, she would know where she actually stands with jeff and jordan. They told kevin the plan, and even if she doesn't know that they also told gnat,she should know that kevin told gnat..but Michelle was kept totally in the dark until the POV ceremony. That is why jeff told jordan to STFU already.... not becuase of her helping him in the fight, but because he was AFRAID of what might come out of her MOUTH!!!

That is true. I did watch the conversation with Michele and Jordan the day before and Jordan pretty much laid it out to Michele that Russell was going home. She said Jeff had not told her for sure what he was going to do but at that time I think Michele know Russell was getting put up.

Boob jobs are a LUXURY and if her family's in dire straights I cannot respect the decision to dish out that kind of money for a boob luxury no matter what excuses people try to give her.

She's lucky Russell didn't rearrange her nose for her. Next guy may not hold back. Dumb girl.

There are plenty of men out there who just might be that dumb. And she's a damn idiot for chest bumping a guy short fusing.

What does being single have to do with making smart choices? :rolleyes:

Yes. Jeff and Russell were arguing and she got out of the pool yelling and ran up to Russell chest bumping him. Very dangerous and stupid. She just seems to lack any basic common sense. I think she should've been kicked out. He probably would've if it was him bumping her.

There are plenty of men out there who just might be that dumb. And she's a damn idiot for chest bumping a guy short fusing.

What does being single have to do with making smart choices? :rolleyes:

Jordan chest bumps Russell. :animated_rotfl:

I bet Russell liked the feel of that boob job . If I had been Russel I would have said that boob job felt so good do it again :animated_bouncy::animated_rotfl:

Marty,

Sorry to disagree ,but I got the exact opposite impression, that jordan was trying to tell her she didn't know what jeff was gonna do, and they ,both her and michelle would have WAIT until jeff did whatever he was going to do at the POV ceremony!!! I'm not saying michelle came away from the conversation feeling GOOD about where it was headed,but jordan didn't tell her what was going to happen by any means!!

All the while telling both kevin and gnat they were SAFE all week!!!

by the way all this getting boob job not geting a boob job, fat not fat, stupid not stupid, pretty not pretty, is childish and imature and has absolutely nothing to do with the game IMHO.

I understand people saying that was a stupid decision or a stupid move, or that was a dumb move, or a smart move, or he or she knows how to play the game, or these people have no idea how to play the game,but...............all this other stuff,as jessie would say is "OBSOLETE"

just my 2 cents

Oh that Jordo has been slyly putting Jeff under that bus more and more. It was funny listening to her lie to N/K about F3 deal with Michele and blaming it on Jeff. :lol:

I went back and read the updates. No Jordan shouldn't have got so close to Russel and Russell should not have repeatedly called her fat. Who is he to make fun of anyone? He looks like Schlitze the Pinhead. Jordan was taking up for Jeff when she heard Russell yelling at him in the BY. Yes she should have stayed out of it but in real life this is how people act too. Russell is an ass. And as usual Michelle doesn't help matters by constantly telling Jordan that Russell is saying this about them and Russell is saying that about them. Just saw her tell Jordan that last night Russell said that J&J were probably upstairs f-ing. When did he say that or did he even say that?

Still rooting for J&J. Can't stand the others. Jordan's jaw will really hit the floor when she finds out how fooled she was by the nasty nat and the floating turd.

Neither of them will be having any cushioning in this game, imo. Well maybe Jordo could come in 2nd.

Archived