Jordan

CeCiMom

So she blabs to American about queef issues, needing to change her tampon, bashes people with the best of them, blurts out really stupid crap and is so poor she bought new boobs to make herself feel better. She's precious.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michelle told America about her queef problems NOT Jordan. I do think of all the HG that Jordan has the best heart and is really sweet although not perfect.

So she blabs to American about queef issues, needing to change her tampon, bashes people with the best of them, blurts out really stupid crap and is so poor she bought new boobs to make herself feel better. She's precious.

Compared to the rest of them she's an angel.

Please. Whether it was Jordan or Michelle you don't tell on BB anything you don't want blabbed. Everyone knows all this integrity talk is nice but bull on reality shows. And her boobs weren't free which seems sleazy and dumb to say you're poor and still spend money on something like that. No halo.

I totally do not agree with Jordans Boob job, and if she think that they are an investment because she waits tbls, I dissagree with that, she no longer works at hooters, and I know from experience that great service and the amount of the bill is what you get tipped on, looks help. I of course am not a believer in Boob Jobs in general, unless you really got like nothin, I can understand that and really I do not know what she had before the boob job, but if you ar short on money, even if you saved, that is the last thing I would be doin. This is just an opinion, not a Jordan bashing.

Ok, I had to go read what a queef was. Pretty funky man. I've now got a question because that's how gullible I am. Def #3.. is it real??

3. Queef 2780 up, 1444 down

Air expulsion from the vaginal area usually after sex. In the eighteenth century, it was common practice for small groups of well-to-do Southern women to each lift up their corsets and "queef" at their leisure on warm, summer afternoons. Typically performed on balconies or porches, these women would insert various large objects in their TOOTS and slowly pull them out to create the desired sound. These "porch parties" would provide hours of fun for the ladies while the men were away, and, from a practical standpoint, at times, enough air circulation as a respite from the brutal summer heat. Small wagers were often placed with the winner going to longest continuous queef, highest pitch, lowest pitch, smelliest, and wettest. There was also the queef sing-a-long; and a special prize was given to any women whose queef could attract wildlife.

Annabelle tried to conceal her queef at the governors ball but to no avail.

That is so f*cked up. Were ppl really that messed up and freaky back then??

Oh Em Gee.lolol that would be some party, what?? This sounds crazy to me, just sayin

The breast implants were a very wise investment. She's not built to have tiny breasts. They will build her self esteem and cause her to make more money in the future. I think someone said she only owes a $1000 on them.

I haven't been rooting for Jordan only because she needs the money. Who doesn't need money? Unlike most of the other HG's this season I actually like her.

I totally think it is ridiculous to feel that you have to have physical asstes to make money in the business she is in, Jordan does not work at Hooters any more, she said she hated it. I have been in the Restaurant business and the waiting tbls game for more than 40 some yrs. I never ever had to rely on physical assets to get great tips. I have raised 4 children with this being my REAL job. I just think how the world has changed and that everything is placed on big boobs and young women being like the perfect specimans, it is just so wrong on sooo many levels. I have worked in high level clubs and fine dining restaurants to diners and pancake houses, you do not have to rely on your physical attributes to make money, this is just my opinion, and I am speaking from personal experience

Fatcat one of my best friends used to have real small breasts. We were cocktail waitresses and the size of her boobs didn't hurt her tips or the men lusting after her. But she was not happy with them. She got breast implants years later and is one very sexy looking and happy woman. So I think it just depends on the person and how they personally feel about it.

Agreed Fatcat. I was thinking about this last night while trying to sleep. I was thinking about Laura's big boobs and the hype they got. I have my own boobs so when I say this, it's not out of jealousy like some would try and claim (King123, I'm not pointing the finger at you :P) I was just thinking about the emphasis placed on boobs today and if they're really that hot. As a girl I know how big boobs actually hurt your back and get in the way. I know what it's like to feel like sh*t because guys are looking at your chest and not your face when talking to you. It makes you feel dirty. Do guys really hold that little value towards women today that they'd rather she have big boobs first, then health later? I don't get it and it's sad to me today when I hear of so many young girls looking forward to buying boobs one day. What about brains?? Why not save up and buy those instead? Then you can steer clear of these horny little boys in big boy bodies and find a real man who'll value you for you.

Ok, I had to go read what a queef was. Pretty funky man. I've now got a question because that's how gullible I am. Def #3.. is it real??

3. Queef 2780 up, 1444 down

Air expulsion from the vaginal area usually after sex. In the eighteenth century, it was common practice for small groups of well-to-do Southern women to each lift up their corsets and "queef" at their leisure on warm, summer afternoons. Typically performed on balconies or porches, these women would insert various large objects in their TOOTS and slowly pull them out to create the desired sound. These "porch parties" would provide hours of fun for the ladies while the men were away, and, from a practical standpoint, at times, enough air circulation as a respite from the brutal summer heat. Small wagers were often placed with the winner going to longest continuous queef, highest pitch, lowest pitch, smelliest, and wettest. There was also the queef sing-a-long; and a special prize was given to any women whose queef could attract wildlife.

Annabelle tried to conceal her queef at the governors ball but to no avail.

That is so f*cked up. Were ppl really that messed up and freaky back then??

:shocking:

Wow.

Did NOT know all that.

But South Park did have an awesome episode about queefing last season. ;)

Honestly, when I 1st read that Jordan had implants, I didn't believe it, as her breasts looked 'normal' to me. Unlike Lauras', that were so apparently implants, they smacked you across the eyes upon viewing them.

Jordan said she was a very small A/B cup prior to the surgery, right? She looks to be a C/small D to me now, so she didn't go to the "Look at me! Look at me!" extreme many women do. That said, I think maybe the surgery had some to do with the way her tops were fitting her, very 'gappy' around the bust area. I know Kelly Rowland, of Destiny's Child, had implants for that reason & like Jordan, she went to a 'normal' looking size vs. an over the top, blatantly fake size. Just a thought...

Has Jordan ever said HOW she got the implants?

Maybe it was a boyfriend who got them for her.

That sorta thing happens alot.

If she did buy them herself, it could have been a self-esteem issue.

I've heard some women say they had been so depressed and down about themselves that they HAD to get breast augmentation to feel good about themselves.

Fatcat one of my best friends used to have real small breasts. We were cocktail waitresses and the size of her boobs didn't hurt her tips or the men lusting after her. But she was not happy with them. She got breast implants years later and is one very sexy looking and happy woman. So I think it just depends on the person and how they personally feel about it.

well, that is why I said it is just my opinion, I also have a cpl girlfriends who have had the boob job, one was seriously flat, and so I was with her on her thinking, but my other girlfriend, who is also a server was not that small and got a boob job, to me she looked better before the boob job as the ones she got look all fake and stuff, she is a beautiful girl and I preferred the natual breasts she had, it is all depending on the person, but even the guys where I work, the 20 /30 yr olds tell me they prefer natural breasts, so I guess it is to each his own, but me I thinnk there still is too much emphasis on the physical attributes of women nowadays. I feel I was an attractive younger girl and I had average breasts, I also feel that I really was able to make some great dollars on my service, personality and my salsemanship qualities, rather then my attractivness. Sometimes I feel that the guys get the better tips in my business and if you are a gay male, even better, but I have always done well at it.

Has Jordan ever said HOW she got the implants?

Maybe it was a boyfriend who got them for her.

That sorta thing happens alot.

Hi, Dean...Jordan said a week or so ago that she put them on a credit card and still owes money on it. She said she would use her stipend to pay off that bill. Jordan doesn't have a boyfriend. She broke up with a guy a couple of years ago and is enjoying being single right now. That's why she's hesitant to let herself get too into Jeff.

Agreed Fatcat. I was thinking about this last night while trying to sleep. I was thinking about Laura's big boobs and the hype they got. I have my own boobs so when I say this, it's not out of jealousy like some would try and claim (King123, I'm not pointing the finger at you :P ) I was just thinking about the emphasis placed on boobs today and if they're really that hot. As a girl I know how big boobs actually hurt your back and get in the way. I know what it's like to feel like sh*t because guys are looking at your chest and not your face when talking to you. It makes you feel dirty. Do guys really hold that little value towards women today that they'd rather she have big boobs first, then health later? I don't get it and it's sad to me today when I hear of so many young girls looking forward to buying boobs one day. What about brains?? Why not save up and buy those instead? Then you can steer clear of these horny little boys in big boy bodies and find a real man who'll value you for you.

I sooo agree with your post, I said in my other post that I work with alot of younger guys, and they all tell me that they prefer natural breasts to the implants, and of course in my business we talk about everything,lol, and I enjoy the younger ppl I work with because they do keep me up on every damn thing,lol, I thought Lara was outrageous and also thought why in the world would that girl think she needed gigantic boobs like that?? She was pretty on her own assets, and a tiny girl too, those breasts have to weigh her down, and will cause her back issues later on for sure, I am happy that when I came up in the 60's Boob jobs were almost unheard of. I did had a stripper friend back then that worked with someone with a early on boob job, and they were as hard as rocks, those early implants. She was a real stripper, old fashioned style, not like the dancers of today, real classy show. I am happy it was not an option for us girls back then, we rocked what God gave us. I started waiting tbls when I was 16, being attractive prolly helped, but I never focued on that. I wish the girls nowadays would focus more on the natural side of theings and not thinking they have to be sooo perfect.

If guys could get "extensions" to their manhood like women get boob jos in order to help with their "self esteem" I would be dragging mine down the street in a wheel barrow!!!

That is so funny , one of my mail managers said one night when we were talkin about the late night commercials for extenz etc, that if those really worked there would be billions of dollars worth sold by now. I think it is all subjective, and I am not sure size matters to the point you would want to tote in down the street,lolol

Stevea, I don't want to throw salt in your wounds (especially not your penis wound because man, salt in that would hurt like a son of a b*tch), but there's also a surgery women can have to make their vagina's tighter. Yes, really....

As for your "package", use what the good Lord gave you!

Archived