Jordan

CeCiMom

The only winner that I remember being honest was Eddie and boy was he honest. He never held back, with anyone. Or, has time diminished my BB memory?? I seem to remember that Eddie played it like pick me or don't, I don't care. I wonder what he is doing.

Eddie was a very nice guy, I always think of him and wish him the best. I hope Danielle and Jason are doing well too. Jason was religious but I felt he practiced what he preached which is rare in BB LOL. I wish he could have won.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure I agree with this analogy. But I did get the feel from Jordon tonight that it seems to only be game she is intterested in , not Jeff, she pushes him away more then she acts even remotely friendly to him, the unfortunate part of this is guys always want what they can't have so he seems to try to do anything to make her happy, hence, has listend to her silly strategies.

Unfortunately I agree. Jordon is not even remotely nice to Jeff. He is finally catching on to her letting him do all the dirty work. Now that he is insisting she do something more than eat, sleep and look clueless we are seeing the true Jordan. She can lie, scheme, belittle others with the best of them. I truly am ready to see her go now that her whining has increased ten fold.

Unfortunately I agree. Jordon is not even remotely nice to Jeff. He is finally catching on to her letting him do all the dirty work. Now that he is insisting she do something more than eat, sleep and look clueless we are seeing the true Jordan. She can lie, scheme, belittle others with the best of them. I truly am ready to see her go now that her whining has increased ten fold.

ITA, especially with the him doing the dirty work part. This is why I think Russ is going home this week instead of last week. She didn't want "the blood on her hands" as Jeff put in the episode.

I know quite a few have expressed this already, but I'm totally getting the snotty mean girl vibe from her now when it comes to certain people. I never though I would see her constantly talk bad about to people that she is suppose to have a F4 deal with. This really surprised me because I thought she was a little better than that. I know everyone talk about everyone in this house but gosh I didn't expect so much of it to come her. Seeing this side of her makes her less tolerable to me.

Also, I thought she had sightly better judgment when it comes to people to trust, especially in this game. I mean putting trust in Nat??? all I can say is wow.

Jordan was one of, if not my favorites. But this past two weeks she's been a bit hard to take with her power trip, paranoia and crap talking . Because of their power move and Jordan's insistence of Natalie being more trustworthy than Michele.. she's dropped down as a favorite of mine only to be replaced by Michele.

I still want her to be final three with Jeff and Michele though...

I too would like to see Jeff, Jordan and Michele...Does Michele remind you of a female Zach (BB8)? Jordan and Jeff have been a wee bit offensive lately but next week they'll be at the bottom of the heap again and perhaps more sympathetic.

Zach grew on me but never achieved favorite HG status like Michele has with me....I think Michele though is a hellavu lot smarter than Zach..However I see see the similarities in their game and how everyone always found something to pick on them about behind their backs for redundant reasons...

Jordan might feel like Michele is "after" Jeff...like every woman that posts at Morty's! Natalie wants revenge for the undoing of Chima. Michele is an excellent competitor and may well win the HOH on Thursday.

In the beginning of the game, Jordon was at the bottom of the food chain and had no choice but to befriend Jeff who was also at the bottom and cute to boot. If Jessie wasn't in the game, I think she probably would have become friends with Natalie, Chima, Kevin and continued her friendship with Lydia.

I think she's really finished with Jeff and knows he's probably toast but still have to hang on to him because it would look really bad if she were to move totally to the dark side. She's now clinging to her new BFF, Natalie thinking she would keep her safe.

I believe Jessie's appearence changed the flavor of the game this season.

Just my thoughts.

I really can't believe the way Jordan and Jeff have been trashing Michele. I understand she is getting on your nerves, and you think she is shady, but the things the two of them have been saying are just wrong. I don't understand why they attack her so personally. I guess she isn't as sweet as I thought.

She's always in bed. Not going to pity her if she eats too much but lays around. Her choice. She complained Jeff yells at her. Well even Jeff is tired of her being so dumb.

Yes...brilliant move on Jordan's part!

:rolleyes:

:confused:

I'm starting to wonder is Jordan is playing Jeff.... I didn't think she was smart enough, but she seams to be positioning herself to be more like with the other people in their alliance then Jeff. I think she is actually thinking about the concept that they both might not be in the final. If she is in the end I think ANYONE can beat her. She's nice and I don't know if people think of her as a game player even though she has won some comps.

I really can't believe the way Jordan and Jeff have been trashing Michele. I understand she is getting on your nerves, and you think she is shady, but the things the two of them have been saying are just wrong. I don't understand why they attack her so personally. I guess she isn't as sweet as I thought.

Have you been watching the feeds? Did you not see Michelle running back and forth between J&J and Russell and causing mistrust and suspicion between her own alliance? Did you not see J&J catch her lying? Michelle took advantage of Jordan's kindness when Jordan got her hoh room and then the whole week was running to Russell every morning and badmouthing J&J. Then she'd run to J&J and bad mouth Russell and urge them to backdoor him.

Getting on their nerves? Ya think? Her constant fake yawn and irritating giggle after every single stupid thing she says. Her barging in the hoh room all the time while J&J are in bed. Then going to Russell and complaining that J&J want alone time.

And you blame J&J for "trashing" her after all of that? Unreal.

Well put. I agree. I think Michelle was the BIGGEST Reason the J/J/M/R alliance broke up. She told the same like as K/N which was the main reason J/J didn't trust Russ. She has lied so much and played too hard and too soon to bash Russ and try to establish him going home over her. I still want to see a J/J/M final 3 though. I would hate to see N/K get a chance at the money.

Trust me, Michelle is no saint, but Michelle is sticking to game play, she isn't going personal. Did you see Michelle attack Jordan or Jeff personally, no. I can see them saying they mistrust her, but to make fun of her the way they have in front of Gnat/Kevin and up in the HOH is a bit much, dontcha think? Jeff was all about not going personal, keeping it just a game, and this week he unleashed a personal verbal assault on her.

How did Michelle take advantage of Jordan's kindness? While she was downstairs talking to Russell, they were upstairs bashing her. Jeff and Jordan grew mistrustful of them before the lies were told, simply because they were downstairs talking a lot, well that's because J/J are upstairs alone a lot. It's okay for J/J to be tight and fight for each other, but not for M/R? Michelle tried to position herself so that if it came down to her and Russell, she would be the one to keep, what is wrong with that? She has shown them nothing but loyalty. Is she a good liar? No. Does she have a good personality? No. She is socially awkward, so what, she deserves the things Jeff/Jordan have been saying? She deserves to be embarrassed in front of everyone and on national tv last night when Jordan told everyone about her workout problem? That was sweet of Jordan to do?

I liked Jordan in the beginning, a lot, I still do like her, just not as much now that she has shown her true colors. I even want her to win because she needs the cash the most and her family will really benefit from it, but I am not turning a blind eye to the unpleasant things she has been doing lately.

Archived