Michele

CeCiMom

I agree that is the way Michele should be thinking...she would not be the target by either side, however, I really think she will fight for Hoh because of her loyalty to J/J.

It would probably help Michele in the long run if she did throw it to K/N...Jeff evicted would mean Michele may be the smartest and best for endurance/physical challenges, in the house. Next weeks' Hoh would be her and Jordan against either K or N...pretty good odds of getting that Hoh and being safe. When it comes to F3...all get to play so next week Hoh is more critical for safety than this week for her.

I hope I'm wrong and Michele throws it to K/N...that would be awesome and a great week to look forward to!

I don't think it would be smart of her to throw it to N/K. If N/K win, they nominate Jeff & Michele. If Jeff wins POV Michele is a goner.

Her only guarantee at safety is winning HOH.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Jordan would go up his place if he won Pov...Jordan would be evicted because they'd want to split up the team...(maybe)...Nat did tell Michele that she was not the target...not that you can trust anything that comes out of any of their mouths...but I kind of feel like Nat wants to strike at Jeff and if she can't get him, she hit him where it hurts and that's be Jordan.

Jeff vote to evict Michele, K or N vote to evict Jordan, Hoh breaks tie...

who knows...

could jeff even be fooled into thinking he wasn't going home? not use veto for fear of Jordan getting voted out. then get sent home. hmmm?

could jeff even be fooled into thinking he wasn't going home? not use veto for fear of Jordan getting voted out. then get sent home. hmmm?

U mean if he pulled a "Marcellas" ... RLMAO ... I don't think he's that dumb ... Anyone who does something like that deserves to go home ...

Dean... I do think it will be a tie.

Even though Michele could save Jeff, I don't think she wants Jordo to stay.

why Michele hasn't really told J/J all about what N said about the "bigger fish".

Wait, didn't she tell them last night? I'm almost positive she did as J/J are now having second thoughts about trusting Nat. :animated_scratchchin:

Wait, didn't she tell them last night? I'm almost positive she did as J/J are now having second thoughts about trusting Nat. :animated_scratchchin:

Yes she did bring it up last night to Jordan ... But the convo go switched quickly and Jordan did mention it to Jeff later ...

However Jordan is having a hard time trusting Michelle because she knows that it doesn't make sense for Michelle to be in J/J's corner and not want Jeff out herself ... Michelle mentioned how it makes alot of sense for N/K to go after Jeff because he is the strongest in the house ... But J/J are not understanding why Michelle is still seemingly with them when it is obvious she is the 3rd wheel and will be dropped by both of them if they are in control of who goes to F2...

Absolutely M told Jordo about it and Jordo passed it along to Jeff. However, last night Jeff blew this information off and took it as an opportunity to bash Michele as a liar. Maybe J/J had time to think about over the night and it's weighing on them today?

Last I heard on the feeds before going to bed was Jordan telling Jeff, she hope Nat or Kevin don't win HOH today.

Sorry if this has already been posted--I don't have enough time to read the whole thread...

I could be wrong but I think Michelle will throw HOH tonight, and she probably should. If she wins HOH tonight she won't be able to play next week which is more important then tonight. (IMO)

We're still in for some good TV....with whatever happens.

(I have my wine chilling for the show!)

The reason jordan thought it over last night...was because gnat told her she would nominate michelle and her(jordan) if she won HOH!!!

Michelle telling her they would not honour the deal wasn't enough ,obviously!!!

IMO, Michele would only throw HoH if it's endurance and she strikes a deal with who ever is left. If it's Jordan, I could see her throwing it. If it's K/N, no way.

lol i dont see anyone throwing the comp except maybe natalie

but when she throws it she is usually trying lol

all of them outside of jordan depending on who gets hoh/pov are in danger of leaving this week

i see 0% chance of jordan leaving this upcoming week

Makes sense, Lenray, but what a chance she would be taking as F3 with J&J. If I was Michele, I would rather be F3 with Jeff and Kevin. I don't think Jeff would want to face the jury with Kevin in F3 so maybe he would pick Michele for F2 partner, given the chance. Getting rid of both Natalie and kevin could be difficult. I would not want to face the jury with either Natalie or Kevin.

The reason jordan thought it over last night...was because gnat told her she would nominate michelle and her(jordan) if she won HOH!!!

Michelle telling her they would not honour the deal wasn't enough ,obviously!!!

That is the deal Nat made with Jeff ... Nat told Jeff she would nominate Michelle and Jordan ... Jeff said good as long as he isnt on the block ....

Archived