Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She also told Russell the next morning that Jeff had said that to her after saying good night. "Good night. Colt-45" She made it all sinister. When Jeff heard about it he thought she meant the beer and she was thinking gun. Jeff said I didn't say that. Michelle said well I thought you did. tee hee hee :lookaround:

Going back and forth between J&J and Russell, badmouthing J&J and Russell who were supposed to be her alliance. Nasty Nat didn't even do something that low. Michelle is the female ronnie the rat. And she's very weird. "Colt-45" *giggle giggle* fake yawn

Oh come on!

Ever since Jeff and your beloved Jordan have had HoHs they have bashed Michelle and Russel NON STOP when they are alone.

I guess it's OK for them to do it though because they're "cute".

Gotta love society. As long as someone looks good it's OK for them to be assholes.

Michele, you and Russell are my only hope for a satisfying BB11.

Oh come on!

Ever since Jeff and your beloved Jordan have had HoHs they have bashed Michelle and Russel NON STOP when they are alone.

I guess it's OK for them to do it though because they're "cute".

Gotta love society. As long as someone looks good it's OK for them to be assholes.

And Michelle bashes Russell non-stop to J&J. Guess that's okay then.

And Michelle bashes Russell non-stop to J&J. Guess that's okay then.

Yes because Michelle doesn't CONSTANTLY whine and complain about people bad-mouthing her behind her back, creating tension in the house and otherwise being a douche.

Jeff and Jordan CONSTANTLY harp about that stuff, about how people are mean in the house...about how talking behind people's backs is bad. I love Jeff's comments especially about "I don't care what he/she does I'll say it right to their face" even though he rarely does.

The whole first half of this damn season was Jeff constantly moping and complaining about the other side scheming and being jerks to them...so what do he and Jordan do the moment they start controlling the house?

Yeah, thought so.

If you're going to be a douche, be a douche...but don't be a hypocritical douche like Jeff and Jordan.

That is only because she doesn't have anyone to whine and complain to. No one likes her. And for good reason. She is the one that created the mistrust and tension between J&J and Russell. We only hear so much J&J are saying because they have each other to vent to without worrying it will be spread around the house.

I think when you live so close to people for so long, EVERYONE eventually goes nuts about their roommates and has a lot to "vent out."

Totally! I don't think I could handle living with that many people at a single time with no way out... no alone time. I'd go crazy and bring them all down with me.

I try not to be too obsessive about liking or disliking any of them because one day I might care and the next day I just might not. (chima and alison notwithstanding) I think Michele is a tad on the weird side but I haven't spent all that much time observing her. For some reason, she turned me off initially and I cannot remember why. I think I found her oddly boisterous and raunchy. ??????? Since some of you seem to dislike her intensely, I am going to take a look before I proffer an opinion.

With this new turn of events (Even though both R&M saw it coming), it will be interesting how she repositions herself. Even with her awkwardness, pretty good record of winning comps, lies and lack of giving info, and being peg the ultimate floater that needed to be taken out, she has still manage to stay in the game. I wouldn't mind seeing her in the F2.

That is only because she doesn't have anyone to whine and complain to. No one likes her. And for good reason. She is the one that created the mistrust and tension between J&J and Russell. We only hear so much J&J are saying because they have each other to vent to without worrying it will be spread around the house.

LOL @ "no one likes her". Thats a real big loss with this year's cast :smilielol: As far as the mistrust goes, you keep telling yourself that Michele is to blame. The mistrust was initially created because the 2 idiots would rather take the word of Natalie and Kevin over their own allies.

I don't think I've ever wanted Michele to win HOH more than I do right now. I would LOVE to see her backdoor Jordan.

By leaving Natalie and Kevin together in the house, Jeff has all but guaranteed he and Jordan are playing for #2. If either of them are against Natalie or Kevin in the final two, they cannot win. I don't even think America's Vote would help. Jeff's ONLY option of winning would be to take Michele to the final 2, and that may not even work.

I'm with you Francis, although I question how afraid of Jeff she truly is. I hated to see her groveling to them, and with her being a "brain" I just think she has the image in the house that she does because she doesn't have many people skills. I thought she and Jordan were close and then I heard J complaining about her and I was a bit disappointed in Jordan. I think Michele is a real nice girl and I don't think she's looney in the real world. Part of me would like to see Jordan voted out and then she'd know how it feels to be the outcast. I really do like Jordan and think she's sweet, but when she gets going on her tirades about Michele and Russell she makes herself sound like she's not the sharpest pencil in the box and it's very unbecoming of her. I just wish I could be in the room when Jeff and Jordan are able to play BB back and see how they were played by the Gnat. Honestly, I can see the Gnat taking it all the way to #1...she's slimey.

Jordan has every right to think badly of Michelle and Russell. They have been caught in so many lies and Michelle adds to the fuel about Russell by always talking about him.

Jordan has every right to think badly of Michelle and Russell. They have been caught in so many lies and Michelle adds to the fuel about Russell by always talking about him.

Sorry but Michele's track record speaks for itself when it comes to loyalty. Voting out Ronnie, voting out Jessie, nominating Chima, but I guess thats not good enough. The true backstabbers are dumb and dumber who get a little bit of HOH power and decide to side K/N for an easier path to the money...cant wait until that blows up in their faces.

Are we all looking at the same show?????

Jordon is just adorable, she has beautiful facial features, a awesome full figure & a sweet personalty!

After 7 or 8 weeks in the bb house anyone would be a little crazy and act outside their real person....

Give them all a break...............just sayin'...........

Archived