Thursday, August 20th

TML

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just letting out a groan thinking of something.

If Russell gets HOH and plans on putting up Natalie and Kevin we will hear her blabbing everything about the Russell back door plan and she will also be throwing in a bunch of lies to make sure that Jeff & Jordan are put up.

I really think she is the most lethal member in the house because of her devious ways. I wish she would get evicted!!!

RE: Natalie

I really think she is the most lethal member in the house because of her devious ways. I wish she would get evicted!!!

I couldn't agree more. She isn't just playing the game, she's playing to win and will do whatever she has to in order to bring down everyone around her. Again, I'll give her props for that, but J & J need to take her out now while they have the numbers and ability to do so to ensure their own safety.

I can't fathom why they trust gnat..I mean really they have seen her actions for almost 7 weeks... she didn't have a life/game changing epiphany ,until jessie and chima left, when intially she vowed to take revenge for jessies eviction and jeff using the coup... then she was on the block knowing she was the target, and viola nice HOOD RAT!!!!!!

Archived