Thursday 8/20 Live Show

Read some feed updates on another board.

Jeff & Jordan talking

If Kevin wins POV they send Russell home

If Lydia wins POV they put up Kevin and send him home.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well if people feel sorry for Michael Vick now, Chima might be ok in the future. People forget pretty fast. BTW, I hope Michael Vick breaks both his legs as he runs on the field for the 1st time back!

Yeah, people can forgive and forget if you're good at sports or you're a popular movie star...but what is Chima good at? She won't have a career, at least not in the near future or national future.

Also, CBS does not own BET anymore. Viacom and CBS split a couple of years ago. I don't know all the details but they are no longer the same company.

One last thing, a lot of people have compared Chima to Ohmarosa from The Apprentice. I saw the other day that Ohmarosa entered a Seminary to go into some kind of ministry. It was a good seminary, too. Union Theological Seminary or something like that.

Now Jeff wants to stick with F4, Jordan wants to put up Russell.

I swear these two are something else! They put Russell up and send him home tonight then they might as well start packing their bags....IDIOTS!!!!

So Jordan saying she hates sending Kevin home. Maybe she should put up Russell and let the house decide.

It seems to change every 30 seconds

I want to knock that girl upside the head! As much as she likes Kevin she should realize that he needs to go. HE WILL WIN if he's in the final two and, at this point, NO ONE is guaranteed the finals. Why won't someone talk about the JURY VOTES! :animated_shocking::animated_shocking::animated_shocking:

Seems like Lydia won POV right? Judging by Gnat asking J/J/M that if Lydia takes herself off the block is she still safe.

Sending Russell home tonight will be a HUGE mistake for J/J. But then again, those two are not playing with a full deck of cards.

sounds like they only picked players for the veto.. still think veto will be live tonight.....

I'm sooooooooooo confused! Guess I'll just wait and see what happens tonight or I'll completely go bonkers with all this back and forth crapola.

POV hasn't been played.. they were playing the what if game

Gotcha :photo:

ugh...it is a great chance to get Russell out and may be their only chance. However, Natalie should never be trusted. Who knows....Kevin and Russell are both risks to keep in the house. Chance of Jeff and Jordan being safe next week will be slim. I have a strong GUT feeling Natalie will win next HOH.....don't know why just do. YUCKO!!

I would be shocked if they don't BD Russell. Natalie will probably win tonight and put up J/J.....Kevin will win POV and Jeff will be going out next week. That's my prediction.

If they kick Russell out tonight.....J/J will get exactly what they deserve. This is a numbers game. That's it. Stick to your numbers then battle it out at the end. I was really hoping that Jeff would be smarter than that, but I guess his ego has gotten in the way.

I would be shocked if they don't BD Russell. Natalie will probably win tonight and put up J/J.....Kevin will win POV and Jeff will be going out next week. That's my prediction.

If they kick Russell out tonight.....J/J will get exactly what they deserve. This is a numbers game. That's it. Stick to your numbers then battle it out at the end. I was really hoping that Jeff would be smarter than that, but I guess his ego has gotten in the way.

EXACTLY!

No POV played yet

Now back to original 4 sticking together.

What happened to jeff and jordan..I mean WTF are these two thinking??? I have been rooting for them all season...but it is getting harder and harder to root for people who are this wishy washy about who to send home.... this should have been a very easy week.... and to top off not knowing who to evict.. they are putting their faith in the ONE person who will destroy them GNAT!!! I just don't get it???

Yeah russell might put them up ...but they should KNOW gnat will put them up!!!..

This trust in gnat bothers me as much, if not more, than who they are trying to figure out to send HOME

It is because of Kevin telling that lie. Kevin did a really really good job of telling the story. I would have believed him too except I would have called Kevin in the room with Russell and hatched it out. They are right not to trust Russell....I mean come on guys. I just think we dislike the other group so much we are blinded that Russell is standing in the way of Jeff in physical comps and thats that!

I think she would put up Jeff & Michele with Jordan as replacement. She wants to make F2 deal with Kevin & Russell, which IMO is her best move at this point.

Do you think she would win Jury votes againest Kevin? I don't think so..... You have to remember in that scenerio Jeff/Jordan/Michelle will be in jury......and if America votes for Chimas vote, natalie will not win against Kevin or Russell really

Archived