Thursday 8/20 Live Show

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that it has to be both tubes, Julie said 24 cans... I don't know that Russell will put up Natalie and Kevin, I'm afraid he will put up Jeff...

6Red you would have to go to Real.com and got to superpass homepage, then hit Big Brother, and then select camera...

I want Russel to win and put up Natalie and Kevin

Do you think he will Marty? I'm afraid that Natalie will get into his head with her bullshit. And with the things he was saying in the DR on tonights show, it might not take much.

not to interpt the HOH comp..but did anyone else notice that Michelle didn't throw the POV competition??

I mean if Jordan and Michelle were on the same page why didn't she just thow it to jordan... Michelle was fighting to win POV ,for whatever reason???? :animated_scratchchin:

My thinking is Russel and Jeff patched things up last night. Better chance that Russel goes after Michele than Jeff... my thought on it

Michelle wanted to win and prove to Russell that she wouldn't take one of the nominees of the block. Plus, she didn't want to lose to Jordan.

But Russell and Jeff talked about all the shit he was hearing and I am sure Russell knows he was in jeopardy.

I really think Russell will put Kevin who he hates and Natalie and stay true to the alliance.

I want Russel to win and put up Natalie and Kevin

Do you think he will Marty? I'm afraid that Natalie will get into his head with her bullshit. And with the things he was saying in the DR on tonights show, it might not take much.

Russell must know that he has a very small chance of winning the jury. He has NO CHANCE against Nat or Kevin . None, zero, zip. He has a small chance against Jeff. Maybe a little tiny chance against Jordan (if they see her as an extension of Jeff who got rid of Jesse. The ONLY person he can win against is Michelle...and that's iffy.

If he wins, he must uphold his side of the bargain and put up Kevin and Nat.

I agree that it has to be both tubes, Julie said 24 cans... I don't know that Russell will put up Natalie and Kevin, I'm afraid he will put up Jeff...

If gnat gets in his ear it wouldn't surprise me at all if russell puts UP jeff/michelle...

Archived