Chima - Part 3

Marty

And now a few tidbits from our dearly departed Chima. I did not know this but she worked for BET as a red carpet reporter. (I thought emp. of Viacom could not be on the show) She also did reporting for a website called hollyscoop.com She has sent them an e-mail apologizing for her terrorist remarks she said to Russell. It was one weak ass apology to say the least. What got me was the VERY LONG list of reader comments. Boy, did the public rip into her big time. When I went to the website I had to put her name into the "search" to find her and her e-mail. I spent nearly and hour reading the comments. I think her entertainment career just went down the crapper. Check it out if you get bored today.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"to the point of you wanting to chew your own head off."

:smilielol:

"When I went to the website I had to put her name into the "search" to find her and her e-mail. I spent nearly and hour reading the comments. I think her entertainment career just went down the crapper. Check it out if you get bored today"

Link please ?? :)

YW Stevea11.....When you are at the web site, go to the browser bar and right click the link in the , select copy, go to your post, right click and select paste. This is how I do it anyway.

Thanks for the link. LMAO at viewer6. That person just had to reply to so many people to defend Chima. Trust me she does not need defending. Why? Simple, Chima does not feel she has done wrong. The rest of us in her eyes did not see correctly on BBAD or the live feeds. I guess we can't hear or see and when she she said she was the twin towers we misunderstood that too. :huh:

I think her entertainment career just went down the crapper

Certain networks LOVE her type of hypocritical judgement, so I wouldn't count her gone just yet.

Thanks for the link. LMAO at viewer6. That person just had to reply to so many people to defend Chima. Trust me she does not need defending. Why? Simple, Chima does not feel she has done wrong. The rest of us in her eyes did not see correctly on BBAD or the live feeds. I guess we can't hear or see and when she she said she was the twin towers we misunderstood that too. :huh:

I must be dumb. When Chima said she was the twin towers I thought she was talking about her boobies. Silly me,

I must be dumb. When Chima said she was the twin towers I thought she was talking about her boobies. Silly me,

It's cool Steve, I think had she been referring to her boobies, she prolly would have said, ant hills or mosquito bites...

It's cool Steve, I think had she been referring to her boobies, she prolly would have said, ant hills or mosquito bites...

I do not mean to disagree with you but I think you have Chima and Lydia confused. Too bad Laura was not there to wear Captain Unitard, that would have been a sight to see!!!!!!!!!!!!

just so you know...Viacom and CBS are different companies now. I can't remember when they split, but I'm sure if you really wanted to, you could google.

Viacom owns mtv and such still, but CBS doesn't

I keep wondering if they are fake. I don't know if she ever talked about it or not. To me they look fake but not that it matters.

Archived