Wednesday, August 19th

CuriousMeg

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jeff/jordan think they have an side/backup alliance with gnat maybe kevin,but definately gnat...

MY god, WTF are they thinking??? Didn't they watch gnat the first 5 weeks.. then see her EXPLODE when jessie and chima were evicted?? Jeff and jordan were responsible for that ALL happening??

Why would gnat NOT put them UP? The air up in the HOH must be nitrous oxide,as these people are high/crazy!

I thought it was Russell that Chima wanted out and got out Ronnie. It was Michelle that they hated and said she got out Chima.

I am not so sure who Natalie and Kevin want out. It will only be 2 of them so they need some kind of backup alliance. j&J

Marty it was michelle who nominated chima..but they know michelle is in an ALLIANCE with jeff/ jordan,and gnat probably feels jeff/jordan influenced michelle to nominate chima..

And she totally feels the coup jeff used to oust jessie was totally unfair!!!

IMHO for them to even consider trusting gnat at this point is plain STOOPID... and even if you want to trust her you don't NEED to tell her everything that happened......but I could be wrong!

The houseguests (minus Michelle in the padded room) are in the backyard listening to someone yelling on the other side of the wall.

Apparently Chima Ronnie is trying to scale the walls. Run! :)

------

Spazalie and Kevin are also playing badminton, counting off each hit. This only makes me fondly remember a former houseguest repeated question, "Why are they counting?"

--------

Spazalie just broke her microphone. Expulsion tonight! Woohoo!

speaking of counting ... remember when the other natalie came in the HOH room and told matty there were 198 bricks/tiles, no there were 199, or maybe it was 196 tiles/bricks....and matty told her to go count them again..just to get rid of her!!! :animated_rotfl:

sorry I digress feeling kinda depressed with the state of jeff/jordans game at the moment!

I don't see that this secret alliance J/J have with Shatalie is such a bad thing. They don't trust her but they feel that she will go after Michele and Russell before them. J/J think that Lydiot is more likely to come after them. They also stated that Lydiot is going to win a "puzzle" comp (morphomatic?) and that's very possible, imo. Lydiot would probably do really well at a puzzle comp.

Shatalie might be mouthing off now that she'd put up Jeff but when another member of her team is gone, she's going to realize and assume that her alliance with Jeff and Jordan puts her back in the group with controlling numbers. I think J/J are playing Shatalie. The numbers are dwindling fast. Couldn't hurt to have a backup plan. What's Shatalie going to do if Jeff's team wins again and puts up Shat and Kevin? Tell on them? At this point in the game, who cares?

jmho.

The ideal scenario would be Shatalie leaving tomorrow but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. :(

All the houseguests say "10-Gs".

I don't think I've ever used "G" out loud in reference to money.

They sound like a bunch of gangsters, except for Jordo.

She elongates the "G".

"Ten-Geeeeeeez". As in, "Ten-Gee-whiz"!

gnat knew she had to change gears after jessie and chima left, as she/they were no longer in power.

If she wins HOH we will see the OLD gnat yet again, bet on it!!

chima did in LITTLE play doh jeffie ,and gnat will do in BIG jeffie!

I just wanted to say how this is the cutest thing I've seen all day. I love how clever and fitting it is. I hope his friends pick up this spelling and use it for him at home. I love it!!

LenRay gets credit for Ruscle. I saw him use it and loved it.

Archived