Wednesday, August 19th

CuriousMeg

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me, three, Marty! Hope J/J make it but at least they can go hang at Sequester House sans cameras for a few week in worse case scenario.

I think comps will be like face morphing or majority rules for POV if it is live. Then next HOH comp at end of live show will be endurance.

^^ agreed. I don't think they can play nasty enough to get to the end so it is probably to the SH soon.

I will quit watching if they are gone. I don't like any of the other players. They all suck.

I am still sticking with the nice people. If you are an honest person then I think it is a lot harder to spot shifty liars. They are too trusting.

Now Natalie is a seasoned liar and all around nasty person. Michele is a bumbling horrible liar and there is not way she will get much farther in the game.

I feel so bad that people are turning on Jeff & Jordan for being too trusting and not being very good at figuring out who the really bad people are.

I hope this all turns around today. I just can't root for anyone else in this game but Jeff & Jordan.

Marty I understand what you are saying,I have been rooting for them also...

But you have a call a SPADE a SPADE, if they follow through with this plan to either BD russell, or even possibly Michelle ,it will be one of the STUPIDEST moves in BB history, and they pretty much deserve the fallout that ensues!just sayin

I feel so bad that people are turning on Jeff & Jordan for being too trusting and not being very good at figuring out who the really bad people are.

I'm not turning on them...I still LOVE them to death and hope they go to final 2. I'm actually watching the flashback from 5am to 6 this morning and OMG....they are SO into each other. If you are a J&J fan, you NEED to watch this! They are talking about girls he thinks are hot and he keeps bringing up he likes girls with accents (Jordan). She asked if he thought Jessica Simpson was hot and he said she was the hottest (she looks a lot like Jessica, prettier though). He says what about that girl Jordan Lloyd...she is smoking and has the best personality. He is trying to tell her that he is into her.

But...if they choose Natalie over Russell after what they just went through with Jesse and Chima then they are stupid!

I will quit watching if they are gone. I don't like any of the other players. They all suck

I won't watch the feeds for sure, maybe only watch the Thursday night show to see how things are going.

I am not turning against J & J, only stating my observations of the last few nights. I think they are the nicest ppl that BB has ever had on the show, and right now I can't watch, the After Dark or anything else because I hate to see them get railroaded by the scum of the earth, Kevin, Nasty and lydia. I agree that it is hard for them to recognize the liars in the house when they themselves are not really that kind of ppl, I have already quit watching at least for the next cpl weeks, and will only come to Mortys for the updates, and if they get the boot I also will be done. There is no way in hell I could watch a finale with K, N, or L at the end.

I am still sticking with the nice people. If you are an honest person then I think it is a lot harder to spot shifty liars. They are too trusting.

Now Natalie is a seasoned liar and all around nasty person. Michele is a bumbling horrible liar and there is not way she will get much farther in the game.

I hope this all turns around today. I just can't root for anyone else in this game but Jeff & Jordan.

I am by no means turning on them, I love Jeff I think he is a great guy. But he has been the one who says you can't trust anyone in this house, and that he can only trust in Jordan, so now when people have their backs against the wall and will do and say anything to win is he throwing that out the window??? Even trusting in Kevin and Gnat??? It is driving me CRAZY.............crazy I tell you.

Maybe what I am trying to say is I love Jeff, but he is no Dan. :lipsrsealed2:

Guys, the only two people I like left in this house is Jeff and Jordan. The rest are a bunch of lying dingbats. If Jeff/Jordan go next two weeks, it may be fun to see the other jerks turn on each other.

J/J are idiots... as they are giving up the game. WTF are they doing?

IF N L or K make it to final two... the game is over for R M J J

If that happens... they deserve to lose...

Why would they even start to believe the BS coming out of N L or K's mouths...

WTF!

The stupidity is kind of upsetting.

They don't know how to play dirty. I guess they are not made for the game of BB. They have bullshit being thrown at them from 10 different directions from all of them. Michelle won't shut up about back-dooring Russell and Natalie is trying to be their best friend. Kevin who seemed to be nice and sensible has created a huge web of lies. I think if must be overwhelming for nice people in a tank of sharks.

Guys, let's not borrow trouble. All we have seen is Jeff/Jordon discussing every possiblity for them. Until someone walks out that door Thursday night we won't know how royally screwed they are. Even if Nat leaves and Russ stays and wins HOH how do we know he won't put up Jeff/Jordan? At this point, all the HGs, except J/J, are untrustworthy.

len that is true russell may very well put up jeff/jordan next week.

But unfortunately jeff/jordan will have contributed to that decision by what they have done this week.

The fact is jeff and /jordan might have gone up next week,no matter who won HOH. But they should have known that their chances to be safe next week were much better with michelle/russell,than with gnat/ kevin/ lydiot! Them trying to figure out a foolproof way not to get nominated next week,probably got them nominated next week unless jeff wins HOH!!

Even if Nat leaves and Russ stays and wins HOH how do we know he won't put up Jeff/Jordan? At this point, all the HGs, except J/J, are untrustworthy.

Because in his DR sessions he says, if Jeff stays true to the 4 person alliance he will remain loyal, but if Jeff pulls a move against them, all bets are off.

I hope that Russell wins pov and nat goes home. did anyone else hear last night at the end of the show they said the start of the next hoh contest so it would be a long endurance comp. Nat is good at those so hopefully she is gone. Even if Russell wins that hoh he would go after Kevin and Lydia first thye have to realize that. Russell knows that his only chance of making it further is to stay with J & J because nat, lydia and kevin want him gone, he is not stupid.

and michelle

oh yeah, her too

The BOTTOM line is this should have been a short EASY week after chima got booted... Nominate gnat/lydiot, if gnat doesn't win the POV send gnat to jessie,no matter what rumours /lies were started/talked about.

The numbers would then be in your favor and if you wanted to try an make other alliances or stay where you are NEXT week fine and dandy. To start/find problems, or question who you came to the dance with this week was DUMB!!!

Can you imagine what it would have been like if this HOH was a full week instead of 4 days? just sayin

len that is true russell may very well put up jeff/jordan next week.

But unfortunately jeff/jordan will have contributed to that decision by what they have done this week.

ITA!!!

I just don't understand why Jeff will not talk to Russell & Michelle together. The others sleep all day, get together while they sleep, tell M&R to keep it down while they talk to not alert the others.

did anyone else hear last night at the end of the show they said the start of the next hoh contest so it would be a long endurance comp.

I did and thought the same thing. They usually do another endurance comp at this point in the game.

But, if they do POV on the live show, I don't see how they can also have a big endurance comp set up.

The only benefit I see in J/J making a deal with Gnat is to keep her from putting them up if Gnat wins POV and next HOH. If so I think it's a smart move. I got my fingers crossed that they see thru the little rat fink and are just stroking her fur.

The only benefit I see in J/J making a deal with Gnat is to keep her from putting them up if Gnat wins POV and next HOH.

If she wins HOH, Michelle & Jeff will go up....no doubt in my mind. Jeff sent Jesse home and Michelle sent Chima out.

The only benefit I see in J/J making a deal with Gnat is to keep her from putting them up if Gnat wins POV and next HOH. If so I think it's a smart move. I got my fingers crossed that they see thru the little rat fink and are just stroking her fur.

You give me hope.

Archived